InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Yours ❯ Chasing You ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2


Chasing You





Inuyasha was running. Why had she run off like that? He was sorry for what he had done to her. He knew he had hurt terribly for choosing Kikyo over her. But he had broken up with her imediatly after he saw her with another man in his own house. It was then that he had relized he had dumped the the best girlfriend he had ever had.

Iuyasha was starting to catch up with Kagome. He had asumed that it was because she was getting tired. Then she stopped and turned. Kagome sighs and looks up at Inuyasha. "Kagome please listen to what I have to say." All Kagome did was stare back into amber eyes. Inuyasha didnt know were to begin.

"Well...."

"Are you done with kikyo?" Kagome said. Kagome wanted to know the truth. Even if it wasn't what she wanted to hear. "Tell me the truth."

Inuyasha could see the sadness in her eyes. He knew what he had to do. "Kagome....Kikyo broke my heart.....and i loved her.." Kagome didnt want to hear about him loving another woman. " I know how you must feel Kagome....and im sorry."

"But are you done with Kikyo?" Kagome said starting to get angry for him not answering the question.

"Yes" Inuyasha said

" Are you completly over her?"

Inuyasha bowed his head to look at the ground as he spoke. " Honestly Kagome...I think Kikyo will always have a place in my heart....But i do not love her as i do you."

Kagome wanted so much to forget about the man in front of her, but it was too hard. How could she forget someone that gave her so many good memories as well as the bad. She didnt think she could ever move on. But she had to try.

Inuyasha wanted to hold her in his arms. He wanted to comfort her. To kiss away all of her doubts about him.

Inuyasha tried to take her hand in his but she slapped it away. "Kagome?..." What was wrong with her? He had just told her how he felt and still she rejected.

"I want to forget you." Kagome said very close to tears. She couldnt take it. She was still angry with him but she knew she loved him.

Kagome had started crying and backing away from Inuyasha slowly. "I won't let you." Inuyasha said.

"No." Kagome said, again turning around and running away. But this time Inuyasha didn't go after her.

"I won't give up on you Kagome.....not yet."Inuyasha said, watching her run away from him down the street.





Thats the second chapter....i know its short....i think ill try to make the next one longer.... im doin my best to continue with the story, and keeping up with school...so dont be mad at me if it takes a while to get another chapter on her but thanks for reading..it means alot to me!
Reaview....maybe give me idea of want you want to happen