InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Affection ❯ Class Chaos ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is chapter 5! ^_~ Thanks for reviewing and be sure to leave a nice review for this chapter too!
 
Chapter 5: Class Chaos
 
Everyone was in their groups of three at the desks. Jakotsu took a seat in Inuyasha's desk and Inuyasha and Kagome stood on either side. The teacher walked by, handing everyone a frog in a glass jar. He came around to the three oddly paired students and sat the frog on the desk. Jakotsu, Inuyasha and Kagome just staired at it.
 
"Uh..It's looking at me." Kagome said nervously. It was as if the frog was pleaing for it's life inside of that glass jar.
 
Sango, Nozomi and Miroku sat there, staring at the frog as well.
 
"Who's going to touch it?" Sango asked.
 
"I'm not." Nozomi said. "Frogs are disgusting little creatures who live in ponds and eat flies. Let Miroku touch it. He's the man."
 
Nozomi looked at Miroku with a smirk.
 
" I suppose I could touch it." Miroku tried not to crack a smile as he glanced back at Nozomi. Sango wore a face of annoyance. She knew of his perverted tendancies. With a slight fury, she slapped the perverse schoolboy.
 
"I caught that hidden meaning." She said.
 
"I was talking about the frog." Miroku rubbed his cheek.
 
"Then why were you staring at her breasts?" Sango asked.
 
Nozomi looked quite annoyed.
 
"Don't be silly Sango." Miroku sweatdropped. He knew that Nozomi hated perverts. Once she had punched a boy who smacked her on the butt on accident. The boy tried to apologize, but the fist flew all too soon. She had to stay in detention, but she figured it was worth it to get rid of "That little perv" as she called him.
 
" Mmmm!!" Nozomi growled.
 
Kagome looked at Jakotsu and Inuyasha.
 
"Ok, who's touching it?" Kagome asked.
 
"Not me." Jakotsu blurted instantly.
 
"Why do I have touch it?" Inuyasha asked.
 
"Because...I don't want to. I refuse to touch that thing." Kagome crossed her arms.
 
"Well, the only touching I'm doing is stabbing it with this!" Jakotsu happily held up the dissection tool as Kagome backed away a few steps.
 
"Eh..Why me?" Inuyasha groaned. "I don't wanna do this."
 
Inuyasha pushed the jar over to Kagome. Kagome pushed it back in retaliation.
 
"Your dissecting."
 
Inuyasha pushed it by Jakotsu.
 
" NO I'm not."
 
Jakotsu pushed it out from himself.
 
"No."
 
"Inuyasha said he would." Kagome pushed it back towards Inuyasha.
 
"No, I didn't." Inuyasha pushed it back to Jakotsu, who was getting annoyed.
 
"You didn't say you wouldn't." He pushed it back out.
 
Inuyasha, Kagome and Jakotsu began to push it towards each other violently. Pushes became shoves. The jar rocked and slid across the desk, each person getting more and more angry as it got pushed near them. Jakotsu flung his arm out and the jar flew off of the desk. Jakotsu's face lit up in surprise. Kagome gasped and Inuyasha just stared.
 
The jar rolled and tumbled through the air and the plastic lid popped off. Inuyasha scrambled to pick up the jar. He picked it up in his hand and the frog leapt out and landed on Jakotsu's face. This surprised Jakotsu and he flew back against the back of Inuyasha's chair and kicked his leg up, causing the desk to fall backwards, taking Jakotsu with it. Jakotsu landed on the floor, all of Inuyasha's things that he had on the desk going back into his face.
 
This caused a commotion. All of the peers in the class turned around and either stared or laughed at the fact that Jakotsu just fell and the desk went with him. The teacher gave him a stern look, thinking that Jakotsu had just been fooling around.
 
The frog hopped off of Jakotsu's face and on to the floor. Inuyasha and Kagome let out an "I'll get it!" at the same time and rushed after the frog. The frog made it's way across the floor and landed just below Yukina's feet.
 
Inuyasha made a face in shock, Yukina was about to smash their dissection project! Inuyasha ran over to grab the frog and it hopped away once more. Yukina put her foot down right on Inuyasha's hand. Inuyasha let out a scream.
 
"Huh?" Yukina looked down to see Inuyasha laying there. She took her foot off of Inuyasha's hand. "Sorry I didn't see you down there."
 
Inuyasha grumbled as he got up from under her chair.
 
Jakotsu moaned as he sat the desk back up. The frog hopped across his foot, so he kicked the frog up into the air. The frog landed right on Bankotsu's head. He didn't seem to notice at all. Jakotsu made a face that seemed to say "Oh no!"
 
Jakotsu tried to seem casual was he walked up to Bankotsu. Bankotsu looked up from his book.
 
"What is it, Jakotsu?" He asked.
 
"Um...You..Er..." Jakotsu stammered.
 
Bankotsu gazed at Jakotsu, listening to him.
 
"You have a -" Jakotsu was cut off.
 
"There it is!" Kagome shouted as she pointed to Banktosu or more preferrably, Bankotsu's head.
 
"It?" Bankotsu frowned.
 
"Our frog." Jakotsu smiled a cheezy smile.
 
"Huh?" Bankotsu seemed confused.
 
"Our frog is on your head." Jakotsu explained.
 
Jakotsu reached over to grab the frog and it jumped off of the confused Bankotsu's head and landed on the top of the teacher's desk. Bankotsu turned his head and looked at the frog, who decided to take another leap and head over to the darkness that lie under the desk.
 
Kagome lay on the floor and reached under the desk for the frog. She strained to try and grab it.
 
"Ungh...I can't...reach it..." she strained.
 
She looked under the desk. She could see it, but she just couldn't touch it. She got up and brushed the dust off of her fuku.
 
"Stupid frog." She muttered.
 
"What do we do now?" Inuyasha questioned.
 
"Uh...Poke him with this?" Jakotsu happily held up the dissecting tool again. Inuyasha and Kagome looked at him with annoyed faces.
 
"I had to ask..." Inuyasha seemed unamused.
 
A few minuets passed and the frog emerged from the desk again and made it's way across the room. It mangaed to hop up on top of a pile of boxes that the microscopes had been in.
 
The first of the three to notice this was Jakotsu.
 
"Ha! Your mine now." He said with a bit of sadisticness to his voice.
 
He crept over to the boxes and the frog still sat there. Jakotsu held his hands up and crouched down a bit. Bankotsu occasionally looked up from his book, seeming amused by the whole thing. Jakotsu jumped into the boxes, the whole stack falling as he made a rather loud attempt to punce in the frog.
 
Jakotsu lay on the floor, all of the boxes lay around him and on him. Everyone was staring again. They all heard a muffled "I got it.." From underneath the boxes.
 
The teacher walked over to the three seeming very angry.
 
"I never said to take the lids off." He stated. "I think the three of you have caused enough distractions for one day. I want the three of you to spend some time after school."
 
"You mean we have detention?" Kagome asked.
 
"What!?" Jakotsu exclaimed. "But I didn't..."
 
"And you can stack up all of those boxes." He looked at Jakotsu.
 
Kagome hadn't had detention in so long, and now she had to spend it with Inuyasha and that freak, Jakotsu.
 
"Thanks a lot guys." She muttered.
 
"As if we didn't have things to do." Inuyasha said, crossing his arms.
 
Jakotsu sighed. "I wanted to go and check out some hot guys too.."
 
Kagome and Inuyasha just gave him a weird look.
 
"Did he just say...?" Inuyasha raised an eyebrow.
 
"Yep." Kagome assured. "He said guys.."
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Well R&R!! Tell me what yout think of this chapter!