InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ First Kisses ❯ Mistaken Identity? ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It's chapter two!! Enjoy!
 
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````````````
The sound of Kagome's footsteps broke Inuyasha out of his reverie.
 
“There you are,” she said. “Let's go!
 
“Where to?” Inuyasha asked, refusing to meet Kagome's eyes.
 
She sat down on a log next to the hanyou. “Come on. Don't you feel a little sorry for Kikyo? Her grave was violated. I know you were betrayed by her, but that was a long time ago. It's been many, many years since she passed away.”
 
Inuyasha refused to reply, and continued to stare in the opposite direction.
 
“Hold it!” Kagome said, pulling on his hair and forcing him to look at her.
“Mind explaining why you haven't been able to look me in the eye since yesterday?”
 
“You're obviously imagining things,” Inuyasha said…still not quite meeting her eyes.
 
“This is about me looking like Kikyo, isn't it!?!?” Kagome shouted. “That's why you won't look at me!”
 
Inuyasha pulled her hand off his hair and glared at her. “It's not….” His gaze softened. She was only half-wrong. He was only bothered about her looking like Kikyo because Kagome was so unlike the dead miko. How could two women share the same soul, yet be so incredibly unalike? “It's not like that,” he finished.
 
The hanyou leaned closer to Kagome. He was so close, she could see even the little freckle above his right eye. He leaned closer and closer. Finally, their lips touched.
 
Before it could go any further, Kagome pushed Inuyasha away. “Whoa, whoa, hold the phone!” she shouted. He KISSED me, he actually kissed me! What is going on?
 
“Could we loose some of the violence!” Inuyasha shouted.
 
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````
You like? As always, please review!!