InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Grease, Inuyasha Style ❯ Filthy pups & stupid dogs ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grease, (Inuyasha Style) Ch2

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha, ‘The Outsiders’ or ‘Grease‘…(but think of all the evil I could created with them!) *Muhahahahahahaha!!!*

A/N Reviews, reviews. I luv getting reviews! Thanks to: Angel-of-dark-spirits, Kagome92111, Hiei's cute girl for reviewing this story and thanks to Doujo, fruitbasketfan for reviewing Lady Luck. And thx 2 every1 else!

“Alright Sango, see you in ten minutes.” Kagome sighed in frustration as she hung up the phone. It was only 9 o’clock and she was already home from her date.

“If you call trying to fend off your boyfriend all night a date.” She muttered to herself, brushing her hair. “Now,” she said, walking over to her closet and throwing it open. “What a girl to wear?”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

“No Souta. You can’t hang out with Hiten!”

“But why Kagome,” Souta whined, Mom already said I could.” Sango and Kagome sighed in frustration.

“Because,” Sango began, holding Souta’s shoulders, “Hiten is a bad influence, even though he’s cute.” Kagome agreed and Souta’s eyes widened.

“Ooh! I’m telling Hiten and Inu-yaaaa-sha!” Souta said, teasingly.

“No, no don’t Souta! You know Inuyasha, he would probably, beat him to death or something.” Kagome said, pleading.

“Yah, he probably would,” Sango said soberly, “Ya’member what he did to Hojo?” Everyone present shuddered, thinking of the broken-armed, blacked-eyed, limping ex-boyfriend of Kagome, after he hugged her in Inuyasha’s presence.

“Well, his arm is fix now, and he ain’t limping no more.” Souta said meekly. Kagome rolled her eyes and grabbed Sango’s arm.

“Well, whatever. Sango we better leave before…” Someone walking in through the front door cut off her words.
“Honey! I’m home!” He sang out, holding Kagome and Sango around the waist.

“Hiten.” They both sighed out, twisting from his grip. He just winked at them and turned his attention to Souta.

“Hey ya buddy.” He grinned at Souta, “You ready to go?

“Yah!” Souta replied happily, “But Kagome says I can’t.”

“Huh? Why?” Hiten questioned, looking at Kagome for answers.

“Oh! Ahh… no reason!” She stuttered, blushing. She looked down when she saw that Hiten didn’t believe her.

“Hey!” Souta interrupted, blind to the fact that Kagome was blushing, Hiten smirking and Sango rolling her eyes. “Why don’t we go out together, all of us? Kagome and Sango opened their mouth to protest but Hiten answered first.

“Yah! What a great idea. Ladies?” He asked looking at them. Sango opened at Kagome who shrugged back.

“Sure. We had nothing else to do.” Kagome glared at her then started towards the door.

“Fine lets go.” She grumbled. (A/N I was going to end here, but I‘m feeling generous. cause I got reviews!!)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
“Yo Sesshoumaru!” Inuyasha said suddenly, stopping the horsing around from the guys around him. “I see Wolves.” Sesshoumaru, Jaken, and Kohaku instantly froze, looking for the other gang.

“I see them!” Kohaku shouted, pointing to a black convertible. It was circling around the park, moving slower and slower.

“Who’s in there?” Jaken asked, flipping out his switch blade.

“I make out three of them in the car.” Sesshoumaru replied, straining his eyes. They waited in silence, watching the car with its laughing occupants slowly pull over and stop.

“No, there are five of them.” Inuyasha mumbled, eyeing the approaching gang warily, fingering his switch blade. “I see Miroku, Rin, Ayame, their stupid leader, and……huh? Shippo?” The guys stared at him.

“Wait, isn’t Shippo that kid that Kagome is taking care of?” Jaken asked. Inuyasha’s face darkened as he remembered Kagome‘s sad face as Shippo told her what he was going to do. Inuyasha wanted to rip him apart but felt the need to control his anger. That is, until they had a rumble with the Wolves.
“Kagome was taking care of him. But when the runt turn sixteen, he left us for the Wolves.”

“Ungrateful runt.” The others grumbled as the other gang finally came up to them. Their leader stepped forward, a smirk on his proud face.

“Long time no see, you stupid mutts.” He said, winking at his gang who sneered but Shippo just shifted uncomfortably, aware of his ex-gang’s glares. Sesshoumaru stepped forward, his face as cold and emotional as ever and replied.

“Can’t say that I’m as happy to see you or your filthy pups…Kouga.”

A/N Wow! You don’t know how surprise I was when I saw that I had three reviews a day after a put up my first chapter! I felt all warm & fuzzy. *hugs herself* Any who, keep reviewing, and I’ll keep writing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Converting /tmp/php1IbQgz to /dev/stdout