InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Famous ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heres the 2nd chapter! Enjoy!!

 

~*~ bayougalkc ~*~

 

Disclaimer: Since I'm gonna forget to put this in this one is for the whole story. I Don't own Inuyasha. (But I do wish I did!)

 

Famous

 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

 

 

The Takahashis were sitting in one of there multiple living rooms, watching tv.

"Ahhh! Mom, why do we have to watch this?" Inuyasha Takahashi complasined as his mother switched it to The Nanny.

"Reeeally Inuyasha. I remember that one time where we were watching The Nanny and Inuyasha was-" Iyazyoi was cut off by the phone.

"I'll get it!" Inuyasha said, as he jumped up before his mother could really embarass him.

Inuyasha went into the kitchen that was convenietly right next to the living room and picked up the phone.

"Yo' wad up? Inuyasha speaking." Inuyasha answered.

"Inu," coraked a voice, raw with emotion.

"Kagome? What is it? Whats wrong?" Inuyasha said panicking, he hadn't heard Kagome's voice like that since Uncle Yusuke had died.

"Inu, just please get down here. All of you. Please just come down here and I'll tell you everything later. Please. I'm at the Tokyo Police Station." Kagome pleaded. Inuyasha could tell she was near tears.

"Okay, you hold on Kag. We'll be there. See you in a second." Inuyasha said hung up the phone and ran back to the living room.

"Come on, we gotta go get Kagome." They all just sat there staring at him like he was nuts. " NOW!!!!" he yelled before running and grabbing the keys to the Tahoe so everyone could fit.

He ran as quick as he could down the rows of cars to find the Tahoe. Sesshomaru, Inu-Tashio and Iyazoyio hot on his heels.

Inuyasha fianlly found the Tahoe and climbed into the drivers seat. He looked and made sure that everyone was atleast in the car, before taking off.

"Inuyasha!!! Slow down or we are going to get pulled over!!" Inu-Taisho said, clinging to the seat.

"Keh!" was all that Inuyasha said.

"If we get pulled over then it'll take longer to get to Kagome." Iyazoiyio said calmly.

"Keh!" Inuyasha repeated, but slowed down

 

*at the police station*

 

Inuyasha and the rest of the Takahshis came crashing into the police station looking like they just came out of a tornado.

"Man!! How did those reporters get here before us?" Sesshomaru commented as he straightened his jacket.

"How did they know about it." Inu-Taisho replied, smoothing down his hair.

"Hey ya'll, whats up with Kagome? We got a phone call and we came here a quick as we could." Said a voice behind them. It was Inuyasha and Kagome's best friends Miroku Kazzanna and Sango Tajiya.

"We havent seen her yet." Sesshomaru answered.

"Lets cut this crap," said Inuyasha,

"Where's Kagome?" Inuyasha asked a near secretary, startling her. The secretary just stared.

"Excuse my rude son, We are the Takahashis. We are looking for Kagome Higurashi." Iyazoiyio said polietly.

The secretary still stared at the "famous" Takahashis before finding her voice.

"Oh, she-shes umm in the examination room. Yeah, I could-I could take you umm there if you want," the secretary offered in a hushed sort of voice.

"Yes, we would appreciate that alot, thank you." said Iyazyoi said thankful.

"Okay, umm, follow me." the secretary stood up and started walking to a room. Everyone followed obeintly.

"Mrs.Higurashi, you have some vistors," the secretary announced. The secretary opened the door to find a......

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

 

Well? Did you like? If so then just push that little button down there and reveiw!!

 

 

 

~*~ bayougalkc ~*~