InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't try it a Second Time ❯ Spiders ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

"Kagome wake up" called a masculine voice outside Kagome's bedroom door. The boy knocked again and then decided to break in. With his credit card ready, he slipped it through the crack and slowly opened the door. The long hair boy slowly made his way slowly toward Kagome and tickled her.

"STOP!" laughed Kagome "I'm up! I'm up.!" she cried as she wiped some tears from her eyes.

"Good, I can't have you be late for your first day back to school and the first day of being part of the Gang" said the boy

Kagome chuckled " okay wait for me downstairs, I'll be down in a minute"

The boy stared down at Kagome a little longer and Kagome rolled her eyes…" Bye Naraku." She said as she went to the bathroom across her room.

"Hurry up," called Naraku over his shoulder

********

15 later Kagome came out of the shower wrapped in a black towel and another matching black towel over her damp hair. She went to her draws and pulled out a black panty with the word 'kiss' in red on the back and a matching bra. She went to her closet and changed into black ripped skinny jeans that were custom made and a spider in red on each back pocket. The she wore a mid-drift black tank top that exposed her belly and pierced belly button, which had a tiny spider hanging at the tip.
 She wore the Gang custom made snicker which was in the form of converses but all black and had a spider in red out the outside part and the word 'spider' written all around the bottom in red and at the very bottom/ platform (I think) is a spider embedded in it in red.
Her damp hair was half dry and she added some curling moose and it down for about five minutes. While she let the moose kick in, she put on some light black eye shadow, some eyeliner and mascara and apply some clear shiny lip gloss and then put her hard curly hair in a bun with loose curly strands falling free.
She added her big black hoop earrings and black studs to her other piercings...which was 2 at the top right and 3 at the bottom and a bar at the left and 3 also at the bottom. Her bun had exposed her spider tattoo that was at the bottom of her neck and she had another one on her lower back. She took her brand new small, black, leather jacket which had a big spider in the back in red and had her name on the top right and it also written 'Spider' going down both arm sleeves in red.

Kagome was satisfied and took her small black backpack and put one strap over her shoulder and left her jacket unzipped. She quickly went downstairs to a pissed off Naraku.

"What took you so long?" he asked annoyed

"I'm a girl" came a smart reply

Naraku grunted instead and head out the door. “Let's go” he commanded

"Always commanding people...Dad! I'm leaving and I don't have any money!" yelled Kagome

A tall man with wavy black hair down to his middle back with piercing red eyes came out smiling out of the kitchen. "You ready for your first day as a senior Kags" he laughed

"Uhuh...now can I have some money?" asked Kagome in the most innocent voice

"I gave you some yesterday" he replied as he sweat drop at her innocent face

"I went shopping"

The older man sigh "here" he said as he handed her 20 bills

"That's it?" asked Kagome with a face

"Take or leave it." Her father said with a smirk

she walked over to him and kissed him on the cheeks "thanks Dad, see you later" and she ran out of the house to a fuming Naraku on his motorcycle.

"I had to get money!" yelled Kagome as she pulled out her own clack motorcycle and climbed on.

"We have 10 minutes to be at the ally, no more delays, lets go" he said in a cool voice

Kagome mimicked him before she put on her helmet and followed after Naraku and drove.
 
A/N: First Chapter to my second fanfic! Writing is pretty hard when you're trying to make it entertaining! REVIEW!!!!!!!!