InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Famous ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, heres the next chapter. Enjoy!

 

Disclaimer: Since I'm gonna forget to put this in this one is for the whole story. I Don't own Inuyasha. (But I do wish I did!)

 

Famous

 

Chapter 3

 

 

 

The secratary opened the door to let them see a disheveled Kagome sitting at a metal table, her head in her hands.

As soon as she heard the door open Kagome looked up to see the Takahashis, Sango and Miroku, Inuyasha standing in front of them all.

She quickley ran into the safety of Inuyasha's outspread arms.

Kagome, for what seemed like the millionth time that night, burst into tears, soaking the front of Inuyasha's shirt.

The others corwded around, giving the broken girl as much comfort as they could.

"What happend Kag?" Inuyasha asked softly when Kagome quit crying.

"They're gone, Inu. They're gone." Kagome told them. Everybody knew what she meant. They all quietly watched on.

"How Kag? How?" Inuyasha quietly coaxed.

"I think ya'll need to sit down to hear this." a new voice suggersted.

They all turned their heads to see an inspector standing in the doorway.

Soon, everybody was seated aroung the metal table Kaogme was sitting at when they come in.

"Now Kagome, sweetie, can you tell us what happended?" Iyazoyio asked softly to the quiet girl that sat in Inuyasha's strong arms.

"Hai Aunt Iyazoyio." Kagome stared slowly telling her story.

 

~* Flashback *~

 

 

Kaogme got out of her midnight blue Beetle convertible, humming a soft tune. Today was her birthday. She had just gotten home form a shopping trip her friends, Yumi, Ayumi and Eri, had treated her to as a birthday present. She couldnt wait to see what her family had planned for her birthday.

Kagome got her shopping bags out the trunk and started toward her house. She opened the front door and called in.

"Mom! Souta! Grandpa! I'm home!" Kagome called dropping her stuff next to the staircase, she'd get those later.

"Mom? Souta? Gramps? You guys here?"Kagome called going to the living room. She got to the metioned room to find the door closed to it.

'Odd. Its always open.' Kagome thought. She slowly opened the door to see a horrific sight. Her mother, brother and grandfather's brutilly murdered dead bodies. Kaogme slwoly took in this sight, tears falling like a waterfall down her now pale checks. She looked over to a wall were somebody. the murderer no doubt, had wroten a message on her family's blood.

"Your next."

 

 

~* End Flashback*~

 

 

" And I guess you know the rest." Kaogme finished softly, yet again crying, and Inuyasha comforting her by rubbing small circles on her back.

" You poor baby." Iyazoyio said gracefully walking over to where Kaogme sat with her son and pulled her into a tight hug.

Everybody was in a stunned silence. They didnt expect anything like this to happen.

"Its getting late, we should get home. Sango, Miroku you guys can come if you like." Inu-Taisho said, standing up.

"Thank you Mr.Takahashi but I think we should get home." Sango told him.

Sango stood up and slowly walked over to Kagome. She gave her a big hug. She felt relieved when Kagome hugged her back.

"I'll be by tommorrow to see how your holding up. Okay?" Sango whispered in her ear.

"Okay, Sango-chan. Thanks for being here with me." Kagome told her quietly.

"Anytime Kagome-chan, anytime." Sango said, moving back so Miroku could give her a quick hug.

"I hope you'll feel better tommorrow." Miroku told her, giving her a hug, and not being a pervert for once in his life.

"Thanks Miroku. I always thought of you as an older brother." Kagome told him giving him a watery smile.

"Bye everybody." Miroku and Sango called, waving to everybody as they went home.

An inspector came in and asked if he could talk to Inu-Taisho outside. Iun-Taisho went out and quietly talked ot the inspector. Inu-Taisho came in a few minutes later.

"Well, lets get home." Inu-Taisho told them, as he head toward the door, his wife and oldest son close behind him, and Inuyasha and Kagome bringing up the rear.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Well? What did ya think? Review!!!

 

 

~*~ Bayougalkc ~*~