InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't try it a Second Time ❯ I am right and you are wrong ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

The bell ringed signaling that class should be starting. "Hello class, I'm hoping everyone did their homework." Said Mr. Hinagiku. "Put them on your desk and I'll walk by to check them." He said as he grabbed his grading book of his desk.

Mr. Hinagiku scowled at Inuyasha when he saw nothing on his desk. He marked a zero on his book and moved forward. Mr. Hinagiku finished his grading and looks over his list. "Well class, we are improving with the homework. Only two didn't bother to pass their homework in. So, is there anything you guys wish to discuss? Kagome?
Sesshomaru?" he called knowing their usually disagreement.

For the past months, everyday Kagome and Sesshomaru would discuss problems and debate on who is right or wrong. They are also the top students of the class and the best debaters.

"Number 15. What did you get Sesshomaru?" asked Kagome with a smirk

Sesshomaru's cold eyes soften just a little as a smirk lift his face. "2, -2...why? You got something different?" he asked, not that he cared, but he loved their little debates.

"Yes actually, I got 2, 0 for the point. Which one is right Mr. Hinagiku" asked Kagome sweetly

"Umm...it's both actually." Said Mr. Hinagiku

"How?" asked Sesshomaru

The class was silent. "Oh I know," said Kagome after a while

"Do explain" said Sesshomaru leaning back in his seat.

"Well, since positive two is the regular number they gave you. You could write the opposite, which is -2 or you can add them and get 0" explained Kagome with a smirk

"The book asked for the opposite Spider, not to add" stated Sesshomaru

"Sure it did, but that's doesn't mean I can't open my options"

"True, but in a real test you would have receive no points"

Kagome growled "yes I would have because a smart person would know, I add them”

Sesshomaru smirked "lets say the person was as smart as you, I bet they would have put a zero"

Kagome growled louder and her red eyes started to glow slightly if you pay close attention. You can feel the anger rising. Just on queue, Mr. Hinagiku decided to end the discussion.

"Well great job both of you and both answers were right,” he stated quickly.

Sesshomaru and Kagome regularly stare at each other for the remaining minutes of the class.
'She's really cute sometimes' he thought. Kagome notice Sesshomaru still looking at her, she could help the blush that was creeping up on her face.

She tried to hide her face but she knew she liked him, and there's no way he didn't know. But of course she was not trying to make the same mistake twice.
'He really is hot. That is until he opens his mouth' Kagome thought with smile

She looked at him again and blushed furiously when he winked at her and smirked. Kagome quickly spins her head around toward Mr. Hinagiku trying to understand the lesson. "His so going to pay trying to tease me like that" Kagome mumbled to her

Naraku watch with little interest the spark between Kagome and Sesshomaru
'I hope you know what you doing' he thought as he closed his eyes for the reminder of the class
 
Does Naraku approve? Or he doesn't? The Moons and the Spiders don't get along, so how would the rest of the gang react?????? What will Kouga DO??? And What is Kikyo's next move!
 
REVIEWWWW!!!!!!!!