InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Everybody has a dark site. ❯ Back In the Feudal Era ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
4. Back in the Feudal Era.
“So you called Draco?” ask Kagome her mother, when she came back home. “Yes, and Draco said something about my clothes. How did he say it? Ah, yes “You need new clothes for your journey to the Feudal Era.”” Kagome said mimicked like Draco. “Do you have one?” she asked. “No problem dear, I already found one. Do you like it?” and gave to Kagome priestess kimono in black and blue and on the sleeves it has got silver dragon. “Thanks mum, I'm happy that the kimono doesn't like Kikyo. And now I must pack something, open the portal and avoid to Inuyasha.”
10 minutes later.
Sota, grandpa and Kagome's mother and Kagome were in the house with well. Kagome broke the spell and parted with her family. Than she jumped in to the well. The well took her in to the Feudal Era and she climbed from it. She looked at the sky and than to the Gods Tree. “I was thinking that I'll never come back.
Inuyasha POV.
Like every day, now he went to the well to try to open the portal. On his way, he felt Kagome's scent. “I think that I'm starting to be crazy. She wouldn't be here. Or is she?” He ran to the well. He was almost there when he saw her. “Kagome you are back” he jumped to her.
Normal POV.
Kagome looked at the direction where she heard her name. She saw jumping Inuyasha.” Damn I wanted to avoid to him.” Inuyasha came to her. “He looks really happy.” Kagome thought. “Kagome you are back, thanks to Kami. So you are still mad at me?” Kagome ignored his words. ”Where is yours beloved Kikyo, why don't you with her?” Inuyasha looked at her with painful look. ”She is gone because I said to her that I chose you. Kagome please look at me.” She looked at him and screamed “Liar, I know what did you say I was there. I don't want to hear more lies.” “Kagome, than you must know that I chose you. Why did you run away?” He saw the tears in her eyes. “I don't hear anything like this; you said that you don't need me.” “I never said something like this. But now I know what did Kikyo. She took a barrier, so I couldn't felt your presence and you heard such a horrible thing.” “Inuyasha I can't trust you, I want to but I can't.” she said sad. “Kagome I need you, Shippo, Sango and Miroku miss you.” Kagome took a step away from him. “No, Draco we are leaving.” Draco appeared and Kagome jumped on his back. “Kagome, what the…”Inuyasha took Tesaiga “I can't let you take Kagome away.” “Inuyasha “said Draco “Kagome is with me safe. Give her time, she wills be trusting you again.” “Draco we are leaving.” Then they flew away. “Kagome come back, don't leave me again.” Inuyasha scream “I can't let you go!” He followed the dragon than he overtakes them and attacked with Kaze no Kizu. Dragon landed and Kagome jumped down. “Inuyasha what are you doing?” She looked at him and realized that that he is loosing control. “Inuyasha?” He looked at her with red eyes. “Kagome” he said with a hoarse voice “you can't leave me now. You are mine, just mine. Don't you see it how alone and desperate am I? I can't let you go, never. You will be with me forever.” “Damn what can I do with him? He is very dangerous now. What of element I can use it on him?” she thought. Draco shivered. Kagome looked at him. What's the matter? He looked at her. “Nothing, nothing, just he is scary. Have you any plan?” “No it isn't a plan, just one word and it will help.” She came to him “Inuyasha “he looked at her and growled. “OSUWARI!” *BUMB* Inuyasha fell to the ground. “Kagome, why did you do that?” ask Inuyasha whit normal voice. “So you are fine now. You are Just BAKA! You lose control and transformed.” “Really? So you are not angry at me?” “OH Yash, I can't be mad at you anymore. Draco please transform in to the picture on the pendant, please. I'll go to the village with Inuyasha. “Roger!” said Draco and transformed. “We can go now Yash?” “So will you stay?” he looked at her hopeful. “Yes, but only for awhile. I want to see others and I'll go. “Go? Where and Why? Kagome you must stay.” “Why? Do you really need me? And for what? To find the shikon shards? I'm not shard detector.” “Off course you are not.” he said with a sad voice and touched her cheek. “Please, stay and I wouldn't need from you anything, just stay.” “She turned away from him. Rain started falling. She whispered “Do you love me?” And then she said “Come we must go, I don't want to be soak.” Inuyasha was looking at her “I can't say it, why?” he thought. She looked at him. “Inuyasha come or do you want to catch a cold?” He followed her to the village.
Later.
“Where is Inuyasha?” ask Sango, “I'm really worried about him.” “He is still waiting for Kagome. Silly man, if I have a chance like he has, oh, stupid, stupid man!” said Miroku. “The portal is open” said Kaede and looked at both “I think that he took his fate in to his hands.” she smiled. “I'm just hope that he is still alive. Kagome can do anything to him.” Sango said. “Inuyasha is coming!” Shippo sniffed the air “and he isn't alone. Kagome is back.” he ran from the hut. “Kagome I missed you so much!” Kagome smiled and hugged him. “I missed you too.” “Kagome-sama I'm happy to see you again. “Said Miroku with a big smile. “Kagome-chan, you are back” Sango said ”I disbelieve to my eyes.” “Sango-chan, Miroku I'm happy to see you again.” “Dear child you are back and like I see you are not angry.” said Kaede who was joining the couple. “ Tomorrow we can start to find Naraku. I'm sorry for the delay.” “It's ok Kags, at least we had a few dais of peace.” Sango smiled. “Inuyasha why are you so silent?” Kaede looked at him with searching look aren't you happy?” “I'm happy, really.” he grumbled and left them.