InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Affection ❯ The Kiss: Accidental or Not ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, here I am with chapter 12 of Hidden Affections. I'm surprised at my reviews. Sorry for the delay, but, you know. I have a lot of delays, reports and many other things, so updating has been a problem with me as of lately. Well, here we go, without further a due, here is chapter 12.
Oh, and incase you haven't known, the chapters are 6 pages instead of 5 now for more reading capacity!
Enjoy and R&R!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*
Hidden Affections
Chapter 12: The Kiss: Accidental or Not?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*
“Well...This is great.” Inuyasha replied dryly.
“That was just dripping with sarcasm.” Souta replied lowly.
Kagome sat in the darkness, and said nothing. She was still contemplating about Inuyasha.
** Souta called him my `boyfriend' ...But...Do I like Inuyasha like that? ** The school girl thought to herself as she looked at the dark haired boy, his figure a mere silhouette against the darkness. She could feel herself staring at him even more then before, seeming lost in her thoughts of the one her sights were on.
“Hello....Oneesan?” Souta waved a hand in front of her face. **Wow, she's really out of it. ** the young boy thought to himself.
“Oh...Who's hand is this?” Kagome asked, grasping the small feature in her hand.
“It's me, Souta.”
“Oh.”
“So..” Inuyasha crossed his arms, but the sight remained unseen and his motions were lost in the darkness. “What now?”
“We could sleep.” Souta suggested.
“Who wants to sleep?” Kagome asked. “I'm perfectly awake and I wanted to watch a movie.”
“Well, your plans just got spoiled.” Inuyasha said dryly.
“I know that.”
All fell silent for about thirty minuets. They all sat in the darkness, not moving from their places.
After the thirty minuets came and went, Kagome was the first to break the silence.....
“ Anyone still awake?” She asked.
“ Yeah.” Souta replied.
“Um....Inuyasha...” Kagome questioned, putting a finger up to her lips in the dark.
As Kagome questioned whether or not her friend was awake, the lights flickered back on.
“Hey! The lights are back!!” Souta jumped up in glee, as if he had won a game or something.
Inuyasha sat there, his head was in his hands and one knee propped up, while the other was bent and laying on the ground. The black haired man was resting gently on the side of Kagome's couch, slightly below her feet.
“Inuyasha?” Kagome kneeled down and gently brushed some hair from the man's face.
** He's sleep... ** She thought as she looked at the slumbering male beneath her.
“Inuyasha..” Kagome began to gently shake the figure below her.
The dark haired man made a few mumbling noises and a few hand motions towards her, as if to say that he didn't want to be woken up.
Kagome continued shaking him for a few minuets more, and the boy below her, still refusing to wake up.
“Inu...Yasha!...Wake...Up!” She began to shake him violently.
Inuyasha pushed her away a bit and made a `mfph' sort of noise.
“Wake up!” Kagome shouted, giving him one final push and sending the both of them falling down to the ground, right on top of each other. With the force of the fall, their lips pressed together.
Inuyasha's eyes popped open, soon after taking in what had exactly happened, his eyes widened. The boy threw his arms up and pushed Kagome off, then he sat up and had a dazed look on his face.
“What the hell were you doing?!” He screamed, as if it had given him the classic case of cooties or something.
Kagome just sat there, and drew a trembling hand up to her soft, pink lips.
Her mind began to go off into a whirlwind of thoughts....
** Did we just....kiss? No...It was an accident, it had to be. I mean, I was just trying to wake him up. It's not my fault that he fell over and I went with him. It's not like it meant anything.... **
Her eyes widened.
** But if it didn't, then why am I blushing? **
She sat there, looking down at the ground, seeming embarrassed.
Inuyasha just sat there, seeming out of it.
Souta turned from the television set.
“What happened?” He asked.
“Nothing happened...” He shot a glare to Kagome.
“Hey Kagome, why are you blushing?”
“Huh?” Kagome slightly turned her head.
Inuyasha deadpanned. “She's...blushing...”
The young boy glanced over at the blushing girl.
“What's your problem?” He asked.
“What do ya mean `what's my problem'?” Kagome yelled back.
“I was sleepin', don't you know how not to disturb someone?”
“Well, excuse me for wanting to tell you the power's back on!”
“Ya didn't have to kiss me!!” Inuyasha yelled back.
“You kissed Inuyasha?” Souta questioned.
Kagome stood up with a huff. “I did not kiss Inuyasha!”
The two just looked at her, then at each other.
“Do you not get the meaning of I accidentally fell on him. I didn't kiss him!” Kagome yelled. “Now, if you'll excuse me, Buyo and I are going to my room!” She picked up the cubby cat and walked up to her room.
“Man, when she gets mad, you'd better stay away.” Souta commented.
“Ain't that the truth.” Inuyasha agreed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well, there you go, the 12th chapter of Hidden Affections. So far, their relationship is going slow and sweet, but that's the good thing about it. I wouldn't want to rush into things, and like in the anime/manga, love takes time.
Well be sure to R&R, now that my report on the plague is over, I'm sure I can find time to update all of my fanfics once more.
~** R&R **~