InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ever Wonder ❯ Wisdom of a pervert, Masahiro ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Annieuokannie15: Okay here's another chapter!

Annie's Muse: Just cut the chitchat and start the story!

Annieuokannie15: Fine then! I don't own Inuyasha, okay, happy! Just get off my back!

Annie's muse: Jeez don't get all worked up over nothing! Oh and just to let you know, if your reading this go back to the last chapter cause Annie made some changes to the end of the chappie!

Annieuokannie15: *Sitting in the corner mumbling about stupid muses who steal ramen and think they won't get caught*

"Blah" =Talking

`Blah' = Thinking

(Blah) + (me) = more of my mindless babble...

Sakuya =Sa

Maemi =M

Kikyo =K

Kaede =Ka

Sesshoumaru =Se

Masahiro =Masa

Onigumo = O

Rasetsu = R

Inuyasha = Inu

Yura = Y

Ever Wonder (grrrrrrrr...damn ramen stealing muses)

By Annieuokannie15

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Time: Sakuya glowed purple again, and Jaken, Hiten and Maten disappeared. " For know I will keep you in another dimension where no one will find you. I will release you shortly." With that said she change to her normal black hair, less curvy, shorter, no marking, body, and her kimono turned all lavender again

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now: Sakuya started to walk out of the clearing, when a monk with a straw hat stepped into the clearing.

Sa "Masahiro! What are you doing here?" Her voice remaining calm, but inside she knew she had been caught.

Masa "Sakuya, what are you doing? Why are you erasing peoples memories?" His tone firm, as if he would not back down till the truth was told. Sakuya sighed but not loud enough for any one to hear.

Sa "I was erasing people's memories because...well...I cense that a great evil will be coming soon upon this land. Accidents will happen because of us...being the true guardians of the shikon. We need to fight the evil then we can revive the memories..."

Masa "Lady Sakuya, I also censed the evil, but what could it be? And with Subaru dead, Hikyuu nowhere to be found, and Midoriko not even reincarnated, we are seriously in trouble."

Sa "I have a plan but your not going to like it"

Masa "Try me."

Sa "I will put myself into an eternal sleep until Midoriko's reincarnation appears."

Masa " WHAT? No! You will not go along with this plan!"

Sa "Masahiro, it's the only chance we have and you know as well as I! If Midoriko is reborn and then untrained, then anyone could take control of her power! Even the evil" Masahiro sighed. " If I was put into eternal sleep, what would happen?"

Sa "You would die the minute you awakened, because you are human" She stated softly.

Masa " I see, then could you do me a favor?" He said with a wise tone.

Sa "I supposed." She said warily. He walked up to her, grabbed her hands in his, and asked. "Will you do me the honors of bearing my child?" After a few seconds, the sound of a slap, followed by, "PERVERT!" was heard through out the entire forest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AUOA15: Sorry it was so short, but a little hungry and I wrote this with writers block, and it hurt my head to think! Anyway thanks to all the wonderful reviewers! Please review; I draw inspiration from the reviews, because my muse is running out of batteries. *Muse is seen in the corner gasping for air "need ramen! Need lots of ramen!"* I might be able to give you a chappie during the weekdays, if not then wait till Saturday or Sunday. Buh bai and review! Hehehe!