InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool Life ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha =(
 
 
 
 
 
“Thanks for the ride, mom! Bye!” Kagome waved as her mother pulled out of the school parking lot.
 
Kagome took a big sigh and turned to look at her new school.
 
“Hey girl!” Someone tapped her on her shoulder.
 
“Huh?” She turned around to come face to face with a girl about her age; her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail.
 
“You lost?” She asked, her eyes turning thoughtful.
 
“Yeah, it's my first day here. I'm Kagome.” She blushed.
 
“Oh, I'm Sango! Are you a freshman?”
 
Kagome nodded shyly.
 
“Ah, I'm a sophomore. Hey, do you want to come sit with my group and me? We have about a half hour before first hour.”
 
“Uh...sure.” Kagome smiled and followed her new friend.
 
They walked to the cafeteria and Kagome was immediately hit with noise. There were highschoolers everywhere, on the table, in the corners, on the floor. EVERYWHERE!
 
“Over here.” Sango maneuvered them over to a table with four other people.
 
“Hey guys, make room!” Sango roughly shoved a boy over and sat down. She patted the seat next to her, and Kagome sat.
 
“Whose that, Sango?” The boy that was pushed asked.
 
“Her names Kagome, she's new.”
 
“I see...” He stroked his chin.
 
“Don't you even think of trying anything Miroku or I'll stick my foot so far up your ass, you won't be able to sit until you graduate!” Sango said, venom lacing her tone.
 
“Sango my love, you know you're the only one for me!” He put his arm around her and pulled her close.
 
Kagome sneezed and all eyes were on her.
 
“OH! Sorry, let me introduce everyone. This is Miroku, Rin, Kouga, and Shippo.” She said pointing them out.
 
Kagome examined them.
 
Miroku was a tall, lanky boy with his hair tied back in a low ponytail. Rin was a small, shy-looking girl with longish brown hair. Kouga was a bit taller than Miroku, and he was pretty built, he had his long black hair down. Then she came to Shippo, he was a short baby-faced boy with orange hair that was pulled up in a ponytail.
 
“Like what you see?” The boy, Kouga asked giving her a wink.
 
Kagome looked down and blushed profusely.
 
“Kouga behave!” Sango scolded, throwing a balled up napkin at him.
 
“I'm just playing, jeez!” He said blocking the napkin.
 
“Um... Are you all sophomores?” Kagome asked timidly.
 
“No, I'm a freshman, so is Rin here.” Shippo pointed out.
 
“I'm a junior, and so is Miroku.” Kouga said.
 
“Oh.” Kagome looked down at her hands.
 
“You're not much of a talker, are you?” Sango poked.
 
“I... I'm not usually so nervous.” Kagome confessed.
 
“Well, you have no reason to be shy around us!” She said, patting my back.
 
“That's Rins job!” Shippo said laughing.
 
“Hey,” Rin bopped him on the head. “ I'm not shy!”
 
RING
 
“Crap, there's the bell. Want me to walk you to class, Kagome?” Sango asked.
 
“If it's not too much trouble.” Kagome pulled out her schedule.
 
“I'm supposed to be in English with Mrs. Cauley.”
 
“I had her my freshman year. Follow me.” She led the way to the class, Kagome at her heels.
 
“Here you go! She's really cool.” She handed Kagome her schedule back. “I'll meet you here after your class so I can show you your next class, okay?”
 
Kagome nodded and walked inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hey!!! I really have a good feeling about this story! I might even get a second chapter up today! I hope you like it so far. I basically am going off my first day of school, only editing it a bit ^_^!
This is going to be a long story, because Inuyasha won't come in for a while.
I don't know if there will be demons yet, but I hope I can try and fit them in. I really like Inuyasha's ears and I don't think I can live with myself if he doesn't have them. IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME!
But yeah, I'm going through some major writers block, so I won't be updating any of my other stories.
 
Um... I think I covered all of the stuff.
 
Bye!
~Sedona
 
 
Song Recommendation: Another You by Cascada
Book Recommendation: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
(I will be putting these here at the end of each chapter, they do not relate to the story in any way. I just want to recommend them because they totally rule ^_^)