InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ever Wonder ❯ Kaede's Loss & Sakuya's Thirst ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Annieuokannie15: Well guess what I'm just a bit angry that no one review for my last chappie...maybe it's because it was short or maybe everyone was busy with school. Yea well my muse is out of order. *Muse seen at Auoa15's feet, muttering about ramen* Yea you can have ramen.

Annie's Muse: *Jumps up* Really?!

Annieuokannie15: Yea, if you go to the store and buy some yourself.

Annie's Muse: *Falls to the ground* Ramen.... ramen....

Annieuokannie15: Whatever, on with the story! Me No Own Inuyasha, Me Just Borrow Him!

"Blah" =Talking

`Blah' = Thinking

(Blah) + (me) = more of my mindless babble...

"Blah"= Shadow Language(Talk between Kaede and Sakuya in this chapter)

"Blah"= Demon Talk(Talk between any and all demons in this chappie)

Sakuya =Sa

Maemi =M

Kikyo =K

Kaede =Ka

Sesshoumaru =Se

Masahiro =Masa

Onigumo = O

Rasetsu = R

Inuyasha = Inu

Yura = Y

Ever Wonder (grrrrrrrr...damn lazy muses)

By Annieuokannie15

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Time:

Masa " I see, then could you do me a favor?" He said with a wise tone.

Sa "I supposed." She said warily. He walked up to her, grabbed her hands in his, and asked. "Will you do me the honors of bearing my child?" After a few seconds, the sound of a slap, followed by, "PERVERT!" was heard through out the entire forest

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now:

Sakuya stomped (Yes people, stomped) through the forest, towards Kawa Village (I know it isn't the name of Kaede's village, but I made up a name and it means River Village. And I'm guna leave it like this cause it's a good name!). "Stupid damn monk and his stupid question and hand." She mumbled to her self.

As she reached the edge of the forest, she heard her name being yelled out by Inuyasha.

She froze on the spot, and then hearing her name being yelled out again she ran towards the hut that Kikyo and Kaede resided in.

It wasn't the fact that Inuyasha had yelled to her that she was running towards the hut; it was the fact that she smelled blood, Kaede's blood. She came to a halt as she reached the hut, the smell of blood was so strong and she felt the demon within stir. `No you're not going to drink the blood of an innocent child'

`Children blood is the best to drink...so refreshing...so pure' The voice spoke back to her.

`You will be drinking no blood of OUR cousin...nor will you ever drink blood of anyone. Now go back to where you came from.' The voice ceased after saying `I'll be back...'

Sakuya moved the bamboo mat out of the way to get into the hut. She got inside and was horrified by what she saw; Kaede lay on the floor, with everyone surrounding her, but that wasn't what made her stomach churn. Kaede's right eye was no longer there, and the wound was pouring freely. (Sorry if this grosses you out, I'm gagging just writing it!) Her eyes were watering from the powerful smell of blood, sorrow, confusion, anger, and others emotions she couldn't place. She walked to Kaede and kneeled down beside her.

Sa " Who did this?!"

Y "Was Akuma, milady! He came looking for you, he hurt Kaede when she said something in shadow tongue to him (Sakuya taught Kaede some of her language so they could talk freely with out Kikyo knowing what they were saying)" Sakuya eyes tinted red slightly and Yura, Inuyasha, and Kikyo backed up a little. Sakuya's eyes returned to normal after a second.

Sa " Can't think of revenge right now, I must heal Kaede."

Inu "Is there anything you can do for her?" Sakuya sighed deeply

Sa " The best I can do is to seal the wound so that it stops bleeding."

K "But what about her eye? Can't you heal back her eye?" Kikyo's voice was shaky and for once Sakuya felt sympathy for her cousin. But she shook her head.

Sa "There is poison in the wound, she will never be able to grow back her eye."

K "I'm sure there is a way! You just don't want to use it! You selfish witch!" Sakuya slapped her. (At least someone did!)

Sa "If there was a way I would use it, but the spell is meant for youkai. If I was to use it on a human, the consequences would be dire." She hissed.

She put her hand over Kaede's wound healed her. Sakuya lifted her hand from were Kaede's right eye had once been. The blood was gone and so was the wound. The skin had stretched over the eye socket so that where her right eye had once been, was looking like she had never been born with the eye. She turned to Kikyo.

Sa "Give me an eye patch." She said softly. Kikyo sniffled a bit then handed her a white-eye patch. Sakuya turned to put it on Kaede. The young girl had awoken and saw the eye patch in Sakuya's hand. She sat up

Ka "What's going on? Why do you have an eye patch in your hand? Why is the room half dark? Why is Nee-san crying?" Sakuya felt the tears gather in her eyes as Kaede asked the second question.

Sa "Kaede, hun, Akuma attacked you after you told him something in shadow. He ripped out your right eye and then poisoned you. I healed you but you no longer have an eye. What did you tell him?"

Ka "My eye is gone? But how can it be? Why couldn't my eye heal back? Was it because of the poison?"

Sa "Kaede slow down, yes it was because of the poison and I need you to tell me what you told Akuma! What did you tell him?"

Ka "I told him he had a better chance at going to the future than he had at getting you to mate with him."She smiled as she said this. Sakuya snickered at Kaede's choice of words.

Sa "Good, now put on the patch and get some rest." Kaede put the patch on, lied back down and fell asleep.

K "I would appreciate if you didn't teach to my sister a different language that I can't understand."

Sa "She wanted to learn it, I was merely complying to her wishes."

K " Just don't teach her more of your demon tongue." With that she stood and walked into another room.

Sa "What crawled up her ass and died?" Yura and Inuyasha snickered and Sakuya smiled to herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AUOA15: Guess what! Next chappie Sesshy will make an appearance!

Se: About time!

AUOA15: I'm sorry Sesshy....I was busy!

Se: It's okay, I guess...

Preview Of the next chappie cause I'm feeling nice!

Next Chappie:

Sa "Sesshou...please try and understand I will be stronger in fifty years time... and we will be together again, I promise."

Se "Well then we'll have to do something fun while your still here." He kissed her on the lips...

AUOA15: Well that it...no, it's not going to be a lemon! They do have `it' but it's not going to be a lemon. I'm only fourteen for gods sake