InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Instincts ❯ Family Instincts - Too Much Batman ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family Instincts - Too Much Batman?
By Majicman55
 
Okay, okay. I do not own any part of InuYasha. I just like to play with the characters.
 
 
“M'lord, it is still downloading.”
 
Everyone stopped their babbling and looked first at Jaken and then the computer.
 
“Should we disconnect it?” asked Midoriko.
 
The taiyoukai intercepted Midoriko as she reached for the laptop. “Whatever damage has been done has been done already.”
 
“Besides,” said Akamaru, “they may provide us with clues.”
 
Midoriko snorted. “You've been watching too many Batman movies. Real criminals don't leave clues for their pursuers.”
 
The downloading stopped and the laptop installed the downloaded software. After the installation was complete, a small dialogue box appeared stating that someone named Bengoshi was attempting to start an online conference and asking whether Sesshomaru wished to accept. The Great Lord of the Western Lands motioned for Jaken to accept the invitation and, once the video conference started, all were startled to find themselves staring at the three sons of Naraku.
 
“Oi. That one on the right's gotta be Seijika. Bengoshi's on the left and Onaraku is in the center.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded to his brother and turned back to the screen. “You will state your business.”
 
Bengoshi was the first to speak.
 
“It was very clever of you to find one of our hideouts…although the methodology was…unusual.” Bengoshi bowed in Kagome's direction and mouthed the words “nice tits.” He continued, “Despite our little tricks and deceptions, it's only a matter of time till you track us down.”
 
“Hope you didn't catch a virus,” cackled Seijika.
 
Bengoshi smiled indulgently at his brother's little joke and continued. “We know that Lord Sesshomaru has been aware of us for some time, although even the Great Lord of the Western Lands has been unable to ferret out the true scope of our achievement.”
 
The three brothers stepped apart and there, strapped to an ancient-looking stone table that had been hidden behind them, was Nyoko, obviously much further along in her pregnancy than she should be.

“Behold!”
 
Akamaru craned to see over his uncle's shoulder. “That cannot be. Nyoko appears to be no more than a month from giving birth!”
 
The brothers stood together again and Bengoshi resumed speaking. “The poor girl calls out for her Akamaru. Pitiful. But don't worry. Her problems will soon be over.” Bengoshi looked straight at the camera. “What's that you say? How could she be so far along?”
 
Onaraku stepped forward. “We are part youkai/part miko, ourselves. This has allowed us to use a special ritual to feed the unborn child our youkai, accelerating the pregnancy. And I must say he is a very special child. His mother has all three of us counted in her ancestry: great-grandfather, grandfather and, yours truly, father.” Onaraku smiled and bowed. “Each of us a son of Naraku.”
 
“Think of it,” said Bengoshi. “Each of us contributing our own part of Naraku to be recombined finally in Nyoko…then Akamaru, the son of InuYasha and Kagome, cooperated nicely by making his own, shall we say, contribution? Once we perform the ritual that calls Naraku's soul forth and places it into the unborn child, our father will be reborn, fully aware and invincible!”
 
Seijika hissed, “Or you could just let me cut him out now.”
 
Bengoshi placed a hand on Seijika's shoulder; then turned back to the camera and smiled. “Leave us alone or the girl dies.”
 
The picture went black.
 
Everyone exhaled simultaneously.
 
The screen came back on with a close up of Bengoshi's face. “Oh, and please feel free to visit one of our web sites. I think you'll find them…interesting.” The screen changed to reveal a page of links:
 
Hot Anime Women in Your Mailbox
(Accompanied by thumbnails of Kagome, Kagura and Kanna)
 
THE FOX AND THE HOUND - THE BEST IN BESTIALITY
(Accompanied by thumbnails of Shippo and Kanna and
InuYasha and Kagome in various positions)
 
YOU GAY DOG
(Accompanied by thumbnails of Sesshomaru and Kagura,
with Kagura airbrushed and given the head and body of a man)
 
There were more links, but the laptop, being by that time in several pieces, was no longer useable.
 
 
******************
 
 
“I take it back,” said a stunned Midoriko. “Sometimes they are dumb enough to give you clues.” The girl began mumbling. “There can't be that many intact dungeons in Japan. I'll just…”
 
“Keh. Don't bother.”
 
“Dad?”
 
“I know that place.” InuYasha looked at his brother. “Kagura knows that place. Not too far from Fuji.”
 
“Indeed. Practically in its shadow.”
 
“Oi. You don't think they'd be stupid enough to just lead us to `em?” InuYasha paused when his brother raised one eyebrow.
 
“They might be. Or…it might be a trap.”
 
The hanyou looked thoughtful. “But why now? Why set a trap when Nyoko is only a month away from giving birth?”
 
“Hel-lo-o-o!” Kagome was waving her hand frantically. “Has it occurred to either of you that if Nyoko passed through eight months of pregnancy in one month, the last, so-called `month' would be over in about four days?”
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru stopped staring at Kagome and stared at each other.
 
“Naraku could be reborn at any time,” said InuYasha.
 
 
*******************
 
 
“Kyaaahhhh!”
 
Onaraku's and Seijika's heads snapped around to look at Nyoko, who was panting hard and had her one hand on her belly, a worried look on her face.
 
Onaraku smiled. “It has begun.”
 
Seijika smiled and muttered, “We will be rid of her soon.”
 
Nyoko groaned. The enhanced hearing she had acquired through mating with Akamaru had allowed her to hear Seijika's comment and she now fully realized the falseness of Bengoshi's assertions. Seijika didn't want rid of her because of the increased danger she brought on herself through their association. He simply wanted rid of her. She was a tool to be used and cast away.
 
Nyoko desperately wanted to escape and rejoin her mate, but how could she? She lifted her manacled wrist and examined the strength of the old and rusted metal. No, it was sturdy enough and even had a sort of glow to it. When she struggled, it weakened her.
 
And, adding to everything else, she was fairly sure she had started into labor!
 
But it couldn't be labor. Not this soon. She was sure she had been with her uncles and father a month or maybe two at the most. It just couldn't be labor.
 
Another contraction hit her and she had the almost overpowering desire to rip Akamaru's balls off and stuff them down his throat so he could never do this to her again.
 
Yes, it was labor.
 
And, what was worse, she was about to give birth to the reincarnation of Naraku! Akamaru and his family had been right. She stared at her own belly and noticed that there was a malevolent purple/black aura surrounding her stomach. Untrained as she was, her miko senses were showing her the progress as the baby inside her positioned himself for the trip down her birth canal.
 
On top of all that, given Seijika's attitude, she wouldn't pay half a yen for her chances of surviving much past delivery.
 
She wanted her Akamaru! Of course half of her wanted to kill him, but she still wanted him. Nyoko began to cry.
 
 
******************
 
 
Everyone climbed into the limo for the ride home.
 
“I don't get it,” growled Akamaru. “Why do we have to go home first when we know where the bastard is?”
 
Sesshomaru almost smiled. “Ah, the famous InuYasha impatience.”
 
“Feh.”
 
“Take it easy, Akamaru,” counseled Aoimaru. “I'm sure our father and uncle know what they're doing.”
 
“Yes,” Midoriko continued for her brother. “It would hardly do to rush in ill-prepared.”
 
“But she's in danger! Akamaru rested his head in his hands. “I could swear I can smell her blood…and her tears. I can't stand her tears.”
 
Kagome gasped and looked thoughtfully at Akamaru. “Sort of like old times, isn't it, InuYasha?”
 
Her mate nodded. “And I still can't stand it when you cry.”
 
 
******************
 
 
“Kyaaahhhh!”
 
“Push, you idiot.”
 
“Back off, Seijika,” admonished Bengoshi.
 
Nyoko was covered in sweat. She looked down over her own body. She had never expected her first baby to be born on a cold stone delivery table which, judging from the bloodstains, had been used for many things not-so-life-bringing. And were the manacles necessary? Where did they expect her to go-o-ohh?
 
“Kami!”
 
“Next time, push along with the contraction.”
 
She looked up at Bengoshi smiling back down at her. “Alright, Uncle, I'll push.” She wanted nothing more than to be rid of this monstrosity inside her.
 
Onaraku stood at her feet, ready to announce Naraku's appearance.
 
Seijika stood next to her, where the father might stand in a delivery room. While having the father in the delivery room was more of a western practice, it was becoming more commonplace in Japan.
 
Nyoko thought back to earlier when she imagined what she wanted to do to Akamaru. She smiled sweetly when she noticed Seijika wasn't paying attention. While she never really would do this to her mate…
 
“Aaaiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!”
 
Both Onaraku and Bengoshi looked up to find Nyoko with a death grip on Seijika's testicles. The bellicose Seijika was writhing in the girl's iron grip…and to make matters worse for the hanyou, Nyoko was hit with a contraction, causing her to squeeze even harder. It was like hell's version of two-part harmony.
 
“Let go of your uncle.”
 
“But it hurts.”
 
“It will soon be over. Just push.”
 
“Kyaaahhhh!”
 
<CRUSH>
 
“Aaaiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!”
 
“There's the head!” shouted Onaraku.
 
“What about Seijika?”
 
“He seems to be unconscious.”
 
Indeed, Seijika had collapsed, perforce ripping his testicles out of the iron grip of Nyoko.
 
Bengoshi joined Onaraku in watching for Naraku's appearance.
 
First the top of the head pushed out. Despite all the birth matter, it could be seen that the baby had a full head of black hair. The head continued to emerge until the eyes made their appearance.
 
“Such malevolence,” Bengoshi crooned.
 
The eyes narrowed.
 
The rest of the head appeared, followed by neck and shoulders. Onaraku turned the body this way and that to expedite the birth…catching the newborn in swaddling.
 
Bengoshi reached forward and cut the umbilical cord. “One thing left to do,” he pronounced as he reached for and picked up baby Naraku.
 
Onaraku's eyes got big. “You aren't going to…”
 
“You have to…to get them breathing,” declared Bengoshi as he held Naraku upside-down by his ankles and swung his other hand to swat the baby's behind.
 
<ZZZZZZTTT>
 
…or tried to. Onaraku stared as baby Naraku righted himself in mid-air and floated within some sort of barrier, while Bengoshi clutched the sizzling stump that was all that remained of his swatting arm.
 
No one saw the baby's mouth move, but Bengoshi, Onaraku, Seijika and Nyoko clearly heard a deep, oily voice inside their heads.
 
“Nobody spanks Naraku.”
 
 
 
 
A/N: So they were behind that email and those web sites! Wonder how they got the photos. (And, no, don't email me asking if I can send them to you. It's a plot device, okay?)
 
What of the beast under Mount Fuji? Well, Naraku's old dungeon is nearby. Maybe that “thing” will come into play soon. (Okay, it will.) But it will still be a chapter or two till it plays its part.
 
Oh, and sorry for the slightly short chapter. I'll make it up to you in the next one. Promise.
 
Remember, this is a rewrite.
 
As always, please read and review. Thanks!