InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Grease, Inuyasha Style ❯ Seduced ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grease, (Inuyasha Style) Ch5 (Seduced)

Disclaimer: I solemnly swear that I do not own Inuyasha. *cough* I‘m lying *cough*

A/N Wowie! Thanks for all those reviews. Ok, this chapter starts as a flashback of what happened in the last chapter, but it’s in Kagome’s point of view. Oh, and I’m so sorry for putting this up almost three weeks late. I am the slowest typer in history AND my dad wouldn’t allow me on the computer! I didn’t do anything I swear! But whenever something goes wrong with the computer, I get blamed. Anyhoo…enough of my babbling, on with the story!

Previously on Grease, Inuyasha Style…
“Mmm, Inuyasha?” Kikyo whispered around his lips.
“Ahh, yah?” He asked, drunk with her nearness. She smirked against his lips.
“Your girlfriend is glaring daggers into your back.
“My…What!” Inuyasha whirled around to come face to face with an outraged, pissed off, very angry Kagome.
“Oh shit.”

Kagome walked around aimlessly, not knowing where to begin to look for Sango and her precious lost purse. In her anger earlier on, she left with Souta but forgot it at the base of the tree she and Sango was sitting under.

“This is all Inuyasha’s fault.” She grumbled to herself, looking up and down the unfamiliar street, “How could I not remember where Sango lives…” Sighing to herself, she decided to walk over to the park to see if anyone from her gang was still there. Soon, she saw Sesshoumaru’s silver convertible up in the distance and, after saying a quick prayer of thanks, she quickened her speed.

“Hey Sesshy! Sesshoumaru!” She called out and saw him whirl around and raise his eyebrow in question. Panting slightly, she leaned against the car grinning a bit.

“Hey, did Sango and Kohaku leave already?” She asked disappointedly. Sesshoumaru snorted and rolled his eyes.

“What Sesshoumaru means,” Hiten said, sliding in to sit on the car behind Kagome, and putting his arms around her, drawing her in to his chest “Is that yes, they left already, just ten minutes ago.” Kagome sighed out sadly.

“Hey Kagome, you’re in a better mood.” Jaken said, from a back seat of the car. “Half an hour ago, you look ready to kill.”

“Yah…” Hiten said ruefully, “I’d hate to be the first guy you came across.”

“Poor Souta…” Sesshoumaru said, shaking his head sympathetically.

“What are you talking about?” Kagome asked, moving from Hiten’s grip and looking at all the guys warily. They all looked at her a little fearful, not wanting to be the first one to speak.

“Umm…well…” Hiten stuttered as Jaken fidgeted around, not wanting to be caught by one of Kagome’s glare. Sesshoumaru, the fast thinker, suddenly remembered something and reached over to the back of his car. He took something out and threw it in her direction, which she caught with ease.

“Welup.” He said, quirking an eyebrow, “Sango left that for you. Said that you would come a’lookin for it.”

“Glory, my purse!” She suddenly shrieked causing all the guys to flinch at the sound but they sighed in relief because it seemed like she forgot her pass anger.

“Oh thank you Sesshy-moo moo!” She said, calling him by the ridiculous nickname she made for him since she was ten, causing him to roll his eyes in annoyance.

“Hey, don’t get juiced up. It’s just a purse.” Sesshoumaru exclaimed as Kagome started hugging him to death.

“Yah,” Hiten said, lighting up a cigarette, “And he was only saving our asses.”

“Well, you know what they say,” Jaken said, winking mischievously, “When they’re mad, hit ‘em were it hurts, or in this case, give her back her purse.” The three guys laughed as Kagome glared playfully in his direction.

“Well, I got what I came for.” Kagome said, stifling a yawn, “I guess I’ll head back home now.”

“Ya wanna ride?” Sesshoumaru asked, indicating the car. Kagome shook her head.

“Don’t sweat it, honey, I’ll walk.” He shrugged his shoulders but then noticed that Hiten and Jaken were in his back seats.

“Hey Sesshy, we’ll have a ride.” Hiten said, grinning crazily. Sesshoumaru’s eyes narrowed.

“Heck no, hit the pavement you vultures!” Kagome rolled her eyes as the guys started bickering, stopping only long enough to tell her good night and to be safe before they went at it again. As she walked away, she faintly heard Jaken say,

“When a guy picks a chick over his buddies, somethings gotta be wrong!” Kagome sighed as she picked her way home. She was happy to get her purse back, but felt horrible still, because she got angry at Inuyasha for such a stupid reason. ‘I’ll tell him I’m sorry,’ she thought as she walked down his street.

“Hey, is that him in the middle of the street? Yay, perfect, I’ll tell him now.” (A/N Hee hee, we all know what she walks into, so I‘ll quickly end at that scene but you’ll read it as how Kagome sees it.) She quickened her pace, a big smile on her face, that is, until she saw Kikyo standing with him. Kagome stopped abruptly eyeing the pair warily.

“No way would Inuyasha cheat on me.” She whispered, just before she saw them kiss. Her eyes widened in shock but counted to ten as she tried to calmed her anger down.

“Ha! Try again you slut! Inuyasha would never…” She started confidently but felt her jaw slacken as she saw her boyfriend…oh, I mean, future ex-boyfriend, start kissing back. All words and thought left her as her anger built up. Her fists nearly shook in anticipation of socking him in the nose as she stalked up to them. Kagome saw Kikyo smirk and say something to Inuyasha, who froze.

“My…What” He yelled, and spun around to come face to face with an outraged, pissed off blah, blah, blah. (A/N you already know this, lets skip to after the oh shit part, shall we?) Inuyasha stood there stuttering, trying to find a way to weasel himself out of this predicament. Kikyo smirked as she watched Inuyasha squirm under Kagome’s heated glare. She walked away quietly, not wanting to deal with any angry girlfriends right that minute. She had better things to do, better guys to screw, and evil plans to brew. Kagome saw the slut Kikyo sneak off and thought ‘good riddance’ before she brought her attention back to Inuyasha.

“So Inuyasha,” Kagome stated coldly, “So this is what you’ve been doing.” Inuyasha looked at her frantically.

“No…no. It…it’s not what it looks like.” Kagome looked at him hard, waiting for his lame excuse for having his tongue halfway down Kikyo’s throat. “No, Kagome! It wasn’t my fault! I…she…she seduced me!” Kagome laughed harshly.

“Seduced? You big, fat lair! Seduce my rat’s ass. I saw you hugging her right back!” Kagome yelled, tears of frustration and cold mirth springing to her eyes.

“Hey Kagome, calm down.” Inuyasha said placidly, almost smelling her tears.

“Calm down!?! Calm down?!?” She shrieked, kicking him in his shin, “I just saw my boyfriend kiss another girl, his ex-girlfriend at that! And you’re telling me to calm down!?”

“Shoot, Kagome.” He winced, holding unto his leg, “Hey, she came unto me.”

“Well you sure as hell weren’t putting up a fight!” Kagome grumbled back, fighting desperately to hold back the oncoming tears so Inuyasha wouldn’t see them. “You know what Inuyasha, fine. If you want to screw around behind my back, then go ahead and do it. I’m through with just being your little toy.” Inuyasha looked at her cagily, he had never gotten to play with her. To him kissing and hugging doesn’t count. “If you want to see someone else, then do it, cause we are through!” With that, she turned on her heel, and marched away, sobbing silently to herself. Inuyasha opened his mouth to call after her, but found that no words came to his mouth. Why should he call her back, everything she said was true. And besides, he never got nothing from her (A/N you know what I mean!) and now that he was a free man he could get any chick he wanted, not like he didn’t when he was with her anyway. He smirked as he thought of all the fun he was going to have starting with Kikyo. By the way…

“Well Kikyo, it’s just you and me now.” He said, turning around, expecting to see her. Instead he saw nothing, and grumbling about his bad luck, he started back home. “Seduced…what was I thinking…”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kouga had just reached his house and put his car into the garage when he realized that his mother, Souten, and younger sister, Shiori, was having another fight. He groaned as he started walking down his street, scuffing his feet on the little tuffs of grass that sprouted through the cracks on the sidewalk. He rolled his eyes as he thought of his 32 year old, worried, over-protective mom, and his 15 year old, rebellious, quick-witted sister. He was able to slip his head out of the leash his mother placed over him when he was 14 but Souten was keeping a tighter hold on Shiori, probably because she was a girl. Kouga wondered around for about 20 minutes, reaching closer to Dog Demon territory until he spotted something on the ground a few feet away from him.

“Hey, a purse!” He said excitedly. It wasn’t everyday a greaser found a purse full of money on the ground. “Wonder what’s in here…” He thought out loud as he opened it and started ruffling through its contents. “Hmm, keys, makeup, mirror…wallet!” Kouga exclaimed triumphantly, holding it up, “Cha-ching! Wow, it’s a soc’s wallet.” Kouga observed. He looked at the name tag on the wallet and let out a strangled gasp. “K…K…Kagome! Huh?” He could have sworn he heard a sob. Kouga lifted his head and strained his hearing to catch the sound again. “Hey, it is crying, it must be her. I should put her things back though.” He mumbled, pinpointing the sound. “Now remember Kouga,“ He said, talking to himself as he jogged down to a bit of trees, “Be sympathetic, don’t rush, or touch her, she might think I was trying to take advantage of her.” He snorted a bit at this knowledge, “Like I would ever try to seduce the one I like so much.” Kouga quickly found the source of the crying and saw Kagome in a small clearing by herself.

“Hey, why are you crying?” He asked in, he hoped, was a soothing voice. Kagome’s head snapped up at the noise, then quickly brushed her tears away.

“What! I’m not crying, get away from me!” She yelled, inching away from the unknown man in front of her. She glanced around for a way to escape, then noticed that he held a purse in his hand, her purse. Kouga followed her eyes and saw them resting on the purse in his hands.

“Hush, quiet down, I don’t want anything from you, I just want to know what‘s wrong. Here, “He said tossing her purse at her lightly, “I found your purse down the street, then I heard someone crying, so I came to investigate.” Kagome just nodded her head dumbly, tightening her hold on the purse. Kouga gave a small sigh. “Could you tell me what happened?” Kagome stared into his soft blue eyes. He looked so sincere, and trustworthy, but so did Inuyasha at one point. Her eyes started to tear up again and she saw a look of concern cross his face and smiled sadly.

“Guys always seem so nice when they are away from their gang, but then they turn around and hurt me.” She said softly, turning her eyes away from him, but not before she saw a look of realization on his face. He closed his eyes briefly, and cursed Inuyasha under his breathe for causing Kagome all this pain. He took her hand, and when she gasped and looked up at him, he gave her a small smile.

“Kagome, I swear, I will never hurt you, not intentionally at least.” To his surprise, she looked at him for a few seconds then smiled.

“When I first saw you, I thought you would try to…you know…” He looked at her amazed. If he was waiting for an answer, this was certainly not the one he thought he would get.

“What?” Kouga asked, smirking, “Seduce you or something.” She cringed at that word, then looked down embarrassed.

“Yah, something like that.” Kagome whispered, a slight blush on her cheeks. Kouga looked at her delicately.

“Don’t worry, I would never do that.” He said, taking hold of her hand once more. Kagome smiled softly and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“For some reason, I already knew you wouldn’t…what did you say…” She mumbled, thinking for the right words. “Oh ya, er…you know, seduce me.” Kouga smiled, she was finally loosening up a bit around him.

“Well, geez, I don’t know.” He said, in mock reflection, “You are very pretty and extremely hot, I might not have been able to control myself.” Kagome stared at him, astonishment etched over her shocked face. Kouga thought he had blown his chance with her but let out a small sigh of relief when she answered.

“I cant believe you just said that.” She said shaking her head in an awe and disbelieving way. “We just met, I was afraid ten minutes ago that you may come unto me and your making those types of jokes.“ Kouga grinned wickedly.

“Hey, I was just trying to lighten the mood.” He said innocently, trailing his finger tips up her arm, earning a giggle and a light slap on his hand. She grinned back at him evilly then her face suddenly fell. Kouga looked alarm as she pulled away from him and turned her back to him. He saw Kagome’s shoulders rise up then down as if she was sobbing.

“Kagome, what’s wrong, did I say something inappropriate or something? He asked, desperately wanting her to look at him. ‘No, so close…mustn’t mess up.’ he thought.

“What?” He heard her whisper, “So you don’t think that I’m pretty and hot?” She asked. Kouga looked at the back of her head incredulously.

“Huh? Kagome, of course I do!” He said fiercely, “You’re the most gorgeous magnificent girl I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting.” Kouga spun her around to tell her more, but froze when he saw her trying to hold back her laughter. At the look of his face, Kagome couldn’t hold it any longer, and started laughing her ass off. (A/N much like me actually!)

“Oh my goodness gracious Kouga.” Kagome gasped around her laughter,“ That was precious! I was only joking ya know.” She broke out into another fit of giggles. Kouga looked torn between yelling in frustration or laughing along side her. He decided on the latter, a happy Kagome was better than a sad Kagome, even at his expense. He thought of a plan to get back at her and silently crawled up to her.

“Why you little…” Kagome heard him growl out before he pounced on her. She let out a shriek then started laughing even more. He was tickling her side as if there was no tomorrow. He somehow knew all of her weak spots and was attacking them mercilessly. She flipped them over so she was straddling his waist and then started dishing back out his torture by tickling him. Kouga laughed out loud, begging for her to stop, and when she didn’t, he grabbed her behind her knees, and flipped over once again, holding her hands over her head so that she couldn’t tickle him anymore. Gasping for breath, they both just realized their position. Kouga was on top of Kagome with her hands over her head, and both were out of breath, and sweating slightly.

“Um…ah…” Kouga stuttered, knowing that he should get off of her but he couldn’t stop looking at her. Her midnight black hair framed her face on the soft grass around them making her look more stunning and attractive, then he thought was possible. And the blush on her cheek wasn’t helping much with their situation. Kagome looked up at his piercing, electric blue eyes. She loved his eyes, they were so intense and deep, and she wanted to get lost in there swirling depths. Kouga watched as she leaned her head up and he anticipated a kiss, so he brought his face down, his eyes closed. He felt Kagome come closer but went right by his lips to his ears.

“Thank you Kouga for finding me, now if you’ll please?” He snapped his eyes opened as she wiggled against him to show him her point, and he had to hold back a moan. He then suddenly sprang up blushing profusely, but when he looked down at her blushing, smiling face, he nearly dropped back down on top of her. Kagome inwardly groan when he got off of her, taking his warmth with him. Even though she asked him to get up, she already missed his flushed body pressed against her. Kagome looked up at him and saw him looking at her with a look of admiration on his face, causing herself to blush. He gave her his hand and she took it gratefully.

“Such a gentleman.” She said winking at him and grinned when she saw Kouga blush get redder. She loved making him blush already, and she was sure he was going to be fun to have around. She started walking towards her discarded purse, when she felt his arm snake around hers.

“Allow me to at least have the pleasure of walking you home.” He said smoothly. She grinned up at him and leaned against his arm slightly. “Okay, I don’t see why not.”

“Are you sure?” He asked in mock concern, “I mean, you ain’t afraid I might seduce ya or something?” They shared a laugh as they walked together towards Kagome’s purse, the purse that brought them closer than thought possible.

A/N OMG, I am so bloody sorry that I couldn’t bring this in sooner. They’ve been piling up hmwk a mile high, plus exams are in 4 days, (my b-day is in 3 days by da way :P). So, I made this extra long…I hope…My chapters might be more spaced out by updates especially because of summer. Well, sorry again and keep on reviewing!! Thanx!