InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Highschool Life ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Nope, don't own Inuyasha yet, BUT I'm working on it =)
 
To my awesomely awesome reviewers:
 
Star555555528: Thank you for the muffin! ^_^ I enjoyed it, and it made me want to write another chapter. I'm sooooo glad you like it so far. ='] And muffins are a GREAT philosophy. They just are. =)
 
Adriannrod: Hey Hey Hey! How's it going? Thank you so much for reviewing! I'm glad you like it so far. ^_^ Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Kagome walked into the classroom and was greeted by Ms. Cauley.
 
“Hello! Hello! Come in! Are you the new student, Kagome?”
 
Kagome nodded meekly and walked over to the enthusiastic woman.
 
“Well, let us find you a seat.” The older woman scanned the room and her eyes fell upon a destination.
 
“Kikyo, please raise your hand dear.”
 
Kagome saw a hand rise and looked at her future neighbor.
 
She was fair skinned, with cold brown eyes. She wore her long black hair in a white ribbon.
 
Kagome shuddered and walked to her seat.
 
“I'm Kagome.” She extended her hand to Kikyo.
 
Kikyo looked her up and down, sniffed, and then faced to the front.
 
Kagome, put off by this, sat and stared before turning to face the front as well.
 
“Well students! I hope you all had a decent weekend.”
 
A few mumbles could be heard all around.
 
“Well, today we're going to be writing some persuasive paragraphs using descriptive adjectives!”
 
Everyone groaned.
 
After English, Kagome waited outside the door for Sango.
 
“Kagome! Hey!” Sango ran up to her. “How was English?”
 
“It was good, I guess. The girl next to me was a bit mean though.”
 
“Who sat next to you?”
 
“A girl named Kikyo. Do you know her?”
 
“Yeah...she's a bitch.”
 
Kagome's lips formed a silent `Oh'.
 
“Yeah... so, what's your next class?” She asked grabbing my schedule.
 
“Ah... Math with Mrs. Abrahamson. You're luck to get her, she's the easiest teacher ever.”
 
As they walked across campus, Miroku came to greet them.
 
“Well, look who it is!” He said with a grin on his face.
 
“Miroku.” Sango acknowledged him coldly.
 
“Why Sango, I'm saddened. Why such a foul mood?” He asked, seemingly hurt.
 
“Go away, perv.” She snapped.
 
“I'm hurt Sango, real hurt...” He walked away, only to meet up with one of his other friends.
 
“What was that all about?” Kagome asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.
 
“I have him in my first hour. He wouldn't stop grabbing my ass.”
 
Kagome stopped, her eyes wide.
 
“Didn't you tell the teacher?”
 
“Psh, no. What would they do? Give him detention? That wouldn't stop him.” She rolled her eyes.
 
“Oh.”
“Well, here you are. Hope all goes well! Think you can make it to your next class on your own? I don't think I'll be able to meet you.”
 
“Yeah, I'll manage.”
 
“Okay, see you at lunch!” She waved and walked off.
 
Kagome got in and handed Mrs. Abrahamson her schedule.
 
“Okay, well, you can sit right here. I'll get you a calculator and the paper we're doing.”
 
Kagome sat down, and got out her pencil.
 
“Hey.” The person behind her tapped on her shoulder.
 
She turned around to find Shippo.
 
“Hey. You have this class too?”
 
Shippo nodded.
 
“It's really easy.” He said.
 
“Yeah, that's what Sango said.”
 
“Okay, well, here's the calculator and the paper. On 1-4 just put absent and start on number three.”
 
“Okay.”
 
The rest of the period went fine, and she occasionally conversed with Shippo.
 
“So, where you headed now?” Shippo asked, putting his calculator away.
 
“Uh... Drama 1-2.” Kagome said looking at her schedule.
 
“Cool, I had that first hour. Mr. Miller rocks.” He gave me a huge grin.
 
“So far all my teachers have been cool... From what I heard about high school, you're supposed to hate the teachers.”
 
“Not here, except the girls P.E teacher, Mrs. Phillips. Want me to walk you to Drama? It's on my way anyways.”
 
“Sure.” Kagome beamed at him.
 
They got to the Drama room a couple minutes later.
 
“I'll see you at lunch okay?” He said, waving and walking towards his class.
 
“Okay!” She waved back, and walked into Drama.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: WOO! Another chapter done! I'm so glad. Anyways, Drama is my favorite class, so I'm going to save it for the next chapter mmk?
LOVESIES,
Sedona.
 
Recommendations:
Little Black Heart by The Early November (My favorite band EVER!)
Got Fangs? By Katie Maxwell.