InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Yours ❯ Come on a date with me please? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3

Come on a date with me please?








Kagome's eyes were very blured as she was running from crying. `Why does Inuyasha do this to me?' she thought.

Getting tired and out of breath, Kagome decided to stop runing. She looked around to see where she was. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going. All she knew was that she wanted to get away from Inuyasha.

Looking around she saw she was near an empty childreans park with a slide, swings, sandbox, etc.

Kagome walked up to one of the empty swings and sat. Then the anger started to come.

`The nerve of that stupid man!' She thought. `What makes him thinkhe could come back to me like nothing ever happened?'

However Kagome couldn't stay mad too long. Inuyasha may have left her but they had fun while they were together.

`How could he?' She continued thinking to herself. Then the tears started pouring out.

Why did Inuyasha have to leave her the way he did? Kagomeknew that Inuyasha and Kikyo had a history together, but she didnt think that he would actually leave her for trash like that.

*Flashback*


" I don't think you get it Kagome."

"What do you mean?"

"Inuyasha made promises to me, and i intend to make him keep them."

A very shocked Kagome stared back at the reaven haired woman that looked so much like herself.

"He told me he loved me. That he still loves me. And would always be by my side to protect me. Im not about to lose him to the likes of you!"

Kagome couldn't believe what she was hearing. Inuyasha told her SHE was the one she loved. He told her that him and Kikyo were over. She was in the past. There were no more feelings. And now that woman was standing in front of her telling her otherwise.

"He IS gonna come back to me Kagome."

"I don't believe you!" Kagome yelled "Inuyasha would never do that to me!.....He....He wouldn't." but Kagome's words were choked by her sobs.

*End Flashaback*

"Why?" Kagome sobed to herself. After everything that they had been through. They had even talked about baby names, in case they were to have children of their own someday.

"Im...Im such a fool!" She sobed

"Is Inuyasha really worth all the tears Kagome?"

Startled, Kagome jumped off the swing and turned to the source of the voice.

"Oh...Kouga....hi." She said in a low flat voice, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"Don't worry Kagome, im not going to start hitting on you." Kagome stared at him skeptically.

"Ok." She said sitting back down on her swing. Kouga took it upon himself to sit on the awing next to hers.

"So what did the dumbass do?" Koaga asked and Kagome sighed.

"I don't think that i would feel comfortable discussing it with you Kouga."

"Aw come on Kagome....I saw you sitting here upset, so i came over here to help cheer you up." Kagome just stared at him."If it will help, ill keep my big mouth shut while you talk."

Kagome thought about it for a moment. She really did feel like talking with someone. But she just wasnt sure if that someone should be Kouga. Anytime Kagome ever saw him he was either hitting on her, getting into it with Inuyasha, or calling her his woman. It got pretty annoying. Normally she would confide in her best friend Sango, but she was always caught up with her new boyfriend Miroku to ever even spend time with her best friend.

"C'mon Kagome, im being real here. So talk to me."

Why shouldn't she talk to Kouga. He did seem serious. And she didn't have anything to lose.

"Well...."







Inuyasha couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Whats this shit?" he said to himself. "Is this why you won't come back to me Kagome?...are you with Kouga now?"

Inuyasha was hiding so he wouln't get caught listening to their conversation. Kagome's words made his heart ache. `Why was I so stupid?' he thought to himself. It was then that he realized how much he really hurt the woman that he cared so much about.

"I don't care about him anymore though...Im moving on."

`That can't be true.' Inuyasha thought sadly.

"Well thats a good thing to hear!" Kouga said smirking at Kagome.

"Don't even try it Kouga!....and I thought you were going to stay quiet!"

Kouga got up from his swing and was now in front of Kagome with his hands together as if in prayer. "Aw c'mon Kagome....i can finally make you my woman!....Give me a chance. Let me take you out once. And if there's no sparks, ill leave you alone.

Kagome thought it over. She really didnt think that Kouga would EVER leave her alone. Besides, she needed some way to get over Inuyasha. Then an image of Inuyasha and Kikyo flashed through her mind.

"Ok Kouga. Its a date." Kouga beamed at Kagome.

"Great! Lets go! We can go to that new restaurant just up the street. And ill treat you how you are supposed to be treated." Hearing those words, Kagome placed a fake smile on her face. Why all of a sudden was she feeling queezy?



"Shit!" Inuyasha cursed. He was very angry. Why had she agreed to go out with him?

"What does she think she is doing?" Inuyasha said angrily. "Over my dead body sparks will fly!"

After saying that Inuyasha took off in the direction of the restaurant. "I gotta go get my Kagome!"






A/N: well....there's the next chapter. I hope that i didnt lose you. some stuff mighta been confusing. but yeah....i was soo tempted to make inuyasha pop outta his hiding spot...but i didn't..anyways...kouga, sango, and miroku are not really gunna play a big part in this fic. though sango and miroku will pop in from time to time. i might even make kikyo pop in somewere..i don't know...we'll see were it goes. anywho.. thanks for reading! Review please!(possibly ideas of what u might wanna see?)..buh-bye!