InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Grease, Inuyasha Style ❯ Crazy things ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grease, (Inuyasha Style) Ch3 (Crazy things)

Disclaimer: I do own Inuyasha!!! HAHAHAHA! (Don‘t worry…I take medication for these type of things!)

A/N ooooh! I got more reviews!! Sorry for updating so late. Anyways, something about my story is the fact that I have about a million and one characters in it from Inuyasha. (Exaggeration, but you catch my drift) so I’ll tell you who’s in the story and their age…at the end of this chapter!

Kouga’s eye’s narrowed at the insult to his friends but smirked again when he saw Ginta and Hakkaku (A/N spelling?) run up to him, glaring at the other gang.

“You‘re not one to talk Sesshoumaru,” he said menacingly, standing right in front of him, “I out number you right now.”

“Go back to grade school and learn how to count, wolf-boy!” Someone said joyfully, running towards the group. Kouga stepped back to glare contemptuously at the newcomers, as Jaken and Kohaku ran up to greet them.

“Souta! Kagome, Hiten! Sango!” Kohaku said happily.

“Hey, what took you guys so long to get here?” Jaken asked, hastily stuffing his knife his knife away. “We called you guys twice.”

“Hey!” Hiten said defensively, walking up to Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru, “You try walking with two girls who couldn’t hurry if their lives depended on it.” Sango snorted at this and Kagome stuck out her tongue at him as she stood beside Inuyasha. Kouga was watching this with a disgusted look on his face but froze when he rested his eyes on Kagome. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and he was doing everything in his power so as not to start drooling. Sesshoumaru noticed this and smirked.

“What is it Kouga?” He sneered, taking hold of Kagome, “first time you ever laid eyes on our fine females?” At this, Inuyasha and Hiten growled low in their throat and glared at Kouga, daring him to say anything. Kouga right back and opened his mouth to reply but Miroku stopped him.

“Kouga,” he whispered calmly, “Perhaps it is time to go now.” Kouga snorted at this but turned to Sesshoumaru.

“Shove it, you stupid dog.” He said coldly, putting an arm around Ayame’s waist, “Heard you couldn‘t even get a girl, dog breathe.” With that said, he turned around and walked back towards his car, his gang right behind him. When they drove off, Shippo took that time to close his eyes and try to erase the image of a hurt Kagome looking at him. ‘ I’m sorry Kagome, ’ he thought to himself, oblivious to the chatter around him.

“Love makes you do crazy things.” He whispered softly, looking at Rin fondly. She sensed someone’s gaze on her and she turned and saw him.
“Something wrong Shippo?” She asked sweetly, unaware of Miroku’s perverted grins.

“Oh nothing! Nothing at all Rin.” Shippo stuttered, blushing pink. She looked at him strangely but then smiled and shrugged, turning back to Ayame. Shippo sighed and turned his back towards Miroku, not wanting to hear any dirty comments. ‘ I need to ask Kouga about these sort of stuff, ’ Shippo thought, nervously biting his lower lip, ‘ He’s experienced in these crazy things…’
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Dog Demons had settled around Sesshoumaru’s silver convertible when they were certain that the Wolves were gone. They were now sitting in, on, and around the car smoking and talking.

“ Don’t worry Kagome…he’ll come around.” Sango told the saddened girl. They were sitting under a tree close by the car and were talking about what had happened.

“I know I shouldn’t worry…” Kagome sighed out, lying back unto the grass and looking at the leave above them. “I know that I mustn’t fret over such trivial matters but…”

“What?!” Sango interrupted, her face scrounged up in confusing. English wasn’t her best subject after all. Kagome gave her a small smile.

“Hmm…how could I say this so that you will understand?” Kagome mocked, “Umm, how about, how about…I should stop trying to think before I bust my last brain cell.” She said, sounding much like Inuyasha. The girls giggled until they heard a gruff voice above them.

“Hey! You babes poking fun of me?” Ah, speaking of the puppy. Inuyasha peered down at them, then quickly climbed down the tree and landed gracefully by Kagome’s side.

“So, you wenches talkin’ about me or what?” He asked looking from Kagome to Sango.

“Hey! Watch who you’re calling a wench!” Kagome shouted, offended, and swung her fist to punch him but he caught her wrist and pulled her forward for a chaste kiss.

“You know I’m only joking with ya…” He mumbled into her lips and the kiss was about to deepen had Kagome not pulled way and gave him a look that could freeze water.

“Not here and not now Inuyasha.” She told him sternly and rolled her eyes when he started to pout.

“Then tell me when and where and well go do it.” he said, leaning against her to pin her unto the ground, but she shifted and he landed on his face.
“You pervert! Get your mind out of the gutter!” She screamed marching away. She stopped suddenly and turned back around.

“Ha” Inuyasha said triumphantly, “I knew it you couldn’t keep a away from me!” Kagome just shot him a glare and went and hugged Sango good-bye.

“Good-bye Sango. Sorry I have to leave so early.”

“Nah, don’t worry about it,” Sango said smiling her famous lopsided grin and winked at Kagome, “I would leave too if all my boyfriend wanted to do was play, Who could last the longest.” Kagome rolled her eyes at her friend’s dirtiness, as she left to find Souta. Sango looked over at Inuyasha, who was still on the ground and pouting slightly.

“Don’t worry Yasha,” She said putting her hand on his shoulder, then swatted his head, “She’s just sad about seeing Shippo and all.” As Inuyasha got up and spotted a purse under the tree.

“Hey, isn’t this Kagome’s purse?” He asked, picking it up and handing it to Sango. She took it, nodding, and put it with her purse.

“ It’s her old one that Hojo gave her. I’ll give it to her tomorrow.” Inuyasha growled at the mentioned of Hojo, but instead of getting even more grumpy, he changed the subject to Shippo again. (A/N smartest thing I ever seen him do…)
“Feh! I don’t see why she’s so stuck up with that runt.” He said, lighting up a cigarette as they started walking back to the group. “I always knew the kid was stupid. But then again, drugs make you do crazy things.”

“What!” Sango exclaimed, “Shippo didn’t do drugs. A shard every now and then, but what kid didn’t his age didn’t try it.” When Inuyasha kept on looking at her incredulously, she shook her head at him. “Shippo couldn’t do drugs, not on Kagome’s watch.”

“Whatever.” He responded, rolling his eyes, “Stupid crazy things anyway.”

A/N Well, you waited long enough, here are the characters. From the Dog Demons: (leader)Sesshoumaru-20, (second-in-command)=Inuyasha-17, Kohaku-16, Souta-15, Kagome-17, Sango-17, Kikyo-18, Jaken-18, Hiten-17, Hojo-17. (Review question: tell me if you want Shiori-15 as part of the Dog Demons. She was the hanyou in the episode ‘the red Tetsusaiga breaks the barrier. Review & answer please)
From the Wolves: (leader)=Kouga-17, (second-in-command)=Miroku-17, Ginta-17, Hakkaku-17, Shippo-16, Rin-15, Ayame-17, Naraku-20, Kagura-20, Nobunaga-16 (spelling?), Kanna-20.

Converting /tmp/phpYRw6NN to /dev/stdout