InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Grease, Inuyasha Style ❯ Truth or Lie ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grease, (Inuyasha Style) Ch7 (Truth or Lie)

Disclaimer: I…I d-don’t…own…In-Inuya-sha…There! I said it! Now let me be! *runs out of room crying*

A/N Hiya everybody! Omg, I’m sorry bloody sorry! I had the biggest writers block known to man(& woman)kind! How long has it been, five months? Well, I tried to make this chapter extra, EXTRA long to pacify your thirst for my blood. Oh, ya…have a happy New Year and a Merry Christmas, or Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and any other holidays out there. Hehe…Neways, on with the story!!! R&R plzzz!

Sango blinked wearily against the sunlight that came in through her curtains, waking her up from her…er, exotic dream with some guy.

“Agg…I was just about to see his face!” She moaned out, rolling back over to try to catch some more sleep when she suddenly caught sight of two hazel and two bluish green eyes watching her with matching eager grins.

“Hey! What in the hell are you guys doing in my room!” She shrieked, as Kohaku and Souta jumped back from the sudden outburst and started laughing.

“Oh my gosh, Sis! You shoulda seen your face! It‘s to die for.” Kohaku said grinning. Sango grumbled something about him actually dying as Souta snorted.

“Are you kidding me?” Souta asked incredulously, “Kagome’s shriek his way higher, and right now, she would be chasing us down with a tennis racket or something.”

“You mean like this?!” Sango shouted, grabbing their attention. They both ducked as she swung her baseball bat at their head, and rolled out of the way as she went for their bodies.

“Okay, okay!” Souta yelled as he ducked another swing, “Truce! I came over to see Kagome that’s all!”

Sango froze, thinking quickly. She noticed the time and then shrugged her shoulders casually.

“She left around an hour ago I think.” Sango pretend to think, “Yah, she left at 8 to go to Inuyasha’s place.” Souta looked at her strangely.

“Well, did she find her purse?” He asked, looking at her reaction carefully. Before Sango could answer, Kohaku spoke up from where he was hiding under the bed.

“Yah, she did. Sesshoumaru gave it to her last night when she came a’looking for it.” Kohaku piped, struggling out from under a blanket, “Jaken called and he told me.”

“Ai’ight then.” Souta said, shrugging, but keeping his
turquoise eyes on Sango suspiciously. Sango rolled her eyes then yelled at them to get out of her room. When they did, with a lot of pushing and cursing, she sat down on her bed to think.

“Souta sure was giving me a lot of weird looks.” She muttered cleaning up her room a bit. Bending down to pick up a pillow, she suddenly thought of something and froze.

“Oh shit! He probably suspects something. Those kids are probably on their way there now.” She rose quickly and dialled Inuyasha’s number quickly knowing he was probably still sleepy and grumpy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“What?” Inuyasha growled out, picking up his cursed phone. He was just having the best dream starring him and Kagome, when the dumb thing suddenly rang right at the good part.

“Inuyasha? Well, of course it is, who else answers are phone like that.” Inuyasha moaned and cursed who ever invented the telephone. Oh, that’s right, Alexander Graham Bell.

“What do you want now, Sango?” He asked, impatient with the conversation already.

“Well, seems like your back to normal Yasha.” Sango said sarcastically.

“What the hell are you talking about?” He asked and was sure she was rolling her eyes.

“Well, you sure were acting weird last night.”

“Last night?” Inuyasha asked, suddenly awake, wondering if Kagome already told her about them breaking up.

“Hey, I wasn’t there to see you or Kagome but from what I gather, you did something you usually don’t do.”

“Um…ah, well…yah, I don’t usually do those types of things.” Inuyasha stuttered.

“Well, it’s probably because it is Kagome right?” Sango asked.

“No!” Inuyasha shouted, his eyes wide, “It’s not because it was Kagome. She’s great, I guess it’s just me.” He sighed out.

“Okay, calm down Inuyasha.” Sango said, confused, “Are you okay?”

“I’m…ah, um. Sorry.” Inuyasha grounded out.

“See!” Sango said triumphantly, “They you go again and I even didn’t ask you to.”

“Huh? Wh-what?” Inuyasha asked. This time he was confused. “What in the Four Souls are you talking about?”

“Never mind. Hey, is Kagome there?”

“Ah, no...” Inuyasha said, looking at the phone as if it suddenly turned into a banana.

“Dang it!” Sango said, “She probably just left. Well, talk to you later. See yah.”

“Wait! What do you mean she just…” Inuyasha said hurriedly, “Left.” But, alas!, she already hung up. Now Inuyasha was really perplexed. Why would she think that Kagome was at his house when she broke up with him.

“Wow, girls sure are crazy.” He yawned, shaking his tired head. “Hardly 9 and I’m already having confusing conversations.” He jumped back unto his bed and in ten seconds he was snoring again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kagome woke up, suddenly aware of her surroundings, but kept her eyes shut. She liked doing this so that she could still rest in bed, but when she heard her mom coming, she would jump out of bed and pretend she was always up. (A/N by the way, I based that on what I do. LoL!)‘Any second now,’ she thought, ‘Mom will be coming down the hallway.’ She shifted her head then realized something odd. Her pillows were much more fluffier than this, and her usual smell of lavender and jasmine was missing from her room.

Suddenly, she heard the breathing of someone else right beside her, and nearly jumped out of her skin! She opened her eyes slowly and held back a gasp. There she was, sleeping on a guy’s bed, who she hardly knew, and it wasn’t just any guy, it was Kouga Onikami, the leader of the Wolves. Kagome quickly sat right up, checked under the sheets then let out a sigh that woke up Kouga.

“Morning.“ He said, blinking his eyes groggily at her and yawning. When she didn’t answer, he said, “What’s wrong with you?” She looked at him sharply and grounded out.

“Why didn’t you wake me up, huh?” Before he could stutter out an answer, she shrieked, “My parents are probably worried sick! Do you know how much trouble I‘m going to get in?! The cops are probably…hey!” Kouga suddenly leaped forward, knocked her back and put his hand over her mouth. Fury filled her eyes and right when all hell was about to break loose, Kouga quickly whispered.

“Glory kid! Are you crazy! My mom and sister live in this house, and if you want to see trouble, just wait until they find you! Now,” He said, taking his hands away when she calmed down a bit, “If you want to yell at me, please whisper. Savvy?” Kagome glared up at him, but then relaxed fully, which was a mistake because when she relaxed, Kouga relaxed too, right on top of her.

“Kouga!” She whispered, frantically, “First of all, what am I doing here, second what are you doing on the same bed as me, and last of all…” She beckoned Kouga closer and yelled, “Get off of me you big lump!” Kouga jumped back, embarrassed and frightened, but then, he started laughing behind his hands. With his eyes bulging out, he rolled over and fell off the bed, still laughing. Kagome’s eyes was still blazing, but then she couldn’t let a hesitant grin cross her features.

“I love it when they talk dirty.” He gasped around his giggles, as Kagome started to swear colourfully under her breathe.

“Don’t get used to it you little brat!” She grumbled, shooting him a glare, “Now start explaining.” Kouga grinned as he slowly composed himself.

“Don’t get juiced up. Your parents think that you’re over at your friend Sango’s house, and Sango thinks that your over at Inutrasha’s place. When we were talking last night, you fell asleep so I brought you here.” Kagome was watching him carefully as he talked and when he stopped, she narrowed her eyes murderously.

“You forgot something very important, Kouga. What were you doing on the same bed as me?” Kouga grinned sheepishly, and muttered.

“You wouldn’t believe it even if I tried explaining.” When she gave him a look that clearly said ‘try me’ he let out a sigh. “Fine. While you were sleeping, I put my hand on your cheek, then you sorta put your hand on top of mine and rolled over so I had to…ah, fall unto the bed with you…I didn’t want to wake you up or anything so I just…Please don‘t hurt me.” Kouga trailed off, expecting another shriek, but when he opened his eyes, he saw that she was putting on her socks and shoes, her back towards him.

Kouga cringed involuntarily because he thought that Kagome was mad at him, or worse, thought that he was lying. He sat down cross-legged on the bed behind her, put his arms around her waist, and before she could retaliate, pulled her into his lap. He put his face into Kagome’s hair and breathed in deeply. He used his skills at giving massages to knead the abs on her stomach, causing her to lean back into his chest and close her eyes in bliss. He grinned, and wanted so badly to kiss her, anywhere and everywhere, but controlled his urges.

“I know you don’t believe, but it’s the truth. Please believe me.” Kouga whispered seductively into her ear, causing her to shiver. Kagome let out a tiny moan, then suddenly jumped up as if she was scalded. Panting slightly, she looked back down at the confused guy she was ready to start making out with. She backed up until she hit a wall and closed her eyes, trying to bring back her poise, and control of the situation. Kouga looked at her as if she had gone crazy, then shook his head and turned away.

“So you want to leave now or hang out some more?” he asked, looking for a clean shirt to change into, acting as if nothing had happen.

“Ah…yes. Let’s go now before anyone figures out what happened.” She agreed wholeheartedly, gathering her stuff quickly. Kouga looked around his room quickly, fixed up his bed a bit, then stood waiting for Kagome. When he saw that she was ready, he signalled for her to keep quiet as he snuck a peak outside his room. After a brief analysis, he grabbed her hand and they both snuck out into the hallway.

“Kouga! Is that you?” Kouga inwardly groaned as he heard his sister calling him from the kitchen. He shooed Kagome into the nearby shoe closet, looking apologetic.

“I’ll be back in five.” He whispered, then quickly closed the door. He walked into the kitchen looking bored and haughty at his younger sister.

“Whatcha want kid?” He asked, grabbing an apple for Kagome and a piece of toast for himself and stared at Shiori, waiting for her answer. She looked at him suspiciously over her black sunglasses. Even though he didn’t want to admit it, Kouga knew his sister had style. Wearing black Capri’s, a dark green tank top and the black mirrored sunglasses made her look mysterious and…for lack of a better word, hot. (A/N if this outfit actually loks stupid, don‘t kill me. I have a fashion sense of a frog.)

“I was just wondering if you could drop me off at Nobunaga’s house today.” A look of disdain crossed Kouga’s face.

“No!” He answered vehemently. A look of hurt flashed across Shiori’s face before she quickly wiped it away. Kouga let out a sigh. She had already learnt to shield away emotions, but he wasn’t sure if this was a good thing or not.

“Listen,” he started softly. “You know I don’t really like that kid, I really don’t see why you hang out with him so much.“ Shiori glared at him.

“Well, isn’t that better than hanging around a Dog?” Kouga winced but quickly hid it as a cough. “And, what does that have to do with you dropping me off?” He sighed.

“I can’t. I’m too busy right now.” Kouga stopped and thought for a minute. “Actually, give me 15 minutes and I’ll bring you over, Savvy?” He asked, doing the Wolf sign.

“Savvy.” Shiori grinned, doing the Wolf sign back. Kouga winked.

“Be back in a flash.” He called over his shoulders as he raced back to Kagome’s hiding spot. He yanked the door opened, and Kagome fell into a heap in his arms.

“What was that?” Shiori called out.

“Be cool, huh? This stupid closet door always gets stuck.” Kouga replied, steering Kagome to the door. “Um…did Mom already leave for work, it’s kinda early.” He heard her chuckle.

“Don’t make me laugh. You are the only person I know who calls 9:25 ‘kinda early’.” Kagome snickered and Kouga flashed her an exasperated look.

“You better watch it, Kid!” He called out as he and Kagome reached the safety of outside.

“I love you too.” She yelled backed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Scene change^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kagome groaned and closed her eyes as soon as she got into Kouga’s car. The day had hardly started and already she was tired. She glanced at Kouga, who was just whistling happily. She sighed and smiled when he glanced at her.

“Kouga, you seem to have a very good relationship with your sister.” Kouga let out a bark of laughter.

“Well, don’t seem so surprised. I love my sis, so what.” He said earnestly. Kagome looked at him doubtfully. “What! Don’t you love your brother?” He asked. Kagome looked away from his searching eyes and pondered the question. Sure, she got along with Souta, and she did love him, but she would never say that she loved him to her friends. Maybe she needs to change that. She kept quiet and was startled when Kouga nudged her shoulder.

“We’re here.” He said, softly watching her face. She looked around and saw that she was in her driveway.

“Thanks.” She said quickly, trying to open the passenger door. Kouga grinned when she pushed in futile to open her door.

“Here, let me.” He sighed out, getting out and opening the door from the outside.

“Thanks.” Kagome blushed, her eyes shifted away shyly. Kouga’s grin grew wider.

“I’ll walk you to your door.” Kouga winked, walking ahead of her. Kagome quickly followed him and when she unlocked the door and turned back toward him, she was again, at lost of words.

“Well, see ya Kouga.” She stuttered out turning away. Kouga quickly grabbed her hand.

“I want to see you again.” He rushed out, looking into her eyes.

“What do you mean?” Kagome asked, confused. Kouga shrugged his shoulders. Here goes nothing…

“Go out with me.”

“What!” She exclaimed.

“Oh, go on, just a date.” He pleaded, giving his puppy eye look.

“I don’t know…” Kagome started, but sighed when Kouga gave a pitiful whimper.

“Come on, just one. And if it doesn’t work out you never have to go out with me again.” He said, hopefully. Kagome chewed on her bottom lip hesitantly. Inuyasha would really, REALLY hate this, she thought before she caught herself. Who cares what Inuyasha thinks, I’m single again!

“Well, ok, just one.” She answered, almost defiantly. Kouga grinned at her.

“Until further notice you mean.” He said, eyebrows raised. Kagome smirked.

“We’ll see about that.” She retorted, winking back at him. Kouga smiled, he sure liked this playful side of Kagome.

“Well… um, I’ll call you for that date, ok? He asked, suddenly uncomfortable.

“Yah sure, let me write my number for you.” Kagome said, looking through her purse for a piece of paper. Kouga waved her off.

“Nah its alright, I memorized it already.” Kagome blinked back her surprised but couldn’t keep the curiosity out of her voice. Kouga, in a flash, looked awkward again as he thought if he should lie or tell her the truth. No, he thought firmly, I want to start this relationship right.

“Actually,” he grunted out, “I got it from your phone book. It’s 833-6538.”
Kagome stared at him hard for a minute, but then suddenly smiled. She touched his cheek briefly to get him to look at her again.

“It’s okay. I’m not mad at you for looking.” She said softly, understanding his discomfort, “You had to look for Sango’s number anyhow. I forgive you.” Kouga smiled back his thanks. Then, as quick as a cat, he kissed her and stepped away before she could react.

“Bye.” He said cheekily, before running back to his car, giggling ( A/N in a manly fashion of course) the whole way. Kagome glared at him as if she wanted nothing better to do than to punch him, but when she turned away, her face softened as she smiled gently. Placing her hand on her cheek where it still burned from the feel of his lips, she opened the front door and stepped into her house.

A/N Again, I’m sorry I didn’t update this sooner, (I haven‘t updated since last year :P) Math is hard and my science mark is dropping, but I’ll try my best to keep these chapters coming. R&R!