InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Grease, Inuyasha Style ❯ Oh shit ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grease, (Inuyasha Style) Ch4 (Oh Shit)

Disclaimer: Say it together now, I…don’t…own…Inuyasha. See! I told you going to therapy would help!

A/N OMG thank you guys sooo much for being so patient with me. My dad was being a baka and I wasn’t allowed on the computer for a week! I handed in all my projects (got 85% and higher on them!) and I only have an easy French project. I’ll update sooner, hopefully. Neways, R&R! I need to know if y’all want Shiori in this story or not. Answer plzzzzz!

“So Kouga, what’s up with you and that girl from the dogs?”

“Huh?” Kouga blinked his eyes sleepy to stave at his companions. Ginta smirked at him.

“I said, whatcha going to with that Dog you was drooling over.” Miroku, Ginta and Hakkaku laughed as Kouga scowled at them. Casually, he reached over, grabbed Ginta’s jacket and drew him until their noses almost touch.

“You’re cruising for a bruising punk.” He mumbled around his cigarette before throwing Gilta behind the couch. Admist the chuckling of his gang members, which quickly died down, he walked over and sat down on a black loveseat and took out his switchblade and started playing with it. Sensing that something was wrong with his leader, Miroku threw him a Pepsi (A/N Ponyboy‘s favourite!)

“Something snaking yah Kouga? What’s up?” Kouga glared at them but they could all see he was depressed. Shippo got up from his seat on the ground, took a beer from Miroku’s fridge and leaned against the counter, waiting for his response. Kouga let out a big dramatic sigh and grumbled something out.

“Umm, sorry Kouga, but could you repeat that?” Hakkaku asked, polite as ever Kouga glared at him and mumbled back a response. Ginta rolled his eyes impatiently.

“Oh bloody hell! Just spit it out mate!” Kouga shifted around uncomfortably, grumbling under his breathe but Shippo heard every word. ‘She wouldn’t want a greaser like me anyhow…’ Shippo shook his head. That’s what was bothering the proud leader.

“Kagome is too sweet to just pick a guy cause he’s a greaser or soc.” He said, grabbing his worn out jean jacket, and putting it on. Miroku gave a snort of laughter.

“So that’s what been bugging you?” He asked incredulously, smirking.

“Ha!” Ginta laughed out, “It doesn’t really matter whether you’re greaser, soc, Wolf, or Dog Demon when the lights are off…” He said winking knowingly, exchanging high fives with Miroku. Shippo scowled to him self.

“Kagome ain’t like that,” He said shyly but with a tint of anger, “She’s still a virgin ya know!” Kouga looked at him disbelieving but pleased. A virgin at seventeen is very rare, especially if they were part of a gang.

“Whatever.” Miroku scoffed, “Don’t make me laugh.”

“No, I think Shippo is telling the truth.” Hakkaku interrupted, looking thoughtful.

“Well that’s great then!” Ginta said happily. The others looked at him suspiciously, he’s always thinking of dirty and he confirmed their suspension by adding, “Lets have a bet. First one to laid by that chick gets five dollars from all of us.”

“Ahh…it’s been a while since I had myself a fresh virgin.” Miroku giggled, looking at the ceiling dreamily. Shippo was clenching and unclenching his fist and was visibly trying to hold himself back from beating the crap out of them. Hakkaku saw this and hurried over and placed his hand on the kid’s shoulder. Kouga saw him lean over and whisper something into the younger guy’s ear and saw him relax and smirk, nodding. Shippo turned to Kouga, nodding his head in his direction and Kouga winked back and did the Wolves’ sign. Patting his chest over his heart twice, with his fingers in a W shape, he lifted up his hand and pointed at his right canine tooth, which was showing under his half grin.

“Love and pride Shippo.” Kouga reminded him, “I won’t let them touch her Shippster, don’t you worry.” Shippo smirked back.

“Tell me about.” He said, doing the Wolf sign back, “Nah, I’m not worried about her. She could take care of herself. See y’all later.” Shippo glared briefly at Miroku and Ginta, then took his beer and left. Kouga got up and stretched, lighting another cigarette.

“Well, I’m out.” He yawned out.

“See’ ya love boy.” “Bye greaser.” “Later Kouga” After saying goodbye, Kouga got out of the house and started his black convertible, the only thing any Wolf has owned that was worth something. ‘Maybe I should ask Shippo about what Kagome likes?’ He thought to himself, slowly driving down the street. ‘Yah, maybe I will.’

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Inuyasha grumbled as he slowly dragged himself down the street towards his father’s house, remembering his gang’s taunts.
Yo Yasha! You should have seen Kagome strolled outta here likes she was gonna kill!’ ‘
I feel sorry for the next guy to go across her path,’
‘Geez, what a woman! I would love to have a wild fire like her.’
‘Yah, too bad she’s taken.’
‘Taken! Why that girl is as virgin as the day she was born!’
‘What’s wrong Yasha? Too much of a wuss.’
‘It’s a bloody shame I have to call you brother.’
‘Dude! It’s been over a year. Take her already.’
‘Hey, I’ll do it for yah!’

Inuyasha grounded his teeth in annoyance. Respecting Kagome’s wishes was a pain in his ass and, with all the nagging, he was ready to get some tail. (A/N *cough* well…you know…um, a chick or two?)

“Inuyasha…” Someone whispered and he jumped at the sound, taking out his switched blade out of habit.

“Kikyo!” He yelled, annoyed and surprised at the same time. She just smiled seductively and latched her arm around his.

“Fancy meeting you here Yasha-cake.” (A/N Johnnycake=Yasha-cake.)

“Fancy! What the hell are you talking about woman, I always take this road home.” He glared at her for a few seconds but then shifted his eyes away uncomfortably. Heck, she was his ex-girlfriend and taught him all he knew for two years before she left him for another. (A/N and yes. It is what you‘re thinking. He had to learn from someone!) Inuyasha thought quickly.

“Glory!” He exclaimed, looking at his watch in mock surprise, “Boy howdy, look at the time, my father’ll skin me alive if I don’t get home.” He tried running around her but she stepped in front of him and put her arms around his waist.

“Inuyasha!” She cried out impatiently, “We both know that your old man would let you get away with murder let alone coming in a couple minutes late.” She tightened her arms around him and put her head on his chest. Inuyasha melted into the embrace then jumped back as if she burnt him.

“For Pete’s sake, Kikyo!” He yelled, blushing from anger and embarrassment, “You broke you with me, remember…?” He was suddenly cut off when Kikyo pressed her lips against his. His eyes widened in astonishment and he gasped in shocked and she took that opportunity to push her tongue into his mouth. At first, Inuyasha tried to push her off, but her wondering hands and persisting tongue broke his last ounce of resistance and he started kissing her back. While their tongues were battling for dominance, he brushed one of his hands across her cheek, bringing her closer, and his other and went to cup her backside, gaining a satisfied moan from Kikyo.

“Mmm, Inuyasha?” Kikyo whispered around his lips.

“Ahh, yah?” He asked, drunk with her nearness. She smirked against his lips.

“Your girlfriend is glaring daggers into your back.

“My…What!” Inuyasha whirled around to come face to face with an outraged, pissed off, very angry Kagome.

“Oh shit.”
Converting /tmp/phpxMyBqp to /dev/stdout