InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ full demon, bad omen ❯ worldless thoughts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(10/30/2003)-(9:37:39 AM)

chapter 2: worldless thoughts.

by: ashia timorey sakue.the great queen of Westburger!!!

korn song:

bbk,

~*~so you see i've gotten this far
please give me some place to wait im not trying to go there
so take me away,

life sometimes pisses me off
its never that good of a trip for me

every time I reach for
love its taken away

nie, so I play,give me a sing
this is gay,give me some
patience so I pray,its time
to die, it that what I want?

theres nothing wrong wanting to
be loved,is there something wrong
with me?

for once in my life id like
to be, really set free... let
me be me

nie,so I play,give me a sing
this is gay,give me some
patience so i pray,its time
to die, it that what i want?
take me away
take it away
take me away
take it.....away

nie,so i play,give me a sing
this is gay,give me some
patience so i pray,its time
to die, it that what I want?~*~

(a/n:my mentore is Inuyasha_loves_me for her fic "operation sex", Oh and Im gona put some original characters in this so who ever wants to be in it review or sumthing to tell me what they look like who there name is and what race they are...oh and I need three kids names for Inu and Kag's kid's...tee hee!))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome sat on the cold porch but for some reason she was warm. Souta came out and sat in her lap. " Kagome, im tierd and I cant sleep." Souta wined.Kagome huged him to her and started a hanyous version of purring. "Sleep babby brouther you need you rest!" Kagome instructed him. She rocked him back and forth until he drifted off to sleep. She knew that Inuyasha was watching her but didnt care. 'She will be a great bitch for me ,and a perfect mom' at this thought Inuyasha groweled but not a mean growl more like a growel of content with his choise. Kagome's brouther fell asleep and she carried him inside."Oh, Kagome..."sango said from a corner of the room half asleep. "Yes , Sango?"Kagome asked as her ears perced up after putting souta in his bed. "have you seen Inuyasha since you got here?"Sango asked."umm.....well mabe i did....why!?" Kagome asked a litle iratated. "I just wanted to know cuz me and miroku never seen him after you left."Sango said."realy?" Kagome was starting to get curiouse.

"yes and we were starting to get worried, have you seen him?" Sango asked.

"yes sango i have seen him you have nothing to worrie about."Kagome said as she layed down and went to sleep.

When everyboddy in the hut was asleep Kagome had an uncontrolable urge to go outside like to watch for something or someone.She steped outside only to be met by to red eyes of a certain Inuyasha. "what the hell i thought someboddy was out here." Kagome said. His eyes went back to gold, and for a minute there she thought it was the old Inuyasha but the marks on his cheeks said outherwords. Before she knew it she was being pulled into a kiss. She gasped in suprise only to have his tung dart into her mouth. He broke the kiss and smirked at her. "Well well well....arn't we being submiseve?" Inuyasha teased.She started gritting her teeth like she was holding something back."err..." a low growel came from her chest. "Dont fight it give into you insticts , I can tell you want to ...so bite me." Inuyasha said smirking when she looked dumbfounded. She streched out her arms standing on her toes and yahned. "I said bite me!" Inuyasha groweled as her wraped his armes around her waist. She moved his shirt aside and bit him hard , but only to be bitten back. they both started purring as they stood there with there fangs in each outhers nape (were the shoulder and neck conect) Inuyasha started rubbing her back practically begging her to submit to anything she was holding back. She bit him as hard as she could and he picked her up jumping off into the woods.He landed in a cleering and layed her down him on top of her still bighting eachouther. she stoped biting him and smirked."sit boy!!"she yelled causing him to pummle into her grinding his hips against hers, earning a moan from both ends. "Kagome, it is the males job to cause his bitch allthe pleasure she can stand not the uther way aroung." Inuyasha teased licking his bite mark.Her arousel was better then the last time it was causing him to get dizzy. But he had a plan and he needed to stick to it.He undid her shirt and started rubbing any part he could get his hands on. He stuck his hand down her fire rat pants and rubed realy hard at her soft spot, causing her to arch. he wanted her to beg for more, he wanted his to be the only name she every said in that much pleasure and he wanted his to be the only pups she ever had. "Inuyasha , please im going to explode if you dont!" Kagome wimpered.That was all he wanted to hear her took off her pants and his clothes then bit her neck as harn as he could. "get on all foures!" Inuyasha comanded as he let go of the bite. she obeyed to be shortly after mounted by Inuyasha.His eyes flasked red and he bit the back of her naack as he pushed in past her barrier. Causing her to wimper. 'This is great she is so tight and I was her first!' Inuyasha smirked at the thought. Just then she started ti shif signaling she was ready. He smirked and bit her harder, then started to pump into her like a drill it was so fast she started to be pushed forward. "Inuyasha!!!"She screemed as one wave of pleasure after anouther when though her. she started to moan loudly,(luckly they were verry far from the village.)He wraped his are around her waist and started pounding into her harder and harder until they both came. "Inuyasha!!" kagome screamed as she came. Inuyasha howel out long and hard before colapsing on her back. They both panted in each outhers arms. " I' better get back souta will worry."Kagome stood and said as they both got dressed."ok.."Inuyasha pouted."hey Inuyasha whats that smell?"Kagome asked as she sniffed the air. Inuyasha sniffed her tummy."pups, Kagome your pregnant." Inuyasha smiled happy he would finally have his own famile. "wait pup's...as in more then one."Kagome said as her face lit up and she smiled her famouse smile. she huged him tightand purred to herself. He smiled and huged her back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome woke up extra early and went outside for a walk.And just the shipou jumped out of a tree sniffing at her."oh, Kagome that you isnt it! yay Kagome is gona have.."Kagome and Shipou were not far from the hut so she clamped a clawed hand onto his mouth."no shipou i wana tell them myself."Kagome finished just before Inuyasha came out of the woods." dont you think i should help you with telling them?" he asked. " only if you want to." Kagome said smieling. sure!" Inuyasha smieled widely. to tell the trueth he missed sango and miroku but was scared the would run from him. They all walked back to the hut and sat down waiting for there friends to wake up.

Finaly everboddy was awake , but they were also confused about Inuyasha's presence in the hut. "oh, wooky we wook dust wike wady tagome!!!" Hoto shouted happily."What brings you here Inuyasha?" asked Sango. "He's here beacuse he's going to help me tell you something." Kagome almost blurted out."what?" Sango asked."She pregnant and with my pups, she was just scared to say by herself."Inuyasha said before Kagome could open her mouth." Kagome that wonderfull....um...when did you have any time on you hands though?"Sango asked."wady tagome is dona have baby's me want one...momy me want someboddy to pway wif!" Hoto said causing Sango to blush. "No worrys my son, she will have a baby in about 8 months." Miroku said happily."Sango why didnt you tell me?"Kagome asked. "To tell the trueth I was going to today." Sango said. "why couldnt I smell it?" Kagome asked. "cause she's a human, its harder to tell that way." Inuyasha budded in.Everything went silent then the room burst out laughing , exept for shipou who didnt get the joke (a/n: neither do I!!!!!!!!!") Kagome snuggled into Inuyasha's arms."Hey Inuyasha.....why do you have red eyes?"Souta asked."Im a full demon now kid."he said."cool!" souta said. "come here." Inuyasha said patting the mat beside him.souta ran over and sat down."how long till i get to see the puppys?" Souta asked. "I think about 3 months." Inuyasha said. "cool" souta said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~two monthes later~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome and Inuyasha sat at the bottum of a tree petting her oversized tummy as Kagome hummed a song from her time. "I wish my mom knew. but she's dead there is no way she survived that."Kagome's eyes started to tear up. "what happened?" Inuyasha asked just before he bit his mark ing the nape of her neck. "About seven guys atact the shrine and threw my mom and g-pa against the wall and cut them up."Kagome finished ans started crying.