InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Instincts ❯ Family Instincts - Helping the Kids ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family Instincts - Helping the Kids
By Majicman55
 
Okay, okay. I do not own any part of InuYasha. I just like to play with the characters.
 
 
It was the night of a full moon, just a few nights after Akamaru had botched the last attempt to find Nyoko…and if one of the millions of residents of Tokyo had happened to look up at just the right time, that person might have marveled at what appeared to be a young girl riding the back of an extraordinarily athletic young man as he leaped between rooftops.
 
In a way, they would have been wrong about Kagome being young. She was, counting everything, well over five hundred years old. She had simply stopped aging when she was seventeen. And they would have been wrong about the young man, too. InuYasha was either one hundred and fifty or two hundred years older than Kagome, depending on whether you counted the time he was pinned to the tree. Of course, hanyou's were not normally immortal like InuYasha (and his mate, by extension), but both InuYasha and Kagome had been granted that privilege through their joint wish on the Shikon no Tama after the defeat of Naraku over five hundred years before.
 
 
Flashback.
 
Kagome blushed. “But what was the wish?”
 
“Oh, that,” answered Midoriko.* “You both wished it, together.”
 
Now it was InuYasha's turn to be curious. “So what was the wish?”
 
“You were at the height of your passion when you both wished you could give each other that kind of pleasure forever.”
 
“You-You mean?” stammered Kagome.
 
“Wish granted.”
 
*This was the spirit of the original Midoriko.
 
End Flashback.
 
 
Now, while it had been said that to wish on the Shikon no Tama was a dangerous thing because the jewel had the quality of twisting any selfish wish against the wisher, and InuYasha and Kagome had been fortunate enough to avoid this trap, any wish (even selfless ones) can have unintended consequences…
 
“InuYasha, we have to stop.”
 
Kagome was looking flush and had started panting in earnest. Her eyes had taken on a slightly glassy appearance, as if she was finding it difficult to concentrate.
 
The hanyou halted on top of a tall apartment building. “Oi, is this okay, Kagome?”
 
“F-Fine. Give me a second.”
 
“Feh. It was your idea to help out by looking for this girl, ourselves. Now what's the…?” InuYasha stopped. A very familiar scent had reached his sensitive youkai nose. “You're kidding.”
 
Kagome, who, as has been noted, had stopped aging at seventeen and was a great-great-great-etc.-grandmother, still had (and always would have) the raging hormones of a teenager. So did the hanyou.
 
“I can't help it, InuYasha.” The miko stood in front of her mate and fixed him with a stare. “And it would help if you'd stop letting your hands creep upward!”
 
“What? I wasn't gonna let my mate fall off and get hurt.”
 
“You were copping a feel!”
 
“I was making sure you were…”
 
Kagome reached down the front of InuYasha's hakamas, found something hard and began to stroke it. “Yes-s-s?”
 
InuYasha squirmed. Okay, okay. I was copping a feel!”
 
“Thought so.” Kagome giggled. “Where can we find some privacy up here?” She erected a barrier that would prevent the glow they would generate from attracting half the police helicopters flying over the city.
 
 
******************
 
 
Halfway across Tokyo, Akamaru saw his mother's and father's joined auras glowing on the horizon. The barrier his mother had put up was designed to work on ningen, but not youkai eyes. I Knew this would happen,” he thought as he felt himself stiffening. “Now I've really got to find Nyoko.”
 
 
******************
 
 
“I hear them, too.”
 
“Oi. I guess we should have picked an office building or something.”
 
Despite the fact that both Kagome and InuYasha had special charms woven into their hair that limited the effect of their joined aura (which made anyone within range incredibly horny), they could both hear the effect their aura was having on the tenants of the building, below.
 
Unfortunately (as Kagome would later realize) the very barrier that Kagome had put up to prevent the two from being detected by night-flying police helicopters had the effect of reflecting and concentrating their influence on the rather large apartment building beneath them.
 
Kagome had, accidentally, devised the world's first “sex ray.”
 
The net effect was that InuYasha's and Kagome's (youkai enhanced) ears were being treated to the sounds of a building full of passionate lovemaking.
 
A little over nine months later, statisticians would puzzle over why there were so many births by women who lived in one building.
 
“Oi, we've gotta move.”
 
Kagome was almost hysterical with laughter. “P-Please.”
 
The two got dressed hastily, Kagome climbed onto her mate's back, and InuYasha took off…in search of another, but hopefully deserted this time, building. After InuYasha had made a few jumps and the short skirt Kagome was wearing had flapped in the breeze a few times, she realized the one thing she had forgotten to put back on.
 
Kagome had “gone commando.”
 
“Oh well,” she thought. “Who's gonna see?”
 
 
******************
 
 
On the streets of Tokyo, hundreds of male youkai (all living with their own concealment spells) who were within range wondered what that intoxicating scent was. It seemed to be coming from above, so they looked up…
 
…and smiled.
 
In some cases, female youkai walking beside them elbowed their mates. “Shameless,” they thought when they, too, looked up. For some reason, the passage of the hanyou and his miko mate also left them feeling…aroused.
 
 
******************
 
 
Akamaru had Midoriko and Aoimaru three-wayed again. “I don't think mom and dad are going to be a lot of help.”
 
“Was that glow them?” asked Aoimaru.
 
“Yeah.” Akamaru was still feeling the after-effects.
 
“Like a couple of teenagers,” chuckled Midoriko.
 
“I feel sorry for anyone within range,” said Akamaru.
 
“Why?” asked Midoriko.
 
“You guys found mates and moved out on your own so you didn't have to deal with it, but I lived at home for hundreds of years.”
 
“Is that why mom makes you horny?”
 
“Shut up.”
 
“Bet you've got a boner.”
 
There was a groan from Aoimaru. “I so did not need to hear that.”
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha landed on the roof of a dilapidated building in a seedier part of Tokyo. “Keh. Nobody would live in a dump like this.”
 
Kagome hurriedly put up another barrier and the two lovers proceeded to, again, undress.
 
 
******************
 
 
Akamaru's answered his cell phone. “Yes?”
 
“Looks like they moved,” said Midoriko. “They're at it again.”
 
“You don't need to tell me that.” Akamaru looked out over the skyline of Tokyo where, in a run-down part of town, his mother's and father's combined auras were beginning to flare again.
 
 
******************
 
 
The one problem with wards was that you couldn't use them to block certain things under certain circumstances: air, for example. What good would it be to keep people from finding you if you suffocated?
 
If you were hiding an inanimate object, you could seal it within an impenetrable barrier. If you were hiding yourself…well, you needed to breathe.
 
And air could carry scents.
 
 
******************
 
 
In her room a couple of floors below, Nyoko's sleep was being disturbed by waves of sexuality…and her body was responding.
 
“She's dreaming again,” groused Seijika.
 
“What do you expect? She's going to…” Bengoshi paused. “That's not her scent. And what's this feeling of…?”
 
All three sons of Naraku looked up.
 
Onaraku growled. “It's coming from the roof.”
 
Bengoshi slapped himself in the forehead. “We couldn't keep out the air. Someone on the roof is generating that scent.” Bengoshi looked to his brothers in turn. “Seijika, get the girl ready to move. Onaraku and I will check it out.”
 
Seijika hissed. “Just let me cut Naraku out of the girl. I can do it. Who cares about her?”
 
Bengoshi looked back at his brother. “Just get Nyoko ready.” He and Onaraku grabbed their katanas, left the apartment and started climbing the stairs.
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha and Kagome were basking in the afterglow when the hanyou noticed it. “Oi. What is that smell?”
 
“What is what…ohh.” Kagome's youkai-enhanced sense of smell detected the scent, too. “Call me crazy, but I think it's…”
 
“…Nyoko.”
 
“Yeah. I only smelled her when she was in Akamaru's room, but I'm pretty sure…no, that's her, alright.”
 
InuYasha and Kagome had just managed to stand up when the door to the roof was flung open and Bengoshi and Onaraku stepped out. They had known they weren't going to find a couple of love-struck teenagers stealing a few moments on their roof, but they hardly expected to find…
 
“InuYasha!” shouted Onaraku.
 
“And Kagome!” Bengoshi's jaw fell open.
 
“They seem to know us, InuYasha.”
 
InuYasha had drawn Tetsusaiga and was holding the transformed katana between them and the two hanyous before them. “Kagome! They carry Naraku's scent!”
 
“The third one must be with Nyoko, InuYasha!”
 
Bengoshi turned to his brother. “Onaraku! Tell Seijika to take the girl to number three; then get back up here! I'll hold them off!”
 
InuYasha squared off against his opponent as Onaraku hurried back down the stairwell. “So you must be Bengoshi. Well, you don't look so tough to me!”
 
“You don't look so tough, either. At least not as tough as the stories make you…not in your current state of dress.” Bengoshi smiled. “Although I do approve of your mate's appearance.”
 
“Huh?” InuYasha suddenly realized that he and Kagome were still naked. He stole a quick glance at his mate. Judging by her blush, she had just realized it, too. “Stay behind me, Kagome!”
 
“I'd love to, but I really would rather get dressed now.”
 
“Don't hurry on my account,” called out Bengoshi.
 
Fortunately, by this time, Kagome had managed to put on InuYasha's haori. “Get him, InuYasha!”
 
Unfortunately for the hanyou, Kagome always got…excited…when she watched him defending her…and as usual his body was beginning to show the effects.
 
“Why, InuYasha,” said Bengoshi, “Is that for me? I didn't know you swung both ways.”
 
“Shut up, bastard!”
 
Even Kagome's eyes were getting some red in them. “I'll have you know InuYasha has never stuck that anywhere except in my…well, okay, it's been in my mouth a lot, but…”
 
“Kagome.”
 
“…oh yeah, my butt. He's had it up my butt…that kind of hurt the first few times, but I like it now. And we've played around with…”
 
“Kagome!”
 
Both InuYasha and Bengoshi were staring at the miko.
 
“That's enough, Kagome.”
 
“Oh…`kay.”
 
By this time, Onaraku had returned. “Seijika left in the warded car.”
 
“Good.” Bengoshi turned to InuYasha and Kagome. “Now, help me take care of InuYasha and we'll have a little fun with his mate.”
 
“Like hell you will!”
 
Bengoshi glanced at his brother. “Did you see the tits on her?”
 
“Before I went downstairs, yes.” Onaraku paused, staring at InuYasha. “What's with the…?”
 
“Oh, that. She says it's an effect she has on him, but I think he's bi.”
 
“As long as it's sticking out like that, why don't we cut it off?”
 
Despite himself, InuYasha backed up a few steps. “Kagome?”
 
“Just get them, InuYasha. We have to go after Nyoko!”
 
InuYasha gulped and advanced on the two brothers. “Prepare to join your father in hell, you bastards!”
 
There was an immediate flurry of katanas as the hanyou fought Bengoshi and Onaraku. The brothers attempted to circle the hanyou, staying 180 degrees apart so InuYasha would be forced to fight mostly on the defensive. He couldn't use his main attacks without taking down a nearby building…which would probably result in unwanted attention on his family.
 
While the brothers weren't nearly as powerful as Naraku, their method of attack was wearing the hanyou down. Fighting while sporting a massive erection wasn't helping things, either.
 
Finally, Onaraku managed to get through InuYasha's defenses and aimed a heavy cutting blow at said erection.
 
<KLONNNGGG>
 
It bounced off.
 
InuYasha stepped back, still in a sort of relieved shock. The hanyou looked down to discover his member enveloped in a soft pink glow. “Ka-Kagome?”
 
The miko sighed in relief that her ploy had worked. “I guess you could call that the `barrier method,' InuYasha.”
 
InuYasha turned his attention back to the two brothers, who had made the mistake of standing together again. “Now to take care of you two.” He began to advance, katana held high.
 
Onaraku turned to run down the stairwell.
 
“Oh no you don't.” exclaimed Bengoshi. “Niagara Falls!”
 
Onaraku stopped dead.
 
“Huh?” said InuYasha. The hanyou had detected a different scent beginning to come from Onaraku.”
 
Onaraku turned. “Slowly I turned.”
 
“Keh?”
 
Onaraku advanced on InuYasha. “Step by step.”
 
“What's he doing?”
 
Onaraku dropped his katana. “Inch by inch.”
 
Bengoshi picked up his brother's sword and hurried down the stairs. He would return it to him later…if he survived.
 
Onaraku made a “V” with his fingers and continued advancing.
 
InuYasha had dropped the point of his katana: he wasn't going to kill an unarmed opponent. He glanced towards his mate. “What's he doing, Kagome?”
 
“It looks like an old Three Stooges routine.”
 
InuYasha turned back to Onaraku. Almost faster than the eye could see, Onaraku thrust his hand forward and poked the hanyou in both eyes.
 
“Aaiiiieeee!”
 
Kagome rushed forward to InuYasha, who was now crouching and holding his hands over his eyes in extreme pain. Onaraku held his hand out, again with his fingers in a “V,” this time looking at Kagome.
 
But this time, when he thrust his hand forward, he met a barrier that shocked him and threw him back across the roof. “Oh! A wise guy!” He stared at the miko and her mate. “What's the big idea?” He shook his head. The shock seemed to have brought him back to reality. He took off down the stairwell and after his brothers.
 
Fortunately, InuYasha's eyes would recover within a few hours.
 
Unfortunately, the three sons of Naraku had taken Nyoko and gotten away again.
 
At least they knew what two of them looked like. Kagome made a mental note to call Shippo. His artistic talents would come in handy.
 
 
 
A/N: Kagome and InuYasha find Nyoko and the three sons of Naraku. What are the chances? Too bad they got away and took the poor girl with them. Oh well. At least they're getting closer.
 
And what of the beast under Mount Fuji? I've finally decided what its role will be. But, as I said before, don't hold your breath. There will be a few more chapters before the beast is released (well, sort of released).
 
Remember, this is a rewrite.
 
As always, please read and review. Thanks!