InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Instincts ❯ Family Instincts - Geyser Guys ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family Instincts - Geyser Guys
By Majicman55
 
Okay, okay. I do not now, nor have I ever, owned any part of InuYasha. I just like playing with the characters.
 
 
Why the hell had she done that?
 
She locked and double locked the door to her apartment. She made sure to withdraw her “sense” within herself…so she wouldn't feel that tingling in her spine and, hopefully, nobody would be able to detect her, either.
 
Why did she have to go and kiss that man…or whatever the hell he was? Nyoko wasn't sure what he was. Hell, she wasn't sure what she was for that matter. She knew she could detect these other creatures and some of them could detect her. She had the feeling that some of them were real bad-asses who would like to kill her, but what was this Akamaru?
 
In the brief moment she had let her guard down, she had felt power. Enormous power. But for some reason she couldn't explain, she hadn't felt animosity…even when he had obviously detected her and knew what she was.
 
Wait a second. He knew what she was. She didn't even know what she was. She knew he had seen her at the park and had seen her send her attackers away, and also that he had seen her disappear into thin air. And he knew what she was.
 
He had been looking for her.
 
He had found her, hadn't killed her and was a really good kisser.
 
Nyoko shook her head, whispering under her breath, “No! No! No!” She couldn't afford to think that way. It would get her killed. The truth was that she didn't know this Akamaru well enough to know if she could trust him. She couldn't be certain, but he felt almost as powerful as the man who had come into her shop…who, come to think of it, also had golden eyes.
 
How many of these things were out there?
 
There was so much to think about. Nyoko undressed to take a shower before bed. After washing her hair, she decided to luxuriate for a few minutes, letting the steaming water wash over her. She leaned back against one wall of the small cubicle and thought about Akamaru. She thought about his obviously well-toned body, his sandy-almost-white hair, and those golden eyes. Finally, she thought about his fuzzy dog ears and how he purred as she rubbed them…
 
Nyoko suddenly realized she had been pinching one of her nipples with one hand…and her other hand was…
 
Who the hell was that man…and why was she responding this way?
 
 
******************
 
 
Somewhere in a seedier part of Tokyo, three disreputable characters had gathered in a secret, basement meeting-place.
 
“Does she suspect?” asked Bengoshi.
 
“Not a thing,” answered Siejika.
 
“This had better work,” stated Onaraku. “I'm getting sick of breeding with these filthy humans.”
 
“It is necessary,” hissed Siejika.
 
“Yes,” answered Bengoshi. “Each of us carries part of our father's genes. Siejika breeds with a human wench in the first generation. I breed with the wench's daughter…”
 
“…and I breed with the grand-daughter,” huffed Onaraku. “It should work, yet we produce monsters like the one now languishing beneath Mount Fuji.”
 
“Patience, dear brother,” intoned Siejika. “We will have our revenge on that cursed hanyou and his bitch, yet.”
 
“It is ironic, though,” said Onaraku. “We had to include some of their DNA in the project…so, in a sense…they'll have a hand in destroying themselves.”
 
“Dad would have liked that,” said Siejika.
 
“Yes, he would have,” answered Bengoshi.
 
Bengoshi was the key to the three brothers little project. Of the three, he was the only one with real intelligence and had thrown himself into this new thing called science. By combining his acquired knowledge of genetics with the ancient powers, he had come up with a plan that would reunite the scattered genetic remains of their father and recall his scattered spirit.
 
If things went the way he envisioned, Naraku would be reborn and Bengoshi would rule at his side forever. Bengoshi smirked at his two brothers. “Forever without these two idiots.”
 
“By the way, Onaraku, what did you do with Nyoko's mother?”
 
Onaraku looked down at his own stomach, looked up and smiled.
 
“You didn't.”
 
“You did.”
 
Onaraku smiled and concentrated until a ghostly head (resembling Nyoko) manifested over his substantial paunch.
 
“You let me out of here this instant, buster!” shouted the head. “You're in for the dressing-down of your life, mister, and I'm the one who's going to give it to you! Why, I oughtta…”
 
Onaraku placed his hand over the ghostly head's mouth. “Still gives me gas, sometimes.” He pushed the protesting head back into his stomach and belched. “See what I mean?”
 
 
******************
 
 
Akamaru walked the streets, reaching out with his youkai/miko senses for any sign of the girl. The only things he knew about her was that her name was Nyoko, she was extraordinarily beautiful (as beautiful as mom, in fact), and was a great kisser.
 
About a half hour after she left, he thought he felt something from her, but he wrote it off as a false hit. Some girl with a little latent power fantasizing about her boyfriend, no doubt. With all the sexual tension he felt from the girl, he decided she must be related to mom.
 
But then…Nyoko had popped back in and kissed him. He closed his eyes and touched his lips and it was like he could feel her all over again. So smooth, so delicious, so…
 
What the hell was he thinking?
 
This could still be some immensely dangerous creature bent on killing him and all his family. The creature now trapped under Mount Fuji had obviously targeted mom and dad, Uncle Fluffy and Kagura.
 
But this girl wasn't mindless. Akamaru looked at his watch. Three in the morning. Time to call it a night. Looking around to make sure nobody would see him, Akamaru took to the rooftops for the speediest way home.
 
 
******************
 
 
Old habits die hard…and it was that way with everyone at the mansion. As soon as Akamaru set foot on the grounds, all four others currently living in the mansion were aware of his presence.
 
Akamaru called out, “it's just me,” and everyone settled back down to bed. Akamaru's sensitive nose told him that Uncle Fluffy and Aunt Kagura had gone to sleep earlier, but mom and dad had been at it till shortly before he arrived.
 
Akamaru just shook his head as he made his way to his room. He took a quick shower, toweled off and climbed into bed, following his usual practice of sleeping in the nude.
 
Half an hour later, he grumbled that he should have taken a cold shower. All he could think about was the girl. About how she had kissed him, about how good she tasted and about how good her body would feel pressed to his.
 
He found that he had been stroking himself. “What kind of hold is that girl getting on me?”
 
Akamaru forced himself to stop what and lay quietly on his back. Following some advice his mother had given him at an earlier and simpler time in his life, he counted sheep till sleep overcame him.
 
 
******************
 
 
Nyoko woke up for the fourth time, sweating and out of breath. What was worse, she remembered her dream.
 
A golden-eyed Akamaru approached her in her bed. He was holding a very long and very big katana. Nyoko found that she was not afraid of the katana. Rather, she admired it. Akamaru handled the katana like it was a part of him. He approached her and said that, as she could see, he had a very long and powerful katana, but he needed a good place to sheath it. Did she know of a good place for him to sheath his katana?
 
She had woken up giggling, but she also noticed that she felt hot, and flush, and the pajama top which was the only thing she wore to bed was drenched in perspiration. She took it off and flung it onto the floor beside her bed.
 
Still giggling, drifted back to sleep. As she slept, a pink glow began to fill the room.
 
 
******************
 
 
Akamaru was dreaming about the girl. She was so beautiful, she reminded him of mom…yet she wasn't mom. She was Nyoko, and she had eyes only for him. Lovely brown eyes like pools of warm chocolate. Then there was that cute, little nose…and those lips.
 
…those lips that kissed with such passion. Akamaru remembered the taste of her mouth. So sweet.
 
He thought of her delicate ears and long neck. He imagined what she looked like under her clothes. The perfect breasts. The narrow waist. The well-formed hips. And those legs!
 
He imagined those legs wrapped around him as they made love.
 
The dream was so pleasant, he didn't notice when a pink glow suffused the room. What he did notice was that his dream was so real that he could almost feel Nyoko pressed against him.
 
He sighed contentedly as he felt the hard points of her nipples against his back. He felt her snuggle up against him and the scent of her arousal was so strong that he had to keep reminding himself he was dreaming. He even dreamed that she reached around and grabbed(!) him and whispered something silly about whether he needed a good place to sheath that long katana.
 
At least he had inherited one good thing from dad.
 
Still asleep, he rolled over…and it was almost like he was under a spell. This time those two hard nipples were pressed into his chest, two arms held him tight and one leg was thrown over him.
 
“If this is a dream,” he thought, “I don't want to get up.”
 
 
******************
 
 
Morning finally came to the Taisho mansion and Kagome was the first one up. Carefully lifting InuYasha's arm off her and setting it down gently on the bed, she slipped out of the room and headed towards the kitchen to heat water for tea.
 
As she passed Akamaru's room, her miko senses tingled briefly. “I should ask if he wants coffee,” she said to herself, and pushed the door open slightly.
 
“Oops.” Kagome gasped and pulled the door shut quietly.
 
“A girl?” She opened the door again and peeked in. Yes, it was a girl, alright. Nude, tool. “When did this happen?”
 
Kagome slipped back to her room and woke InuYasha gently, making shushing noises the whole time.
 
“Oi. What is it?”
 
“You're not going to believe this, but come with me…and keep quiet!”
 
InuYasha pulled on a robe and followed Kagome down the hall. “Akamaru's room?”
 
“Shhhh.” Kagome pushed the door open slightly. There, on Akamaru's bed, with the covers kicked off, were Akamaru and a beautiful girl…both naked, each wrapped around the other.
 
“I didn't know he had it in him,” whispered InuYasha.
 
“Shhh,” Kagome giggled. “If he moves just a little bit, he'll have it in her.”
 
“Feh! When did you turn into such a letch?”
 
“Years around Miroku…and you, I guess. Should we wake them?”
 
InuYasha smiled wickedly; then shouted, “About time, son! Who's the girl?”
 
Akamaru woke up.
 
Nyoko woke up.
 
Akamaru looked at Nyoko.
 
Nyoko looked at Akamaru…then looked at InuYasha and Kagome and gasped. They were two of the main characters in her dream. Before she cold react further, there was a commotion in the hall and Sesshomaru and Kagura stood behind InuYasha and Kagome in the doorway. And they were two more of the characters in her dream!
 
“This Sesshomaru would like to know what's going on!”
 
He was the man from her store and the man from her dream, too! Nyoko balled up her fists and rubbed them in her eyes. “I don't want to be here!”
 
There was a pink glow, and she was gone.
 
Kagome was the most startled. “Wow!”
 
There was another pink glow and the girl reappeared, still nude, still in Akamaru's embrace. She pulled him tightly into an embrace. This time the kiss was briefer, but no less sweet, and the girl disappeared immediately afterwards in another flash of pink.
 
“Oi. Some girlfriend you've got there.”
 
“Indeed,” said Sesshomaru.
 
“She sure isn't bashful,” said Kagura.
 
“Kind of looks like your mom, though,” said InuYasha.
 
Akamaru quickly pulled a sheet over his rampant erection. “Shut up.”
 
 
 
A/N: Looks like Nyoko's teleport powers can hone in on people as well as places…kind of embarrassing for poor Akamaru. And it looks like Sesshomaru was right about her having Naraku in her, although more than just a little. But what are the sons of Naraku and Kikyo's butt up to? Some kind of breeding program? But is Nyoko the end of it…or the start of a new phase?
 
Remember, this is a rewrite.
 
As always, please read and review. Thanks!