InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Instincts ❯ Family Instincts - Trapped! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family Instincts - Trapped!
By Majicman55
 
Okay, okay. I do not now, nor have I ever, owned any part of InuYasha. I just like playing with the characters.
 
 
Nyoko's breathing was returning to normal…slowly…and, as it did, so did her reason.
 
“What have I done?” She looked down to see two huge golden eyes reflecting what little light there was in the room back up to her. Clearly someone else was as surprised by the experience as she was. She wiggled her hips around a bit and gulped. “Yup. Definitely something still there.” And, if she didn't miss her guess, Akamaru was getting hard again, too.
 
Again?
 
“Oh no.” Although she already knew the answer, she reached down between them and found…wet, sticky and lots of it. “If this much has leaked out, then…”
 
“What's the matter?” asked Akamaru.
 
“I'm full of your seed. That's what's the matter!”
 
“Didn't seem to bother you before.”
 
“You don't understand. This is the worst possible time…”
 
“Seemed really good to me.”
 
“Men.”
 
“Anyway, I tried to get you off… Wait, let me rephrase that.”
 
“Not funny.”
 
Akamaru felt himself hardening again and couldn't resist thrusting into Nyoko. The feeling was delicious.
 
“Would you stop that?” To her surprise, she found she only half meant it. She was actually feeling a little…warm.
 
“Sorry.”
 
“Look…I don't know why I did that with you. I mean, I think you're an attractive guy…or whatever you are…”
 
“Part youkai, part human, with some miko powers.” Unconsciously, Akamaru had started thrusting again.
 
“Huh?” Nyoko became slightly annoyed when she discovered she was meeting Akamaru's thrusts…but, damn it, now she felt like there was this itch she just had to scratch.
 
“Dad's a hanyou, part youkai/part ningen, and mom's a miko. She actually thinks you're an untrained miko…just like she was when she was a teenager.”
 
“She still looks like a teenager. How can she be your mother?”
 
“Long story, but she's immortal.
 
Nyoko stopped moving and just stared at Akamaru.
 
“Uhh, well, I mean…she could be killed - although that would be really hard to do - but, aside from that, she's immortal. Dad is, too.”
 
Nyoko managed to stammer out, “Wh-What about you?” Nyoko started moving again. A pool of delicious heat had formed inside her and had demanded she move again.
 
“All direct descendants are immortal.”
 
“Uhh-h-hhhh.”
 
“Are you okay?”
 
“Fine,” answered Nyoko. The truth was that an incredibly powerful wave of sexual tension had passed through her and it was all she could do to stop herself from practically raping Akamaru. Another wave hit and she moaned again.
 
“Ah, I know what it is.”
 
“Wh-What?”
 
“That's just mom and dad.”
 
Nyoko paused her rocking motion for a moment as she stared at Akamaru in the dark. Stopping proved to be almost painful, however, and she found herself moving again as if her life depended on it. “Why…do I…feel this way?”
 
“We woke my mom and dad. If I…know mom, she's horny…and…”
 
“Uhh-hh-hhhhh.”
 
“They wear these special charms to cut down the effect…but when they…make love, it's like an…aphrodisiac…to anyone close by.”
 
“I've…I've got to…” It took all Nyoko's willpower, but she managed to roll off Akamaru and lay beside him on the bed. For a moment, she silently congratulated herself on having will power. Then it hit her.
 
“Uunnnnhhhhhh!” The emptiness! “Y-You're mom is causing this?”
 
“Y-Yes,” answered Akamaru through gritted teeth. “I think the bitch is trying to get me to make up for five hundred years of abstinence.”
 
“Oh my kami!” Nyoko turned part way towards Akamaru, seized him and rocked back, pulling him on top of her. “Put it in, now!”
 
“A-As you wish.”
 
After a moment of fumbling, Nyoko pushed Akamaru to indicate he should rise up. Then she seized the desired member and placed the tip of it into her opening. “Now, push!”
 
Akamaru pushed.
 
Nyoko's legs flew straight up into the air, only to wind around Akamaru to pull him in deeper. She groaned in relief, only to find herself rutting like an animal as the pain that had come from separation turned into pure pleasure.
 
What was she worried about before? She didn't care anymore.
 
 
******************
 
 
Kagome smiled as she built up to her release. “I haven't had this much fun since we used our influence on Sango and Miroku.”
 
InuYasha slowed down for a moment. “What are you talking about? And you know I should be checking on Akamaru, anyway.”
 
“Oh, they're not going anywhere.”
 
“What…makes you…think…that?”
 
“Uhhh.” Kagome smiled up at InuYasha. After all these years, he managed to hit the right spots every time. “You do remember that we had him take a bedroom closer to ours.”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Within our range.”
 
“Oh. Ohhh-h-h.”
 
“And if you'll notice a certain mirror on the dresser…”
 
“Kanna's mirror?”
 
“Yeah. I had Shippo bring it over yesterday afternoon. Quite a show going on in there.”
 
InuYasha paused to check out the mirror and the dimly seen couple in it paused too. With his hanyou senses, InuYasha could tell that they both had been undergoing a lot of exertion. Sweat gleamed on them both and InuYasha could detect the scent of their lovemaking as it wafted down the hall between their rooms. Both InuYasha's eyebrows shot up. Nyoko was already full of Akamaru's seed!
 
“Kagome,” InuYasha whined. “You've got to let me stop this.”
 
“No, InuYasha.” Kagome smiled wantonly. “Not till I'm done with you…and with her and Akamaru.”
 
“Kagome?”
 
Kagome pushed her hips up at her mate. “Start moving, dog-boy, or I'll put that rosary around your waist and start yelling `sit' again.'”
 
“Feh.”
 
Kagome gave InuYasha one of “those” smiles and the hanyou started to move again…and fast. He knew who made his ramen.
 
 
******************
 
 
“Damn it,” gasped Nyoko. She had thought they were done. Her mind had just started to clear again and she had just remembered she should pop off to home while she still could when Akamaru's parents began going at it again. “What is it with those two?”
 
Akamaru had a little more self-control. “Did you want me to stop?”
 
“No!”
 
“As you wish.”
 
“How…does…your mother…take this?” Nyoko gasped.
 
“Oh. Dad bit her.”
 
“Bit her?”
 
“Youkai…mating…ritual. Each bites…the other and…drinks…the other's…blood,” explained Akamaru. “Mom picked up some…youkai strength…and stamina. Oh, and her immortality.”
 
“So…you…could bite me…and I could…handle this…better?”
 
“We'd have to…bite…each other.”
 
“Do it.”
 
“Are you…sure? I should…explain…something.”
 
“P-Please.”
 
“I will…bite your…neck. You will…bite my…arm. It has to…be done…when we're both…”
 
“You'regoingtohavetodoitnow!”
 
Akamaru made a quick cut on his arm and held it before Nyoko's lips. At the same time, when he felt her inner walls squeezing him, he leaned forward and sank his fangs into the juncture between Nyoko's neck and shoulder.
 
Nyoko gasped as she had the most powerful orgasm of her young life. She clamped her mouth over the cut in Akamaru's arm, drew in some of his blood and swallowed it. Akamaru gasped as he felt her contractions suddenly become twice as powerful…causing him to shoot his seed right through her open cervix and deep into her womb.
 
Back in InuYasha and Kagome's room, Kagome gasped. “What do you know? Feedback.”
 
InuYasha gasped as his mate's powerful inner contractions sent him over the edge and he filled Kagome with his seed.
 
As Kagome came back down to earth, she knitted her brow in concentration. Come to think of it, she was…twelve, thirteen, fourteen.
 
Fourteen days?
 
She'd have to worry about that later. Kagome concentrated, picturing the wards she had placed around the inside of their home. One by one, they glowed briefly as each projected its own part of the intricate barrier Kagome had designed. But this barrier wasn't designed to keep someone out. No, it was designed to keep someone in.
 
Kagome had grown just a little devious over the years and she had found a rather pleasant way to tire the girl out so the barrier could be activated before she could leave.
 
Little Nyoko wouldn't be making her exit right away this time.
 
 
******************
 
 
“You can get up now, InuYasha.”
 
“Wanna sleep.”
 
“Men.” Kagome giggled and started rubbing her mate's stomach. After a few moments, his right leg began shaking.
 
“Stop that!”
 
“Get up, then,” said Kagome. “Besides, I thought you wanted to go check on them.”
 
InuYasha gave Kagome a look of annoyance, but did get up. He picked up Tetsusaiga, but Kagome made him leave it.
 
“She can't hurt us. I can block anything she could throw at us, anyway.”
 
“Feh.”
 
The two made their way to the room they had made Akamaru sleep in for the night and gently pushed open the door.
 
“Morning!” bubbled Kagome.
 
InuYasha flipped the light switch. “Hey. She really does look like Kagome.”
 
“Aggggh,” screamed Akamaru as he flung one arm over his eyes. “The light! Turn it off, you bastard!”
 
Nyoko lay on her back in all her glory, totally spent, for the moment not caring who saw her.
 
“Looks like you're a little worn out,” giggled Kagome, before noticing that InuYasha was busy sniffing the room. She turned to her mate. “What is it, InuYasha?”
 
“Keh! You had to keep me from stopping this.”
 
“What is it?”
 
InuYasha took one more sniff to be sure. “They're mates.”
 
By this time, Nyoko was beginning to recover and had decided it was time for her to pop out. She rubbed her eyes with her fists and intoned, “I don't want to be here.”
 
Nothing happened.
 
“Tea?” asked Kagome.
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha, Kagome, Akamaru and Nyoko sat around the kitchen table while the tea kettle heated.
 
“I didn't mean to cause any trouble.”
 
“I'm sure you didn't,” answered Kagome. “By the way, you're a miko, too, you know.”
 
“I didn't know.”
 
“That's why you've had all these strange feelings. Mikos can detect youkai, among other things.”
 
“Like other mikos?”
 
“Kagome smiled. “Yes.”
 
“I thought I was going crazy.”
 
“No, you weren't…and aren't.”
 
InuYasha swatted his son across the back of his head. “Oi. You mated her, you idiot.”
 
“Well, duh,” said Nyoko. “Adults do that now and then.”
 
“You don't understand, do you?” asked Kagome.
 
InuYasha glowered at Akamaru. “Didn't you explain it to her?”
 
“I tried. I tried!”
 
Nyoko was puzzled. “Explain what?”
 
Kagome took a sip of her tea, frowned, added another teaspoon of sugar, took another sip and smiled. “Inu-youkai mate for life.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Oi. He bit you, didn't he?”
 
“Yes.”
 
Kagome spoke up. “And you bit him?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Feh. I told ya. Their scents are changing already.” InuYasha gave his son another sour look. “You should have explained.”
 
“I tried, but mom's and your `inspiration' was really taking its toll on her…and then she started to…and I…” Akamaru put his head in his hands. “I'm sorry.”
 
Nyoko felt sympathy for Akamaru. “He did try to tell me earlier. He kept warning me that I could get pregnant, but the more he talked about it, the more I wanted to…” Nyoko put her head down in her hands. “I'm sorry, too.” Suddenly she looked up. “Oh my kami! I could be pregnant!”
 
“No. Right, InuYasha?”
 
“Feh. Not yet, anyway.” InuYasha saw the way the girl was looking at him and tapped his nose. “Youkai senses. I'd smell it.”
 
“Besides,” continued Kagome, “there's a peculiar thing that happens when a miko gets pregnant by a youkai or hanyou. When the miko's egg is fertilized, she has the most amazing orgasm. To tell you the truth, I really shouldn't have been doing that with InuYasha tonight, at least not without protection.”
 
InuYasha's head snapped to his mate, but then he relaxed. After all, she wasn't showing any signs.
 
“So as long as I don't…”
 
“That's right.”
 
Nyoko thought about it. The idea of becoming pregnant by Akamaru did excite her. In fact, she could feel herself becoming slightly aroused as they spoke about it.
 
InuYasha glared at his son. “You'd better explain it all to her.”
 
“I will.”
 
“Including the `shared lifespan' part.”
 
“What was that?” asked Nyoko.
 
“It's nothing, dear,” said Kagome. “You'll live as long as he does, that's all.”
 
“Now that's exciting,” thought Nyoko. “Is that why I feel so…oh…oh!”
 
“What is it?” asked Kagome, who was feeling more than a little excited, herself. “Maybe I'd better tell InuYasha.”
 
Nyoko felt as though there was this knot in her, and it was getting tighter and tighter, and she needed it to release. Her breath was coming in gasps.
 
Kagome's breath was coming in gasps, too. She felt her own release fast approaching.
 
“Oi. Kagome. Don't tell me you're…”
 
“Oh my kami,” gasped Nyoko.
 
Kagome was getting flush. “The…number of…orgasms…tells the…number of…children.”
 
“Pups,” said InuYasha.
 
“Osuwari!” shouted Kagome. Nothing happened. “I knew I shouldn't have taken that off…uunnnhhhhhhhhhhhh…InuYashaaa!”
 
“That's one,” said InuYasha.
 
Nyoko stared incredulously at Kagome till one of her own orgasms hit her. “Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh….Akamaruuu!”
 
Without looking up, Akamaru raised one finger into the air and said, “That's one for our side.”
 
 
******************
 
To both dads' surprise, both Kagome and Nyoko evidenced only one child.
 
“Oh good,” said Akamaru, “I'm about to be blessed with my 247th brother or sister.”
 
“And your own first son or daughter,” said InuYasha.
 
“And quite possibly a much more powerful reincarnation of Naraku,” stated Sesshomaru from the kitchen doorway as he entered.
 
Kagura followed him in. “I kept him busy as you asked, Kagome. Even put up the special wards you gave me so he couldn't hear or smell anything outside the room.”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands regarded his mate. “You two girls should not be allowed to consort.”
 
“Why'd you do that, Kagome?” asked InuYasha.
 
“I just thought Akamaru needed a girlfriend,” said Kagome, blushing. She turned to her son. “Much as I'm flattered by your calling me `hot,' I really think you need to turn your mind elsewhere.”
 
“This Sesshomaru has seen Kagome naked and can vouch for the fact that she is hot.”
 
Both Kagome and Kagura stared at Sesshomaru. InuYasha was silently thanking his mate for making him leave Tetsusaiga in their bedroom.
 
Sesshomaru saw the way everyone was staring at him. “This Sesshomaru merely states the truth.”
 
Kagome finally decided not to purify the new arm she had given Sesshomaru so many years ago.
 
 
******************
 
 
“It has happened!” announced Bengoshi.
 
“The plan is working. Naraku will be reborn!” cried out Siejika.
 
“Naraku, Shmaraku,” muttered Onaraku. “Just let me kill something!”
 
Bengoshi smirked. “It is time to retrieve Nyoko.”
 
 
 
 
A/N: What's this? Both Nyoko and Kagome are pregnant? Like father, like son…I guess. The evil plot is under way! Will it be the rebirth of Naraku? And what's the story on Nyoko, anyway? Is she completely innocent, or…?
 
Remember, this is a rewrite.
 
As always, please read and review. Thanks!