InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feudal Fariytale ❯ Goodbye ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feudal Fairytale Chapter4 : Goodbye
 
Where we last left off.
Dear Kagome,
I'm sorry, I had to leave! I couldn't stand the fact of you getting married to Kouga when you have InuYasha. I already left and by now I am probably dead. Kagome please don't cry, I only did it for your safety, remember when I came here I promised to do anything to keep you safe and this is not excluded.
Kagome don't worry I guarantee that if I wasn't able to kill him, InuYasha will. Please Kagome remember me as your loving sister.
Love,
Sango Tajiya”
 
Kagome let out a raged cry as realized her best -and possibly- only friend was dead and she never got to tell her goodbye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome walked the long and seemingly lifeless corridors of the massive mansion.
The few servants she happened to see gave her sympathetic looks and mumbled a few words to their counterpart. Words such as: “Aw poor lady Kagome, losing her best friend and now her love- I hear he's a vampire- and now being forced to marry Kouga.” Or “Tsk tsk tsk she should have never messed with vampires, should have known better, oh well maybe Kouga will set her straight” and her favorite one that happened to make her want to kill a servants was “Wonder if she slept with InuYasha, and Sango probably slept with that wolf, she was always on the promiscuous side” of course upon hearing this, Kagome sprang into action by knocking out the older male servant and glaring at the younger female who accompanied him.
 
Kagome now finally reached her room- a little peace and quiet ought to do her some good. She sat down on her large bed and flung back against the pillow finally sobbing her eyes out until she fell asleep.
 
Tap.....tap....tap....
 
“Kagome may I come in dear?” her mother called softly
 
“Sure” she mumbled in reply
 
“Sweetie I have good news”
 
“What?”
 
“You will be marrying Kouga tomorrow”
 
“How is that good news?” kagome said raising her voice slightly
 
“Hey is a wonderful man, Kagome, give him a chance...”
 
“YEA A WONDERFUL MAN WHO KILLED SANGO AND WANTS TO KILL ME LATER!!!!!”
 
“YOUNG LADY DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME AGAIN”
 
“I'LL RAISE MY VOICE WHEN I PLEASE CONSIDERING YOUR SENDING ME TO MY DEATH!”
 
“Kagome.” Her mother said tenderly before slapping her. “You're only speaking like this because you met that damned vampire.”
 
Her mother walked solemnly out of the room. Kagome slumped over on the floor and begged the gods that InuYasha would show up.
But for her there was no such luck. She jumped up from the quiet depths of thought and began to write.
 
“ Mom I couldn't stay here any longer I'm sorry but I had to leave for a while. Don't worry I'll be home soon maybe a week, maybe longer- more likely longer. Do NOT send the searchers to look for me for they will not find me no matter how hard they search. I'll be home that much I promise.
Love always
Kagome.”
 
Content with the finished letter, she set off in search of Sango {or her body} and to find out the truth.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
InuYasha was found walking among the grounds of the large castle building, when he had heard the argument between Kagome and her mother.
 
“Kagome....” he said in whisper upon seeing her under the Goshinbuku
 
“Oh god InuYasha what am I going to do?”
 
“What?”
 
“Sango's dead and mom has already made plans for my wedding to Kouga”
 
“What the fuck is that woman thinking?”
 
“I don't know, she wont believe a word I say and now she's convinced its all your fault. Damnit InuYasha what am I going to do?”
 
“Run away with me”
 
“What?”
 
“Well you have two options”
 
“Ok and they are?”
 
“Run away with me for one, we can go to the furthest point in Elesmera and make a new name and a new life for ourselves or number two we can stay here, find Kouga, kill his backstabbing ass and then get married traditionally”
 
The tone and excitement in his voice told her everything- Kouga was to die and it was going to be painful as hell.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N sorry it took so long to finish this I had all hell break loose this past month anyway I'm adding two chapters maybe three to make up for it
R/R
 
Next chapter: Breaking all the Rules
 
“But Miss, princess' aren't supposed to fight, and they certainly aren't supposed to kill their promised”
 
“Keiko calm down, no one will ever find out” Kagome whispered deviously.