InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Drown ❯ Chapter 11: I close my eyes ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Drown
Author: DeityOfDeath
Archive: Yes please...

Pairings: Inu Yasha/Kouga
, Kouga/Ayame, Inuyasha/Kouga/Ayame, mentions of Inu Yasha/Kagome and Inu Yasha/Kikyo InuYasha/OC
Category: Drama, romance, slash, Mpreg,
yaoi
rating: NC-17/R
Spoilers: Most likely.
Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, Non-con, Mpreg, SPOILERS!
Disclaimers: I never have nor will I ever own Inu Yasha or its chars. They are property of Rumiko Takashi and major companies.

Note from Author: Thank You for reading and supporting fan fiction! Enjoy and please review!

The chapter titles are lyrics from the song "Drown" by Bring Me The Horizon

Chapter 11: I close my eyes

I awoke as a deep gripping pain wrapped itself around my belly and lower and moaned into the pain as it grew. I lay on my right side with blankets tightened in my grasp and struggled to breathe through the pain until it ended.

What a way to wake up.

Koname's tea hadn't worked and my body was telling me that this pup was coming early and that I had no choice in the matter.

It was dim in the room as the fire had begun to die down and as I finally opened my eyes I saw that Kouga and Ayame slept beside me, their eyes closed in sleep with little Ranken between them. I must have slept at least a few hours if everyone had decided to sleep as well.

I slowly sat up as quietly as I could and when I was sitting up I took my time to quietly bring myself into a standing position. Once standing I stretched my aching back and hip and slowly paced the room. As another pain crested I did as Ayame had done and crouched and gently swayed my hips back and forth which did help with the pain and pressure which was now low and deep.

When it ended I had a deep urge to find somewhere quiet and hidden where no one would find me and as thoughts of a private den filled my head I shook myself mentally realizing I was letting deep rooted instincts take control. My inner Inu wanted a den, a private and quiet place to birth my pup but my human and youkai knew that I couldn't do this alone, too much was at stake, too much could go wrong.

I stood and began my quiet pacing once more.

I don't know how long I paced but as I did the pains began to get closer and closer together and the pressure in my lower body built until the only comfortable position I could find was on my hands and knees.

I looked over at Kouga and Ayame and though they were only a few feet away it felt like miles and I realized I should have woken then a while ago instead of being hardheaded and going through this alone and as I debated calling out to them an overwhelming descended on me as the pressure became unbearable and I felt something stretch further than it had before and a unholy burning sensation down below tore a whine from my throat that ended in a yelp.

I gripped the furs and fought for breath and watched as Kouga abruptly sat up looking around the den panicked. His eyes stopped on me and widened comically as he jumped up to come to my side.

“You idiot! Why didn't you wake us up,” and as he asked I groaned and rocked my hips causing that burning feeling to increase with the pressure as another gripping pain took control.

I moaned and leaned forward, my head coming to rest on my arms as my body seemed to work against me. The room began to brighten and when the pain lessened for the moment I looked up and watched as Ayame tossed a few logs onto the fire place and stoked it, causing flames to rise and brighten the room. When she was done she came to kneel at my side.

“Kou, fetch Koname. His pup is crowning,” and not soon after the words left her mouth my body cramped again.

“Don't fight it Yasha, push with the pain,” Ayame gently rubbed my back and I inhaled and did as she said and felt that stinging and burning pain increase in my most private of areas and then the pressure lessened as I felt something burst and liquid ran down my thighs to form a puddle on the furs below me.

When Koname entered the room I heard her sigh in irritation, “This is why birthing males are the hardest to care for. Their too damn obstinate and choose to do everything on their own and without help.”

Though she seemed irritated her hands were gentle as they probed and searched and I could hear the happiness in her voice, “Well you're at the final stretch my dear. That pressure is your pups head and it is out to the ears.”

I lifted one arm and reached below my body as far as I could reach and even as another pain crested and I pushed into it I continued reaching until Koname guided my hand to the slimy rounded surface of my pups head as it left my body. The pressure ended momentarily as the head fully slipped from my body causing my body to jerk, tearing a gasp from deep in my throat.

“Good job little one! We're almost there. The hard part almost over, once you push those shoulders free the rest will follow.”

My body shook and I returned my arm in its former position to help keep my body stable and give me enough leverage for my final bout of pushing.

My body cramped and I pushed with it and held my position as I felt the slide of my pups' body as it left my own. I partly collapsed against upper body fighting for my breath.

“Congratulations Yasha, you have a son.”

I looked up into Ayame's shinning eyes and felt my own grow hot as they filled with tears that soon overflowed down my cheeks. I knelt there in awe as my pups cries filled the room louder than Ranken's had and oh so angry at having been evacuated from his warm home. Koname came to kneel in front of me, presenting me with my swaddled son who was red and blotchy and still covered here and there with mucus and body fluids but his birthing cord had been cut and he was free from my body but not my life.

I felt my bodies continued cramping until the remnants finally left my body causing me to shudder as they did so. I was given a light sponge bath and then helped into my warm bed furs and handed my son who was so small in the crook of my arms.

He was smaller than Ranken, almost feather light in arms. His cheeks were plump and his skin so soft and delicate. His hair was like my own, the pale white of moon light with an odd little grouping of deep auburn locks on the right side of his head. His fine eye brows and eyelashes matched his moonlight locks and were so tiny like the rest of him. His lips were bowlike and the softest of pinks that the poet in me wanted to compare to the shade of cherry blossoms. I gently pried his hands from his swaddling and counted each tiny finger on each hand and then each toe on each tiny foot. He was spared my puppy ears and instead was gifted with the pointed ears of a full youkai.

I gently turned him in my arms and saw that he had a tiny white wolf pup tail that poked out of the cloth diaper Koname had wrapped him in. I felt him nudge my chest, his lips making small smacking noises and so I did as I had seen Ayame do so many times with Ranken and I lowered my robe so that my chest was bared and gently maneuvered my son so my chest which had swollen months ago. He nuzzled and his tiny head wobbled and it took him a few tries before he finally latched on, suckling greedily.

It was an odd feeling to be a “mother”. To know that this tiny little being needed me more now that he was in my arms and no longer under my heart. I felt Kouga's presence as he came to kneel at my side and I looked up and into his cerulean eyes filled with curiosity and wonder as he peeked over my shoulder at my nursing son.

“He's so small,” as the words left his mouth he backtracked a bit, “Not that it's a bad thing. He'll be a tough little thing. I'll place bets on it.”

Ayame laughed, “Well he is a month early so it's to be expected.

Kouga nodded dumbly as he continued staring, “Have you thought of any names,” he asked softly.

I thought about it and as I looked down at my son I had made a list of names but now looking at the small one in my arms not one name seemed to suit him.

I shook my head, “I can't seem to find one that suits him.”

Kouga nodded, “You have plenty of time to decide.”

As I thought of more possibilities my little one finished nursing and Koname came over to help me gently maneuver my son against my shoulder so that I could pat and rub his back bringing forth any trapped air. With his release of pent up air there was a tiny bit of spit up but I was almost an expert at cleaning it up thanks to Ranken. I helped Ayame as often as she would let me and she had been right when she said it was practice for my own son. I wasn't an expert but I could at least say I knew more than I had before.

Koname took my son so that he could be given a proper washing which I watched from my place on the furs nervously.

It wasn't that I didn't trust Konam, I was now the nervous parent and oddly enough my arms already felt empty without him. When he was returned to me bundle in clean linens and swaddling I brought him against me and laid on my furs with him pulled against me as we both let the exhaustion of his birth pull us into sleep.

To Be Continued…

Okay, I have four names I'm fond of. Let's have a vote… which do you like?

Kibou - Hope

Masayuki - Elegant snow

Kazuyuki - Harmonious snow

Yuki'ren - snow lotus

Thanks for reading~!

Kat