InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Instincts ❯ Family Instincts - A Visit with Kikyo ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family Instincts - A Visit with Kikyo
By Majicman55
 
Okay, okay. I do not own any part of InuYasha. I just like to play with the characters.
 
 
The Shikabe Geyser is the only geyser in Hokkaido and is said to be heated by vents from nearby Mount Komagatake. At least that's what the scientists say.
 
The small group that approached it in the wee hours of the morning knew better. Below the geyser was an elemental youkai who had been there for about five hundred years. The polished opening of the geyser (which reminded more than a few horny teenagers of a really nice-looking girl's ass) was the incompletely buried posterior of a ceramic statue…which was all the survived of the “walking claypot” that had been the most recent incarnation of Kikyo.
 
Kikyo, being a “walking claypot,” had managed to get herself “baked” into a ceramic statue (courtesy of Kagome), had been (somewhat) revived through the misguided efforts of Jaken (“somewhat” because Jaken had only ever recovered her ass), found herself fused with an odd remnant of the hanyou, Naraku…and, finally, had become permanently mated (fused, actually) to an elemental youkai.
 
Said youkai was, apparently, quite happy with the arrangement and had remained with his new mate. It turned out the elemental had an extremely strong sex drive and orgasmed for about 45 seconds every ten to twelve minutes.
 
The scientists thought of this as an “eruption.” After somewhat in excess of twenty-six million orgasms in approximately five hundred years, Kikyo didn't think much at all.
 
“Oi,” said InuYasha as the geyser erupted again. “You can still hear her every time.”
 
“Indeed,” said the Great Lord of the Western Lands. “It is rather like the high-pitched whistling of a ceramic teapot. In fact, the tone is so high, I doubt ningens can hear it.”
 
Kagome was mildly distressed. “Well, I can hear her.”
 
“That's because you have my blood in you,” said InuYasha.
 
“In this one case, I won't call it a blessing. Sheesh. Too much of anything…”
 
Kagura smirked. “Neither you nor InuYasha have room to talk.”
 
Kagome smirked right back. “Judging by the word of subjugation you chose, I don't think you do either.”
 
“This Sesshomaru suggests we stop wasting time and see what it is possible to find out from Kikyo.” The Great Lord of the Western Lands approached the geyser. “Naraku's scent seems to be almost completely gone.”
 
InuYasha and Kagome joined Sesshomaru. Kagome concentrated for a moment and a barrier formed around the three of them. “This will protect us from the scalding water.”
 
“Hn.”
 
Kagome knelt beside Kikyo's ceramic posterior. “Kikyo?”
 
All anyone heard was a low rumbling.
 
“Kikyo?”
 
“Puff-Kagome?”
 
“So…how's it going?”
 
InuYasha, eyes wide, pulled Kagome aside. “How's it going? How's it going? She's a hole in the ground, for kami's sake, and you ask her how it's going?”
 
“What do you want me to do, InuYasha? Compare our sex lives?”
 
“Keh.”
 
“Puff-It's-puff-going-puff-pretty-puff-well. Puff-How-puff-are-puff-you-puff-and-puffpuff-InuYasha-puff-doing?”
 
“We're okay.”
 
“Puff-You-puff-never-puff-come-puff-to-puff-visit.”
 
“Two different worlds. You know?”
 
“Puff-It's-puff-okay. Puff-I-puff-kind-puff-of-puff-lose-puff-track-puff-of-puff-time-puffpuff-an yway.”
 
The rumbling down below was starting to get louder.
 
“Puff-You-puff-two-puff-have-puff-any-puff-kids-puff-yet?&# 8221;
 
“Oh, a few hundred…kids, grandkids, great-grandkids, etcetera.”
 
“Puff-That's-puffff-ooooh-puff-aaahhh-pufff-niiice!”< /div>
 
There was one last, loud rumble and another spray erupted from the ground. Fortunately, Kagome's barrier protected the three of them.
 
This close, and with her youkai-enhanced senses, Kagome could plainly hear Kikyo calling out to her lover. When the eruption finally died down, Kagome tried talking again. “Kikyo?”
 
“Puff-ooh-puff-ahhh-puff-huh?”
 
“We're sorry to interrupt you at such an embarrassing moment.”
 
“Puff-It's-puff-every-puff-ten-puff-minutes. Puff-When-puff-wouldn't-puff-it-puff-be-puff-an-puffpuff-interruption?̶ 1;
 
“Yeah, I guess…”
 
The Great Lord of the Western Lands stepped forward. “Ask her the question, miko. You are wasting time.”
 
Kagome glared at Sesshomaru for a moment and then turned back to Kikyo. “I need to ask you something.”
 
“Puff-Yes?”
 
“We know you were pregnant to that remnant of Naraku. Do you remember what happened to those children?”
 
“Puff-Kiss-puff-my-puff-ass.”
 
“What?”
 
“Puff-If-puff-you-puff-kiss-puff-my-puff-ass, Puff-I'll-puff-tell-puff-you.”
 
Kagome turned away. “I'm not kissing her ass. I wouldn't do it five hundred years ago and I'm not doing it now!”
 
“Puffpuff-InuYasha-puff-can-puff-kiss-puff-my-puff-ass-puff -if-puff-you-puff-won't.”
 
InuYasha began to kneel beside Kikyo until Kagome grabbed his arm and pulled him back. “If I'm not, you aren't.” Kagome glanced at Sesshomaru.”
 
“Hn. Don't…hn…look at me.”
 
Kagome smiled sweetly at the Great Lord of the Western Lands. “But don't dogs sniff each others' butts?”
 
“Hn. Do you see a tail on that thing?”
Kagome regarded Kikyo's ass sourly. “Well, I'm not letting InuYasha do it.” Kagome got down on her knees, puckered up, and leaned forward till everyone heard a “smacking” sound. “Happy?”
 
“Puff-Kagome-puff-kissed-puff-my-puff-ass! Puff-Kagome-puff-kissed-puff-my-puff-ass!”
 
Kagome was busy spitting and wiping her arm on her sleeve, so Sesshomaru stepped forward. “I know you know this Sesshomaru.”
 
“Puff-Yes.”
 
“Your children?”
 
“Puff-They-puff-were-puff-born, puff-yes. Puff-As-puff-hanyous.”
 
“They survived?”
 
“Puff-yes. Puff-They-puffpuff-appeared-puff-as-puffpuff-children. Puff-In-puff-fact, puff-they-puff-seemed-puff-to-puff-take-puff-much-puff-of-puff-what-puff-wa s-puff-left-puff-of-puffpuff-Naraku-puff-with-puff-them.”
 
Kagome had finally collected herself. “Can you tell us anything else?”
 
“Puff-Kiss-puff-my…”
 
“Forget it!”
 
“Puff-You're-puff-no-puff-fun.”
 
“Oi. Kikyo. Can you tell us anything else?”
 
“Puff-Their-puff-names.”
 
“You named them?” Kagome looked a little shocked.
 
“Puff-They-puff-named-puffpuff-themselves. “Puffpuff-Bengoshi, puff-puff-Seijika, puff-and-puffpuff-Onaraku.”
 
“Hn. It is not much, but it will do. We will find and destroy them.” The Great Lord of the Western Lands turned back to Kikyo. “Do you have anything more to say?”
 
“Puff-Yes.”
 
There was a pause…which lengthened…and lengthened some more.
 
“Oi, Kikyo. What did you want to say?”
 
“Puff-Kagome-puff-kissed-puff-my-puff-ass! Puff-Kagome-puff-kissed-puff-my-puff-ass!”
 
Kagome frowned and turned beet red. Then she smiled one of those “Kagome” smiles, held her hands over Kikyo's ass for a moment, chanted something even InuYasha and Sesshomaru weren't able to hear, and left to rejoin her mate, Sesshomaru and Kagura. “I think we should leave now.”
 
“Oi. What's the hurry?” InuYasha looked suspiciously at his mate. “What did you do?”
 
“I just think we should leave.” They all heard the slight rumble of the geyser getting ready to erupt. Kagome looked back over her shoulder. “I would hurry.”
 
“What did you do?”
 
“Ummm, well-l-l.” Kagome was herding everyone back to their car. “You do know that part of Kikyo doesn't show `cause she's partially buried, right?”
 
“Yeah…”
 
There was a louder rumble.”
 
“Imagine Kikyo with a…urinary tract infection.”
 
The geyser erupted.
 
There was a long, agonized scream. “Puff-Damn-puff-you, puff-Kagome!”
 
InuYasha looked incredulously at his mate, then jumped into the car. Both Sesshomaru and Kagura followed suit, with Kagome getting in last. Unseen by her mate, she cast one last glance in the direction of Kikyo and smiled. “Kiss your ass, indeed,” she mumbled; then got in and closed the door. “Drive.”
 
“Gladly,” said Sesshomaru, who was cringing at all the high-pitched wailing coming from Kikyo. Kagura was holding her ears.
 
“Oi. You're not gonna leave her like that!”
 
Kagome smiled. “Relax, InuYasha. I'm sure the boiling water will take care of it...” Kagome lowered her voice. “…eventually.”
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha used his cell phone to call ahead so Akamaru, Midoriko and Aoimaru were gathered at the mansion when he and Kagome, Sesshomaru and Kagura, pulled up in the car.
 
“You found out something?” asked Akamaru.
 
“This Sesshomaru found out their names. They are Bengoshi, Seijika and Onaraku.” The Great Lord of the Western Lands paused for effect. “They are the sons of Naraku and Kikyo.”
 
“No.”
 
“Can't be.”
 
“He's dead. Dead five hundred years.”
 
Sesshomaru had seen many things men would deem impossible. “Nevertheless, they live. They were born already the size of small children and seem to be made up, at least partially, of what little was left of that evil hanyou.” The Great Lord of the Western Lands turned to Akamaru. “This Sesshomaru does not yet know how they did it, but - somehow - they combined what they each took from Naraku and Nyoko is the result.
 
“How could that be?” said Akamaru.
 
“This Sesshomaru does not know, yet the scents of all three are unmistakably combined within Nyoko. This Sesshomaru could tell this when Nyoko was with us in our kitchen.”
 
“It is this Sesshomaru's belief that they intend to fashion a sort of Super Naraku by combining Nyoko's characteristics with those of a direct descendant of my brother and Kagome.
 
“If it could be done, this “Super Naraku” would be more than capable of destroying our entire family and taking over Japan.”
 
Midoriko and Aoimaru sat, dumbfounded. Akamaru was finally able to speak. “If you're saying what I think you are, our child must die.”
 
“No.”
 
All eyes turned to Kagome.
 
Kagome walked over behind Akamaru and stood with her hands on his shoulders. “I will not allow it. Besides, whoever is doing this would have to find a way to place Naraku's soul within the baby.”
 
“Hn. It will be an abomination.”
 
“It will be our grandchild!” Kagome turned to her mate. “InuYasha? What do you have to say about it?”
 
“Feh. If it is Naraku…”
 
“Haven't you been listening? Osuwari!”
 
After a long minute, InuYasha was able to speak again. “Damn it! I forgot you put these on me again. Take `em off!”
 
“Osuwari!”
 
<CRASH>
 
“Stop torturing my brother!”
 
All eyes turned to Sesshomaru. Had he really said that?
 
 
******************
 
 
“Let the ceremony begin.”
 
Three hanyous sat, equidistant, around Nyoko. The girl, clad only in her undergarments, had been set up, cross-legged, with sutras pasted to her forehead.
 
There was a small bump showing on her lower abdomen. If you didn't have youkai senses, you might not be able to tell she was pregnant.
 
A sickly purple/black glow surrounded each of the three hanyous. Only the miko powers they had inherited from Kikyo, combined with their father's youkai traits, allowed them to perform this ritual. Their auras seemed to pour energy into the unconscious girl, directing it to the fetus that grew within her.
 
All three hanyous maintained an image of Naraku. They had found that, just like InuYasha and Kagome's first-born, they could share their thoughts and powers at close range.
 
The unborn child's face began to resemble Naraku's…but then began to resemble a cross between Naraku and Moe Howard.
 
Bengoshi spoke angrily inside Onaraku's mind. “You can think about The Three Stooges later. Focus, damnit.”
 
“Sorry,” Onaraku grumbled back to Bengoshi. Seijika just groused mentally, expressing his persistent displeasure. Bengoshi smiled evilly. At least he would be rid of the two fools soon.
 
The bump in Nyoko's belly grew visibly.
 
 
 
A/N: Uh-oh. Looks like “Naraku, The Next Generation” is speeding up the game. InuYasha and Kagome, Sesshomaru and Kagura, didn't find out much from Kikyo, but it's a start. And sometimes I think Kagome's developing an evil streak. Oh well, at least she doesn't destroy everything she doesn't like.
 
And what of the beast under Mount Fuji. Thought I forgot about it, didn't you? Well, I didn't. I just don't know if he's going to get loose.
 
Remember, this is a rewrite.
 
As always, please read and review. Thanks!