InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ full demon, bad omen ❯ ok ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ok ok, im sorry i havent wrote on this for a while but i had to wait for a friend to e-mail me cuz she's a beautiful boy name for me but here it gose!:)


Ka gome sat on the front steps of the hut watch the sun come up, it wasnt to long until her would be born and she couldnt wait she was so happy she was hugging herself.
soto said yawning as he came outside."if you have one boy can i name it please?"

Kagome looked in his eyes and could tell he realy waned to so she nodded and emidiatly he his arms around her neck and gigles happily.
did you want to name him if I have a boy?"Kagome asked lening her head onto her han and her elbow on hr knee.
soto said happily.
what a cute name....we could even call hi amik for short." Kagome sai gigeling.

Just the inuyasha came out o the wood and actualy smiled at soto.
name squirt!"inuyasha said then messed up his hair.
you!" soto smiled with then fixed his hair."i like it to."
shouted and instantly doubled over in pain.

Inuyasha quickly grabbed her up and carried her inside.
baba! " inuyasha shouted."its time plz help!"

kiadea came out of her room and asked everyong but sango to leave.


inuyasha paced the porch of the hut, it had bein atleast 3 hours and kagome was still crying pain.'this is all my fault!'inu thought'i shouldnt have she's so yung'
be ok my friend this happend when hoto was born!" miroku said placing a hand on his friend
she's in pain miroku!"inuyasha said.

just then her screaming stoped and she started panting(only inuyasha could hear it) and a crying sound started. miroku and inuyasha's eyes when wide when the sound trippled.

kiadea came out of the hut.
may she her now."kiadea said smileling."you have two healthy daughters and one beautiful son!"

Inuyasha rushed inside to kagomes side and sat down quickly looking her over to see if she ok.
im fine i left one of the girls for you to name please do it now." kagome said."i think she'sof yami and amikurishiro!"
said picking up the no named child."you shall be knows a kami, the beautiful jem!"

Kagome smiled, she could have sworn he was purring. the lil one he had in his hands had eyed , blackhair, white dog ears and a small semi fluffy black tail. Lil yami had grey eyes, hair, white dog ears and the same semi fluffy tail.and the lil man amikurishiro had blue eyed hair, black dog ears with grey stripes and the same semi fluffy tail.
for thos of you who want to know the family pic is them, and i will soon have a pic of lil hoto!andstill need some original charisters for who ever wants to be in it yust thell me in a coment what name want and what kind of demon or human you awant to be.)
inuyasha thats a beautifukl name!" kagome said happily."can you take them outside so i can getrest?"
i love you kagome see ya when you wake up!" he said picking up the pups and kissing her forhead.

Inuyasha held his percious children in his arms for the first time, he was so carefull it was to know he wasa full demon , but he purred as he held them, his own little children the verry children in a long line of kids.
next day...~*~*~

Kagomey , inuyasha, and there three kids went out for a walk, inuyasha wouldnt let her go because he smelt wolves.
ok i know this wll be annoying but i dont want to let it build up or olf ben franklin will rise from the
dead and kill me!!!aahhh."how has it happened ,sir, that we have not hither to once thought of humbly the father of light to illuminate an understanding?I have lived ,sir, a long time, and the longer live the more convincing proofs i see of this truth, that God governs the affairs of men, and if a sparrowfall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that a nation can rise without his aid? We have asured ,sir , in the sacred writing, that exept the lord build the house they labor in vain that build.I firmly belive this, and also belive without his ... aid we shall succeed in this political building no betterthe builders of babel." there sry!)

lil kami was grabbing at her fathers hair as she rode on his back,kagome held yami and lil soto with so he could hold his first nefue.

just then kouga came running down the hill with some chick with black hair chaising him.
me alone eissac!"kouga pleaded.
you stoll my fucking.." eissac cut off when shee seen inuyasha and kagome with soto and the kidds.
did he steal?" kagome asked.
virginity! that bastard raped me!!" eissac said then pulled a frying pan out of nowere and hit kouga on head.(the one with the brains in it)0.0;

eissac had brown skin and black hair, she seenmed to have such a perfect boddy,and a tail, kagome almost caught soto drooling.
swear it wasnt me!!!" koga pleaded.
saw you."eissac said and hit hin with a rock.

eissac's clothes wear also fire rat and kagome wanted to know if it was a fad or sumthin.
was a rat demon i swear!!"koga yelled again."i like you but i wouldnt rape you!"
think koga is tellin you the truth!" inuyasha suprisingly yelled."he cant tuch a virgin unless they

eissac stoped in mid swing and kissed koga's head.
im sorry koga!" eissac said then started petting him and bandaging the bumps.

then kagome caught a sent. eissac was a cat demon.
kagome mumbled then held inuyasha's hand so he couldnt attac her.
ok eisac," koga said as she kissed the bump again."i forgive you."
kagome squeeked."now thats cute!"

inuyasha odviously got a lil mad because kagome never kisses his boo boo's , not that ever got any.

kagomes saw this and reached up and nibbled his ear.
as cute as you!" kagome said slyly.

inuyasha blushed and purred.
right that mutt is as ugly as a dead pig on a roating rod."koga said.
dono, i think he's kinda cute for a dog."eissac said.

kagome hissed at eissac and grabed inuyasha protectivly.
was just kidding!" eissac said holding up her hands in self defance.
you better be." koga frowned and started playing with his tail.

eissac wraped her tail around his.
pore jewous kogowoga!"eissac said mockingly.
know,"koga said with a smirk." mabe i should rape you and make you mine, your not a virgin
eissac blushed and jumped behind kagome and inuyasha."save me!"

kagome gigled.
just kidding."kagome said
said."i knew that!"