InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Famous ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Hey guys! This is a new story I'm working on. I really like it, I think its one of my best works. Hope you enjoy!!!!!

~*~ bayougalkc ~*~

 

 

Disclaimer: Since I'm gonna forget to put this in this one is for the whole story. I Don't own Inuyasha. (But I do wish I did!)

 

 

Famous

 

Chapter 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Higurashis and the Takahashis have always been close friends. So, naturally, when both of their compainies hit it big, they merged and became Higurashi and Takahashi Incorporated.

You see, it all started when Yusuke Higurashi and Inu-Taisho met in the 1st grade. They met on the first day and were best friends from then on. And all through grade school they were best friends.

In college they met Iyazayio Kawaii and Aya Yukito. Iyazayio was an actress. She wasnt one of the biggest stars but she was well known. Iyazoyio was in college on a fashion major.

Aya Yukito was Iyazoi's best friend and manager. She was in college on a buisness major.

Yusuke, Inu-Taisho, Aya and Iyazoi met and became insepreable. Yusuke and Aya fell in love. Inu-Taisho and Iyazoyio fell in love as well. "Copycatters," Yusuke used to joke. As soon as they all were out of college they had a huge double wedding.

They both moved into houses down the block from each other. They both started companies to support themselves.

After a year of marriage. Inu-Taisho and Iyazyoi had thier first son. They named him Sesshomaru Takahashi. He looked axactly like his father.

Iyazyoi had yet another baby boy a year after they had Sesshomaru. They named him Inuyasha Takahashi. He had cute little puppy dog ears that made him stand out.

Aya had her fist child 5 monthes after Iyazyoi had Inuyasha. They were blessed with a little girl. They named her Kagome.

8 years later Aya and Yusuke hada little boy named Souta Higurashi.

Now lets get on 10 years later in present day....

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Thats it for this chapter. Did you like? Yes? No? Please review!!!! I need feedback!!!

 

 

~*~ bayougalkc ~*~