InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Plan Santiago Explodes ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
*BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

"What the heck was that???????" I said.

"I dunno..." Inuyasha replied. I looked down and noticed my hand was on his. Of course I quickly removed it...

"Let's go find out what that darn noise was..." I said while turning around, still sitting on the ground. I couldn't believe it, my face was blushing!!!! I mean me, Kagome, Kagome Higarashi, was BLUSHING!!!!!! Something must be wrong with me, or Pluto finally set on fire.

"Ya, " He said while getting up. The next thing I knew he was lifting me up. I let a small "eep" escape my lips.

"Thanks, but I can stand up on my own." I said as he set me down on my feet. I had my arms crossed and I let out a small huff.

"And you were the one sayin' I had a bad 'tude?" He said while he let out a small chuckle.

"Laugh it up Mista Yash, 'cause it's gonna be da last thing you..." I retorted angrily while turning around but stopped when I saw what was behind him...

"Mishitoka." InuYasha said, any signof the smirk he once had had been erased.

"My, My, My, isn't it past your bed time Kagome.' Moshitoka said with a snarl while taking a step towards me.

"Well, it's past your expiration date, but your still alive and kickin' it as well." I said taking a step towards him, meeting his glare with one of my own.

"Oh, by the way you left this on my lawn." At that point Hojo was thrown to the ground.

My eyes must of looked like flying saucers as I tried, and I mean TRIED people, to cover my shock.

"I don't know him." I said, while looking back up.

"KAGOME!!!!! OF course you know me!!!! I'm your partner, along with Kikyo!!!!! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY OUR FREINDSHIP!!!!!!!!!" He wailed while lying on the ground. Well so much for the "I don't know him, so let him go" routine.

"Alright, alright! I know him! Get off the ground Hojo! What's it to ya?" I didn't even bother to try to cover his blowing of the brilliant plan, that probably wouldn't have worked, but whose to say?

"Well, consdiering I could have your face on platter right now, I would say that i don't have to answer that question." He answered with a chuckle.

"You know what? I'm tired, I'm bored, and I'm hungry... okay i take that back I'm not really hungry... but I think it's time for you to shut up. Miroku, Santiago."

"Mnnnn....." Was all I heard from the ear peice (in my ear *obviously*)

"Miroku!!!! Santiago." I reapeated a little louder this time.

"What?!" I heard him shout.

"You heard me!" I said.

"And just what is "Santiago"?" Moshitoka asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. And if I were you, I wouldn't be that jumpy to find out, here, think fast." As quickly as I could I spun around, low to the ground, pulling this InuYasha and Hojo with me, as I threw with my left hand a ball...

A ball filled with dyno.

"MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the two beings on the ground, as Moshitoka caught the ball. His assistants were running around aimlessly trying to "control" the situation. Oh yes, it's times like these you look around and find the humor in situations, too bad the humor was about to run out.

As the three of us were running towards the exits before Miroku set off the dyno. I collided into someone, somone really sturdy.

"OOF!" Was all I could get out before we both fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Hojo running towards the exit.

"Get off me wench!" I heard a male voice say. Oh great, well at least we know who screwed this mission over.

"Might I kindly remind you that we are in this situation because YOU FELL ON ME!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU GO TAKE SOME WALKING LESSONS SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY MISSED OUT IN PRE-SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!" Man, was I mad.

"****." He said.

"What?"

"Look."

*gasp*

"Duck!" And once again, I was basically making out with the floor for the 20th time today. You could feel the mansion shake as the explosives were set off. And lucky us, we were right next to them. But that's when I noticed I could hardly feel them go off, but that was because something heavy was on top of me, covering me...

Inuyasha!!!!!!! After the wave of fire had died down, he rolled over and let out a groan of pain. No. No..... NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This wasn't supposed to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Inuyasha!!!! Inuyasha look at me!!!!!! Don't make me do first aid." I could hear a small laugh coming from his body.

"Oh thank God." I said as I went limp on his form.

"OWWWWW!! WATCH IT!!!!" He said as he started to get up.

"Stop moving! You should wait until the ambulance arrives."

"This is nothing but a scratch. You humans make everything a big deal!"

"Nothing but a scratch! Your whole body is cov..." Dang! Wow, I mean triple wow... look at those muscles, I couldn't see before because of the dark, but Dam! He was fine!!! No! NO NO NO!!!! Those thoughts had to get out of my head!!!! Mission, that's what I had to think of, yes the mission, mission, Mishitoka!!!!!!!

"Where's that lsimy little-" I started to say when I noticed they were gone. In fact everything had been desimated, except us. The whole house was gone and the sun was shining through and it was really hurting my eyes. I stood up top get a better look, when I noticed the powder on the ground.

Helicopter fuel. That little, got away. I sighed. Boy was I in for it when I got back. I heard ruble being shifted when I looked back and saw that Inuyasha was up.

"He got away." He said as he came over and examined the feul with me.

"Ya..." I said with a sigh as I crouched down.

"You know this is YOUR fault right." I shot up...

"MY FAULT!!!! Excuse me-"

"Excuse you."

"BUT WHO WAS THE ONE THAT RAN INTO ME!!!????? HMMMM?!!!!"

"Ya? Well who was the one that just shoots off random ideas and expects people to follow 'cause they know what's "going on"?"

"Ya well who could of heard," I said while pointing to a pair of the most adorable, cutest wittle puppy dawg eaws in da world,"Or SMELT him coming before hand????!!!!" I said. Obviously this guy was Inu-Youkia, enhanced senses.

"Feh."

"Don't you "feh" me."

"I was distracted..."

"Distracted by what? Your stupidity?"

"No..." He had a look in his eye, a look that freaked me out... It was in those beautiful Amber orbs, the ones that you could so easily get lost in if you weren't paying attention. They were sealed, but if you looked beyond you could see emotion stirring... they looked as if they could see you, your soul. He had unruly Silvery hair, that was spread across his shoulders, and a bit ashy from the explosion. Two puppy Dawg ears that swiveled around at every sound. Tan skin, and a muscular body, but not too muscular like those body builders, but just enough to show that you weren't the best choice to mess with.

He was dressed in a black muscle shirt thing that was a bit torn up, baggy black pants, and black tie up army boots.

Well, he certainly ha dthe look down.
_________________________________________________________________ ________

Well, there's another one down, only two billion more to go. See my plan was to have Inuyasha and Kagome totally bomb the Mission so Moshitoka gets away... why? Well, that's coming up. But in the next chappie Inuyasha gets to see Kagome for the first time in good light, and Kikyo, who's goin to go gagga over him.

This is a Kag/Inu bvacause I hate Kikyo with a passion... so sorry to those of you that like her and think she's a decent human being but if you've seen the 2nd movie and a lot of the episodes tell me how HOW can you honestly call her that???????

She gave the flippin cup to Kagura, after she had heard that that's what they anted an dthat it could be the end of the world!!!!!!!!! Oh yes!!!!! Now that's the Priestess thing to do!!!!! Aid the Bad Guys!!!!! Then call yourself pure and good!!!!! I c!

So If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to email me.

And pwetty pwease weview.

Tank you Tank you.
.
Converting /tmp/phpTfcG4n to /dev/stdout