InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feudal Fariytale ❯ Breaking All the Rules ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feudal Fairytale Ch5: Breaking all the Rules
 
 
“Run away with me for one, we can go to the furthest point in Elesmera and make a new name and a new life for ourselves or number two we can stay here, find Kouga, kill his backstabbing ass and then get married traditionally”
 
The tone and excitement in his voice told her everything- Kouga was to die and it was going to be painful as hell.
~~~~~~~~~~`
 
“Ok, but first how am I going to convince my mom ......”
 
“Just tell her you are going to visit your relatives or something”
 
“Ok and then what if she asks them?”
 
“Oh well, we should be done by then”
 
“Ok....trouble thy name is .....Inuyasha” she said staring at his evilly.
 
“Hahaha hey wait its supposed to be your name not mine”
 
“Ooops oh well. Ok you have to go so I can sneak out later then we'll meet by...”
 
“The old white tree like when we met”
 
“You still remember that?”
 
“Yea...” he replied looking at the ground scuffing some of the dirt with his boots. {Hey remember he's a vampire so black leather outfits, long black trench coats and leather boots.....stop drooling}
 
“Ok...well lets meet at twilight”
 
“Ok” with that they parted.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Kagome, oh my goodness thank Kami you're home, where were you? Who were you with? Kagome......Kagome.......Kagome damnit answer me!”
 
“Sorry mother, I didn't notice you there. I was thinking.”
 
“Where were you?”
 
“In the garden, sorry. Mother, I'm going to go stay with Grama Keade for a while”
 
“No”
 
“Well I don't think you have a say in it, I said I am going”
 
“Young lady no you are not.”
 
“Onna I don't think you have a choice in the matter. Goodbye” the goodbye couldn't have been any colder if death himself had said it.
 
“Kagome, Kagome ....DAMNIT KAGOME COME BACK HERE!!!! KAGOMEEE!!!” her mother's screams soon became silent as she marched down the hall.
~~~~~~~~~
She began packing, as soon as she reached her room.
She was looking for her brush -at the dresser- when noticed a picture of her and Sango when they went to the beach for her sweet sixteen. Tears slowly made their way down Kagome's face as she dropped to the floor.
 
“Damn you Kouga” she cried softly. “I swear Sango that bastard is going to pay!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later, Kagome had all her bags packed- meaning one real bag of swords and bows and arrows, the other bags were just for show. It was nearing twilight when her maid Keiko walked in to see if she required anything.
 
“Lady Kagome, is there anything you need? Miss you look as though you are leaving forever, may I ask where?”
 
“Of course and I'm going with InuYasha”
 
“But did you not tell your mother it was to your grandmothers you are traveling to?”
 
“Hai I did, but that was a cover story Keiko, where you listening in?”
 
“I'm sorry ma'am I was, but I have your best interest at heart I was only making sure you would be ok and not in any harms way.”
 
“That sweet Keiko, thank you. So you wouldn't mind doing me a little favor then would you?”
 
“Sure anything you need”
 
“Hide the fake bags so my mother never sees them ok”
 
“Yes ma'am” she said cheerily as she set off with the bags.
 
Kagome resumed to packing and making sure her best choice weapons were with her.
 
“Bow- check, Arrows- check, Jagged-edged Daggers- check, and Twin Swords-check. Ok seems everything is ready”
 
She dressed in her formal robes so her mother wouldn't suspect anything and packed her fighting uniform in with her weapons.
 
“Everything ready lady Kagome?”
 
“Hai. Thank you Keiko”
 
“Um Lady Kagome if I may be so bold??”
 
“Please go ahead”
 
“Aren't you worried that you may be discovered?”
 
“No, everything is set, my mother will never know”
 
“But Miss, princess' aren't supposed to fight, and they certainly aren't supposed to kill their promised”
 
“Keiko calm down, no one will ever find out” Kagome whispered deviously.
 
“Hai, yes ma'am I am just worried that's all. Please be safe ma'am”
 
“I will, thank you Keiko.” She said giving her maid- more like surrogate mother- a hug before releasing her to leave.
 
`Now lets just hope my mother doesn't come out here and bother me' She begged silently.
 
She turned the corners of the hallway when she heard someone screaming her name
 
“Oh God....Mom no”
 
“Kagome!”
 
“Hai.....oh Keiko goodness you scared me what happened?”
 
“I'm sorry but ....but what if {she lowered her voice to a whisper} what happens when your mother realized Kouga is dead, won't she suspect you?”
 
“She very well may but that is not my problem, as of now I do not care about what she thinks”
 
“Hai, be safe lady Kagome please, and ..”
 
“And what Keiko don't be afraid to ask me something”
 
“Please send me updates once and a while so I will know you are safe, and at least a fake one to your mother”
 
“I will, I promise, goodbye Keiko”
 
“Goodbye Lady Kagome”
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Once outside the castle, Kagome ran over to the warehouse- think of a barn type thing back then- to change and get set.
 
She rid herself of her robes and dressed in a black and red sparring kimono {think of the one Chi-Chi wears in DragonBall Gt. except tight on the legs and arms and around the waist but looser on the outer garments and black and red}
She hid the daggers, one in each leg hilt, the twin swords safely tucked away at her side and the arrows hanging in the traditional carrier on her back and the few hidden weapons she had snuck out that Keiko didn't know of.. She was set. She tossed the bag aside and exited the barn, InuYasha was of course waiting for her.
 
“InuYasha.....how-how did you know I was here?”
 
He tapped his nose slightly “Vampire senses my dear, now are you ready?”
 
Kagome laughed slightly at the joke “Yes I am, now lets go”
 
“Wait weapons check”
 
“Ok??”
 
InuYasha walked over to her, “Well where are your weapons hidden? Or did you bring any other then the swords?”
 
She lifted the split edged of the dress and revealed the dagger hidden in both hilts, then the sleeves of her shirt to reveal two more daggers- blades pointed outward- and lastly the one poisoned dagger hidden in the belt of her kimono and of course he knew where her bow and arrows were.
 
“Hmm ok yea your ready, lets go”
 
“No where are your weapons hidden?”
 
“Boots, and the Tetsusaiga on my side.”
 
“Ok...isn't that a little under prepared?”
 
“You forget I'm a vampire we don't need all the weapons, we are naturally born fighters.”
 
“Right. Lets go” she replied rolling her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N ok the chapters are going to be this long or longer until the end. Sorry it took this long to update again, anyway out for a week so I'll have more opportunities to update. Hope you enjoyed R/R
Next Chapter: Captured- by the otaku clan.