InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Yours ❯ Broken hearts ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha...i wish i did though...but i dont


Chatper 1

Broken Hearts




Kagome wandered the streets of tokyo. She was soaked from the pouring rain. So many times her and her ex Inuyasha would walk those same streets hand in hand. How could he betray her like that? All she did was love and care for him and what did she get in the end? A broken heart that she felt would never be able to heal.

Kagome's mind became filled with thoughts of Inuyasha. The images of him Kissing kikyo the way he used to kiss her. Telling kikyo all the same things he told her. It was all just unbearable.

A hooded man bumped into Kagome nearly knocking her over. Kagome was sick of it all and wanted it all to end.

Dark thoughts came into Kagome's head.Thoughts of deciet, hatred and revenge."WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!!!" Kagome screamed aloud.

The man stopped. "Well if you were watching where you were going you wouldn't have bumped into me!"

Kagome stood up and froze. She knew that voice."Inuyahsha?" She whispered.

Her words were filled with so much sorrow."Kagome." The hodded man said emotionlessly. "Inu..." The same thoughts of love, betrayl, sadness, and revenge began to flow threw her mind again. And all this pain she was feeling, all of the dark thoughts were because of the man that was standing right in front of her.

"You bastard!" At that Kagome flug herself at him. Punching, scratching, even biting him. She wanted to physically hurt him for all of the emotionall pain she was feeling.

But it was no use. He was too strong. He held her up against the wall with her hands above her head and brought his body close to hers to keep her from fighting.

"Kagome.... stop." Inuyasha said softly. Kagome barely heard him. "Let go of me Inu..." her words suddenly cut off by Inuyasha's lips on hers.

Kagome was shocked. So many thoughts were rushing threw her head. What was going on? Did he still have feelings for her? What happened to him and kikyo?

At the moment, Kagome didnt really care. She was too into the kiss with Iuyasha. The man she loved. But the man who caused her so much emotional pain. She wanted this so bad but knew she couldn't. She broke the kiss."Inuyasha....no......I...I can't." Kagome broke free of his grasp and pushed by him.

"Kagome I..." But Inuyasha couldn't put into words how he felt.

"I said no Inuyasha!....i don't want to hear it!...I don't want to hear anything from you right now."Kagome stared at Inuyasha with tears in her eyes.

"Do you know you know how i feel when i think of you and kikyo together?"

Inuyasha bowed his head and stared at the floor in shame. "Do you know what its like to know that u can never be with the one you love and u have to..."

"Forget all about them?" Inuyasha finnished for her. "Trust me Kagome i know."

Kagome didnt know what to do. She wanted so badly to go back to him but her mind was telling her not to.

"Kagome I..." Inuyasha started to step towards her but kagome put a hand up to stop him.


"Don't" was all she could say. She knew she wanted with all her heart to hate him for what he did. But she couldnt. She wanted to cause him even more pain than he had caused her.

Inuyasha took her hand and inlocked it with his. Looking in Kagome's eyes made him sad. He knew that all the sadness he could see in her eyes were because of him.

He felt he would do anything to take that pain away. Inuyasha softly kissed Kagome.

Kagome gave in and kissed him back. It felt so good she forgot about everything. Then an image of Inuyasha and Kikyo kissing flashed threw her mind.

Kagome pulled back and stared into his amber eyes. "Im sorry." Was all she said before she ran away from the man whom she new she loved.










Hello all...i hope that this chapter wasn't soo bad. thanks for reading!
Review!