InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Used To Their Future ❯ Bringing Them Into Our World ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The next morning they all halfway woke to the sound of talking from across the room. Lauren was the first one to wake up. When she got up, she really didn't expect you see Miroku in her face.
“AHHHH!!!!!! Guys wake up!! You won't believe what happened last night!” Lauren exclaimed.
“Look Lauren, if it's another one of your dreams of Sesshomaru, we really don't wanna hear it. As long as it's G rated.” Jay said still sleep.
“How do you know me girl?” Jay heard a deep voice say.
She opened her eyes and saw Sesshomaru staring down at her.
“Okay I guess the spell worked.”
By now Grace was up. All she could do was sit there wide-eyed in her sleeping bag.
“Lauren, Jay, Grace, get up!” Mrs. Potts called from upstairs in the kitchen.
“We're up mom! Oh boy are we up.” Lauren yelled back.
Who's that?!” Rin asked loudly.
“SHHHHH!!” They all said at once.
Grace quickly ran up the stairs and shut the door to the basement. All 3 girls huddled up leaving the Inuyasha gang/Sesshomaru and Rin very confused.
“What are we supposed to do with them?” Grace asked nervously.
“Remember we're supposed to be going to the mall with Jess today at 11:00.” Lauren said.
“CRAP!!!” Jay said.
“Hey, would you guys get over here and tell us what's going on?” Inuyasha snorted.
“Inuyasha, SIT!!!” Kagome yelled.
Inuyasha landed right on his face with a thud. Jay kneeled right next to Inuyasha's face
“You know, I've always wanted to see that happen to you in real life.” Jay said and started to crack up. So did Lauren and Grace.
“Hello my name is…” Kagome started.
“We already know all your names.” Grace said.
“How do you know?” Sango asked.
“We've heard of you around here.” Lauren said quickly.
“My name is Grace, that's Lauren and that's Jay.” Grace said.
“Nice to meet you.” Kagome, Shippo, and Kagome said and shook everybody's hand.
“Hello, my name's Rin.” Rin said cheerfully.
She was about to shake Grace's hand when Sesshomaru said in a demanding voice,
“Stand back Rin.” Sesshomaru walked up to Grace and looked her straight in the eye and said,
“Don't touch her.”
“Right.” Grace said sarcastically.
“O.K. you guys. We gotta work this whole thing out. How are we going to get through this whole day?” Jay said. Then of course, Miroku had to come up and say,
“How old are you?”
“Miroku, we know what you're about to say and the answer is NO!!!!” They all said at once and one by one they all slapped him. Sango and Kagome just stood by watching and shaking their heads.
“Could you guys just tell us where we are already?” Koga asked.
“Alright, fine. You're in Marlton, New Jersey. Happy now?” Jay answered annoyed.
“Where's New Jersey?” Shippo asked trying to sound out New Jersey.
“It's in America. We know that you guys are from Japan. But where you are now is about 4000 miles away from Japan.” Grace said sounding very intelligent.
Everybody was stunned at what they all heard.
“How did we get here?” Sesshomaru asked.
All 3 of the girls explained how they got the spell and used it to bring them to life. Everybody (except Sesshomaru) started to ask questions like: Why would you do that? and I thought we were already alive, how did this happen?
“QUIET! We have to work this out. Obviously you guys have to come with us. Lauren, is there anyway you can get your mom to let us go to the mall by ourselves?” Jay said trying to get things in order.
“I can try.” Lauren said running upstairs, leaving Grace and Jay to deal with the Inuyasha gang and Sesshomaru and Rin.
“You wanna go get dressed Jay?” Grace suggested.
“You want me to leave you alone with them?” Jay asked surprised.
“Yeah go ahead. Lauren should be down in a couple of minutes. I'll be fine. After you get back, then I'll go.”Grace said.
Jay then got her clothes out of her backpack and heaed upstairs.
“Do you need help?” Miroku asked with a smile.
Jay just looked at him disgustingly and ran upstairs and locked the door to the bathroom.
Rin walked shyly up to Grace and asked,
“What's a mall?”
“Oh, um, a mall is a place where there are lots of stores to shop for clothes.” Grace answered trying to find the best way to answer her question. Lauren then quickly came downstairs.
“Thank god. My mom is going to drive us, and leave us there from 11:00-1:00.” Lauren said relieved.
Jay heard everything as she came downstrairs with her “Signs” shirt, her black jeans, VANS, and her checkered wristband on. Everybody except Kagome, Grace and Lauren, looked at her funny.
“What? What are you guys looking at?” Jay asked confused.
“What the hell are you wearing?”(guess who said that).
“What's wrong with what I'm wearing? Oh trust me you better get used to it. You're going to be seeing a lot of people dressed like this in the mall today.” Jay said.
“O.K. I'm going to get dressed now. Lauren you should probably do the same.” Grace said. Both of them went upstairs to get dressed leaving Jay behind to deal with everybody else.