InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Grease, Inuyasha Style ❯ My Kagome ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grease, (Inuyasha Style) Ch6 (My Kagome)

Disclaimer: You are getting sleepy…when I snap my fingers, you will say ‘I do not own Inuyasha’… *SNAP*. I own Inuyasha…Shit!…I thought that would work!

A/N Gosh! Stupid exams had me walking in circles! Well, another chapter, hope y’all like that little scene between Kouga and Kagome. I was thinking of whether or not to make them kiss, but I didn’t want to rush them or anything. Ok, y’all might be a little confuse with Kagome’s actions in this chapter. You’ll know what I’m talking about when you read it. I’ll blame her reactions on the fact that she’s PMS’ing. Lol! *cowards way out…* Anyways, enjoy and review!

Kouga and Kagome walked in a comfortable silence, enjoying each others’ company. Kouga let out a happy sigh as he grinned up at the sky. Here he was, walking beside a girl that he never thought he could even look at without getting the shit beaten out of him. Kagome looked at him from the corner of her eyes and let out a small smirk, but this soon wiped away as confusion clouded her face.

She could have sworn she saw him before, but couldn’t remember where. The clothing he was wearing indicated that he was a greaser and since all of her friends and gang members were socs…

Kagome’s eyes widened as she put the pieces together. She looked at Kouga sharply and saw him watching her. Kouga quickly looked away but then she stopped and put an arm out to stop him. He looked at her and saw her standing there with her hands on her hips with her eyes slightly narrowed.

“Er…is there something wrong?” He asked nervously, shifting from foot to foot under her gaze.

“What’s your name and where do you know me from?” Kagome asked, coming forward until she was half a meter away from him. Kouga held back a whimper of frustration as he looked down guiltily. He knew it was to good to be truthful, so he made up his mind and looked her straight in the eye.

“I’m a greaser from the Wolves…” Kagome nodded her head, she figured that much out. “My name is Kouga…I’m their leader.” Kouga watched her blank face, hoping to see any indication of what she was thinking. Finally giving up hope of seeing her smile, she gave him a sly grin.

“I knew I saw you somewhere,” Kagome said happily, poking him in his chest playfully, “You were the one that was staring at me before!” Kouga blushed richly, smiling sheepishly. Trying to change the topic he asked something which he instantly regretted afterwards.

“Well, tell me, what happened with that good for nothing boyfriend of yours.” Kagome face immediately fell and tears gathered in her eyes. Kouga looked at her shocked as she started sobbing, her moods could swing like crazy.

“Hey, no…I’m sorry. Just forget I even said anything!” Kouga said, trying to calm her down, but she just kept on sniffling.

“No Kouga. You don’t understand.” She all but wailed out, hugging her sides and looking away from him. “I found Inuyasha cheating on me!”

“What!?” Kouga yelled out. He thought it was something minor, like forgetting their anniversary…but this was something else.

“Yah.” Kagome said, calming down slightly, enough for Kouga to lead her to a nearby tree and sit down. “I s-saw them…I-I saw him kissing his ex-girlfriend.”

“Dumb ass.” Kouga growled out, and was surprised when Kagome laid down and put her head on his lap.

“I know…” She sighed out, “And you know what he said?” Kouga scoffed.

“Don’t tell me. He said that he wasn’t kissing her, that she was kissing him.” Kagome looked up at him surprised and he grinned back at her.

“How did you know?” She asked, wondering how he was able to guess it right. Kouga smirked, absently stroking her head.

“All assholes act the same, trust me.” He said, rolling his eyes. Kagome nodded, then grinned evilly.

“Of course you would know, Kouga.” She said innocently, and heard him gasp in indignation. She laughed and glanced up at his face, while he grumbled about ungrateful little imps. “I’m just joking you monkey.” She said slapping his leg, then, stifling a yawn, added “I’m glad you’re not one.”

“What?” Kouga asked, shocked, then noticed she fell asleep. “Oh shit! Now what da hell am I supposed to do?” He asked, looking around as if someone would tell him the answer. Then he spotted his street and made up his mind.

“I guess she could crash at my place then.” He reached around her, put his arms under her knees and around her shoulders and stood up. He walked home quickly, not wanting to be caught outside with her, and prayed that his family was sleeping. He reached the front door and thanked God as he found the door unlocked. He hurriedly reached his room on the ground floor and closed the door behind him.

Laying her down on his bed he suddenly thought about what her parents would say since she hadn’t called them to say where she was. He sat there for about twenty minutes, trying to think of a plan, then grinned. He looked in her purse, then let out a small sound of triumph when her found her phone book.

He leafed through it, trying to find someone specific. His eyes narrowed when he saw Inuyasha’s number and quickly copied it down for later use. He finally found it and called Sango’s phone number, rehearsing what he would say.

“Ah…’ello?” Someone grumbled out. Kouga screwed up his face a bit, trying to remember how Inuyasha sounded like.

“Yo, Sango?” He growled out, hoping he sounded like the guy. He heard her grumbled about late night calls and about killing the next person she saw.

“What do you want Inuyasha?” Kouga inwardly cheered, she’s buying it.

“Um…call Kagome’s house ‘n tell her mom she’s sleeping over at your house, ok.”

“Now why in the Four Souls would I want to do that?” She asked, clearly irritated.

“Because…I’m pretty sure she can’t call ‘n say she’s sleeping over at mines.” Kouga said, trying to sound like he was losing his patience.

“Well, ask her to call then!” Sango snapped

“She would if she was awake!” He snapped back. Yup, he really did sound like Inuyasha. He heard her moan in frustration.

“Fine! I’ll do it. But, I thought she was mad at you.”

“She was. Now start calling, she’ll see you in the morning. Night.”

“But wait! How come she ain’t mad at you no more? She seemed pretty pissed when you she left.”

“Left? Um…from when?” Kouga was curious, he wanted to know what Inuyasha did so that he could use it back on him.

“What? Do you forget that easy? When we scared those Wolves away, you tried to start a kissing fest ‘n she left.” Sango stated, as if she was talking to a child.

“What ever. She ain’t mad at me anymore. Oh yah, thanks for doing this for me.”

“Thanks? Inuyasha, are you feeling alright?” Sango asked concerned. Kouga mentally slapped himself.

“Never mind then! Just call alright! Bye.” He snarled out. He heard her giggle.

“Night.” Kouga quickly hung up and let out a big sigh of relief. He looked at Kagome’s sleeping form, and heard her mumbling in her sleep. Smiling a bit, he took off her shoes and jacket, then tucked her in. He stared at for a long while, taking in her peaceful features, stroking her cheek lightly. All of a sudden, she shifted and put her hand on top of his.

Kouga froze, his eyes wide, not wanting her to wake up. When she rolled over, her hand still around his, he had no choice but to fall into the bed behind her. He groaned at their position, him spooning her from behind, his hand on her face. (A/N Lmfao!!! Oh gosh, I couldn’t help but put Kouga in that situation!)

He bit his bottom lip, when Kagome shifted down, probably trying to get a bit more comfy, but the affect on him was really noticeable. He moaned, softly, not able to hold it back, and wondered suspiciously if she knew exactly what she was doing. Knowing he couldn’t do anything until she moved, Kouga sighed and got a bit more comfortable.

“Goodnight, my Kagome.” He whispered, kissing the back of her neck softly, then closed his eyes. Kagome’s eyes fluttered open a bit at the kiss.

‘My Kagome?’ She thought groggily, before letting sleep drag her back into dream land.

A/N I’m sorry, but I’m really tired right now. I wanted this chapter to be longer, and I wanted to add a bit with Inuyasha but I guess that will have o wait until next chapter. Everyone will find out what happened and Inuyasha won’t be too happy! Neways, R&R please!!!