InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil Part 2- Into the Western Lands ❯ Chapter 16- Lirriea Caught ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Diclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and co. If I did I would change some things.
 
Author's note: Chapter 2 is up.
 
Chapter 16- Lirriea Caught
 
Lirriea woke up very slowly and looked around her. She felt weak and tried to get up. At first she couldn't but she kept trying until she was able to get up. She saw and smelt a lot of her blood. She could feel the deep wounds the person who had captured her had inflicted on her.
 
She could hear somebody coming and began growling in the direction of the door. The door opened and a man stepped into the cell and closed the door. The man was a wolf-youkai with knee length black and silver hair. He had ice blue/violet eyes and no symbol on his forehead.
 
She saw he wore medium armor and a black kimono. His very being let off an aura of pure evil. His whole being said `come near me and I won't hesitate to kill you'. Lirriea didn't like him at all and it didn't help that he was carrying a whip.
 
“Hello little Inuyoukai.” He said in a cruel tone. “Your friend hasn't come yet but when he smells your blood he'll come running and walk right into my trap.” He added.
 
Lirriea growled and bared he teeth at him. Before she saw the whip unfurl it was smacking her across the back. She tried to send Eon a though-speech to get him to help her.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
 
*With Eon*
 
Eon felt Lirriea try to contact him. He prepared to hear her then he felt her cut off from her instantly. He had an ominous feeling when it happened. He woke up the others and told them of his fears.
 
“Well it has stopped raining so we can go look for her.” Said Sesshoumaru.
 
They went back to where she had disappeared and looked in the woods. They soon found the trail the Inuyoukai had left for them. Eon was about to follow the trail when he saw Sesshoumaru delicately sniffing the air.
 
Suddenly Sesshoumaru visibly stiffened. He growled suddenly and the name `Karumarei' was heard before he ran towards where Lirriea was.
 
The whole gang ran towards where Lirriea was being held. They had no idea what they where going to find when they got there but they could not bear to leave Lirriea to her fate.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
 
*With Lirriea*
 
Lirriea was about to contact Eon when the Inuyoukai shot forward as thought he knew what she was going to do. Before Lirriea could move away he bit into her throat and bit into her throat and cut the link with Eon,
 
She yelped and when he let her go she ran to the other side of the cell. The guy licked his lips.
 
He said in a smooth tone “You seemed to have had a mate-to-be but I've taken care of that. He won't want you now that I've marked you as mine. You'll never see your mate-to-be again.”
 
Lirriea heard this and went headlong into depression. The Inuyoukai left her to her thoughts. She was hoping Eon would come soon because she could not take much more time in this cell.