InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Affection ❯ A Normal Day ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is chapter 7 Oo; I'm soooooo busy with fics these days. Not much funny things in this chapter, it's more of a thing leading up to what's going to happen. I'm trying to get into the actual storyline, not that the funny things aren't what makes the fic great, because they are ^^
 
Chapter 7-A Normal Day?
 
Kagome walked up to her usual group of friends the next morning. She saw Inuyasha talking to Sango and frowned to herself.
 
"Wow, Jakotsu did that?" Yukina gasped.
 
"Yeah, the baka..." Inuyasha told her.
 
"Well, do you think I could show you around town, or will you get me into detention again?" Kagome huffed.
 
"Hey! That was your fault." Inuyasha retaliated.
 
"My fault?" Kagome squeaked. "I don't think so. You're the one who let the frog out."
 
Sango sighed and Nozomi looked at the two.
 
"They fight like newly weds and they haven't even known each other for two days." She commented.
 
"What!?"
 
"Feh!" Inuyasha crossed his arms and looked the other way, while Kagome blushed a deep red. Both of them stood there, not saying anything for a while. The rest of Kagome's friends commented among themselves.
 
Soon the bell rang and class went on as usual. The dissection had been put off for a day, while the frogs were being knocked out by the cotton balls in the containers. Kagome had been thankful for that. She didn't have to put up with Jakotsu's gay, woman hating tendencies or Inuyasha's mouth.
 
Sango and Nozomi were pleased as well; they didn't have to put up with Miroku the "wandering hands". Sango's hand had a rest from slapping the pervert for the rest of the day, or at least until he walked up to her asking her to bear his child again.
 
Kagome sat there, studying the chart of the internal working of a frog for the test they would have over the dissection. The hours began to drag by slowly as class commerced. Kagome thought the bell would never ring.
 
The room seemed almost silent as he class studied for what seemed to be hours at a time. Every once in a while, the faint whisphers were heard.
 
Finally the bell rang and class had ended. Kagome walked down the hall to put her book away. After she had done so, Inuyasha walked up behind her.
 
"So where do we meet for this "tour of town" ?" Inuyasha asked.
 
"How about at the school. We'll both go home and get our homework done and clothes changed, and then we'll meet back up here." Kagome told him.
 
"Sounds find with me." Inuyasha agreed.
 
"Great, then I'll see you at six." Kagome beamed.
 
She turned around and hopped on the bus, leaving Inuyasha standing there.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
Kagome and Souta came into the shrine, taking their shoes off at the door and greeting ji-chan and her mom. They soon went their different ways, Souta went to play video games, and Kagome walked up to her room.
 
She sat at her desk, working on her history homework; after she completed it she went to her closet and began to dig through her wardrobe for something fitting to wear. She found a blue skirt and a greenish-blue sweater. She decided that she would wear it and sat it on her bed.
 
Kagome went to the bathroom and decided to take a quick bath. After that she changed into her new clothes and put on her makeup and perfume. She brushed her hair in front of the mirror.
 
Kagome checked the clock, it was 5 o' clock. She walked over to the door and put on her shoes.
 
"Where are ya goin' Kagome?" Souta asked.
 
"I'm going to show a new kid at my school around town." Kagome replied.
 
"Just make sure to be back by eight." Mrs. Higurashi advised.
 
"Don't worry mama, I will." Kagome promised.
 
She opened the door and began to walk down her driveway, thinking of what she and Inuyasha could go and look at or see that would make the trip worth while and make the two at least have a little fun. Well, as long as Inuyasha didn't gripe as usual.
 
Kagome had wanted the trip to be fun. She also wanted to have fun. She walked down the road to the school. As she walked by the houses, she could see Nozomi hanging laundry out on the line, with her little sister, Kozue.
 
Kozue was playing with her toys and giggling to herself as Nozomi went about hanging te day's laundry on the line. Nozomi's dog came up to the fence, an Akita she had called Kaze. Kaze was friendly to Kagome, so he didn't bark at her.
 
Kagome made her way into town and walked up to the school and sat on the bench under the tree, waiting for Inuyasha.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*
 
Well, that's all. I know, I'm evil for leaving cliffies. I've updated about 6 fics, so far, man I'm good. This is hard work, maintaining so many things. Since this fic has 80 something reviews, last time I checked it's the third to be updated.
 
If you want it to be updated sooner, then review! The more it has the sooner it gets updated. Here are the fics you'll have to beat Taming of the Wolf, 147 reviews and Raiden no Ai-108 reviews.
 
Now review and make this fic successful!!!
 
~R&R~