InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 2- Into the Western Lands ❯ Chapter 15- Lirriea’s Disappearance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Me no own Inuyasha…. You no sue.

Auther’s Note: Alright here we go again. You know the deal, you review you get a fanfic special made with your favorite character and genre. So get those reviews in and enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 15- Lirriea’s Disappearance


It had been a week since they had been to Shamtaru village and they had traveled many miles. They had just crossed the territoryline and where now in the western lands. They had been traveling all day and had decided to set up camp and rest. Lirriea thought it might be a good day to go hunting for their food and decided to ask Eon if he wanted to go with her.

~Eon do you want to go hunting with me? ~ She asked in thought-speech.

“No I’m tired right now.” Said Eon simply.

~Alright.~ said Lirriea.

She decided to hunt anyway and ran into the forest. She began searching for a trail and found one far into the forest. It was a deer trail and the animal that left it had been limping.

She began trailing the deer through the forest. She stopped every once in awhile to rest. She wondered when she was going to find this animal and what had injured it.

She began to smell something nasty in the air, like rotten eggs. Before she could take two steps she passed out.

A man in a purple and gold kimono came out and picked her up. He then began walking out of the area.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

*Later at the campsite*

Eon woke up from his nap refreshed and ready to hunt. Looking around to find Lirriea he remembered that she had asked him to hunt earlier and he had declined. She must have gone hunting on her own. He watched his companions wake up deciding to hunt after they did. He decided against it after awhile thinking that Lirriea would probably bring back a deer when she came back.

Kagome and the other didn’t notice Lirriea was missing until much later on.

Kagome said, “Eon, where’s Lirriea?”

Eon looked very worried and he told Kagome that Lirriea was supposed to have gone hunting earlier. He told her that she should have been back by now and that he was worried that she was in trouble.
Kagome said, “Well she probably just went further to hunt than she usually does.”

Eon said, “You’re right. She’ll probably be here in a little bit.” Suddenly they all heard a loud clap of thunder.

“It’s going to rain soon, we need to get to a village!” yelled Sango over the booming of the thunder.

They packed everything up and made a run for the nearest village. They got to the inn just as it started pouring down.

“How is Lirriea going to find us in this? Questioned Eon in despair.

“Don’t worry Eon, I am sure she’ll find some shelter until this stops and then come find us.” Said Kagome to calm the distressed wolf youkai. It looked like it was working and finally he calmed down and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

*In the Stranger’s Dungeon*

The stranger put a specially made chain and collar around Lirriea’s neck. The collar and chain were made to sap her energy for every day she was exposed to them.

He had received them from the same man who had given him the poison to knock her out with. As long as he had the wolf he knew he could draw out the person he really had a grudge with.

He took out his sword and deliberately placed long, deep cuts all over her. The poison she had inhaled would keep them from healing. He quickly grabbed the pot he brought with him and filled it with her blood.

He would use it to make a trail from where he caught her to his castle to draw in Sesshoumaru. He left and went to that job.