InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter with Inuyasha and the Lost Kingdom ❯ The Lost Kingdom ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Lost Kingdom
 
“GUYS!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!” Jhanie and Lyra said as they went around banging pencils on the bed in the girls dormitory. It was 9:30 A.M., Monday morning. Jhanie, Lyra, Sango, Kags, Sesshy, InuYasha, Fred, George, Harry, Ron, and Hermione had all gotten permission to skip the first few periods to go pick Aease up. All of them had slept a little later that day since they got to miss their first few classes. No one was there except for Lyra, Jhanie, Kags, Sango, and Hermione. “WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!” Lyra and Jhanie screamed. “Time to go pick Aease up.” “Uggghhhh...” Sango said. “Go wake the guys up first” Hermione said. “Already up,” Ron said by the door. “Fine then,” Kags said. They all woke up and got dressed. “Food has bought up to the common room for us.” Fred said as all the girls came down. George just stared at Kagome, “hey,” he said. “Hi,” said Kagome. Hermione took a seat next to Fred, “What's up with George?” asked Hermione. “Huh? Oh, he's been talking about Kags all night, it's been getting pretty annoying actually.” Fred said.
Once they all finished their food they met up with Hagrid. “'Ello everybody” he said. “Hey Hargrid,” they all chimed in. “You all ready?” he asked “Yep,” replied Jhanie. “Well then, let's go.”
They took the boats across the lake and waited for The Hogwarts Express to arrive. Soon there was a loud sound and a gust of wind. A large black old fashion train came into view. There it was, the Hogwarts Express. When it stopped a girl came into view. “AEASE!!!!!!!!!” Jhanie screamed. Aease dropped her bags as she saw Jhanie running towards her. Jhanie gave Aease a huge hug, then all of a sudden started slapping her. “You idiot!!! Never do that again!” Jhanie screamed. A shocked Aease said, “I'm sorry,” “Sorry isn't good enough,” Lyra said, “Next time you fall we won't be here to catch you,” Kags cut in. Aease laughed, “Alright, alright. One question, how'd you do it?” “Well, its all thanks to Jhanie and Lyra, really.” InuYasha said. “That's not true, you guys helped a lot too” Jhanie said. “We'll tell you what happened on the way back.” Lyra told Aease.
By lunch time Aease knew the whole story. “Whoa, so you guys did all this for me?” she asked. “Yea, you've got really good friends,” replied Hermione. “Do you guys know what happened to Malfoy?” asked Ron. They all stared at Jhanie. “What?” Jhanie asked. “Come on, spill” Sango said, “Fine, it turns out Malfoy has gotten three months of detention with Filch and he is band from being out of the Slytherin common room after six unless he's going to detention” Jhanie said. She closed her eyes for a moment, “Also, he's band from playing quidditch.” “This is the best plan we've ever come up with to get revenge on Malfoy,” Harry said. “Hey Harry,” said Jhanie, “Yeah?” asked Harry. “You're the captain of the quidditch team right?” Jhanie asked, “When's try outs?” “Tomorrow, why, you thinking of trying out?” asked Harry. “Yeah, maybe,” Jhanie replied. “OMG, Jhanie is amazing at quidditch you should have seen her at our old school.” Aease said. “Yeah, she was AMAZING” said Kags. “Do you like quidditch?” George asked Kags. “I love the sport but I'm not so good at playing” Kagome replied. “George and Fred are both excellent beaters,” Harry said. “Really, well, I'll look forward to watching you then,” Kagome said. George blushed, all the girls had suspicious looks on their faces. Kags quickly caught on, “hey, time for Ancient Runes.” she said. They all left, Aease anxious to find out what all her teacher would say.
* * *
In Ancient Runes. “Good afternoon class,” the Professor said. “Good afternoon Professor,” they all responded. The Professor looked around the class, “ahhh, Aease,” she said in her high pitched voice. “Glad to see you're back.” “Glad to be back,” Aease responded.
“Well, today we will be learning about the Lost Kingdom.” The Professor started. “The Lost Kingdom has been known to have been around for centuries. Many of the greatest witches and wizards lived there. There was one King of the Lost Kingdom. A powerful and mighty king, his name was Antonio Detania. He conquered the Kingdom with many forces after a battle with a magical powerful force. Although he was a great king, he had no wife or kids. He was an only child as well. Antonio thought only someone who was related to him should rule the Lost Kingdom. So before he died, he set a lock on it. Only someone who has is related to him, by blood, would have the key. And when that person is found, he, or she, will rule the Lost Kingdom. There are rumors that he who must not be named, is out there looking for that Kingdom. And if he can find it, who knows what will happen.” The Professor said this while looking straight into Harry's eyes for the last two sentences. Ron, who was sitting next to Harry felt his uneasiness and asked, “You don't really believe this? Do you, Professor?.” “I don't, but they're some out there, insane enough to believe” she replied. “Well, that's today's lesson, read more about it in your books in chapter four. You'll be having a quiz on it next week. Off you go.” “Are you feeling okay Harry?” asked Hermione in a worried voice. “Yeah, why?” he replied. “Isn't your scar hurting?” she asked nervously. “No, I'm fine,” Harry replied. “You sure?” asked Ron. “Yep, its fine,” Harry said. Little did Jhanie know, that jewel inside her necklace was glowing bright red.
e lo1