InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ A Different Light ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
************************POV***********************

Inuyasha looked over at Kagome. The truth was, was that he was distracted... distracted by her. Being a Half Demon had it's advatages... it allowed him to see her pretty well, even in the pitch black dark. He could see the black Tank top that she was wearing, very modest, but yet not entirely covering, that showed of her slim, but curvy figure. The black baggy pants that seemed to hang from her hips that let the mind wander (get youw mind outta da gutter! not like that!), and the black strap up army boots, that had silver buckles and black laces going up to about mid calf. She also was armed from head to toe.

She had gun sheaths all around her waist with loaded silver Enigma's (I know I made that up) in them. Along her strap shoes, under the baggy pants, were outlines of weapon holders, most likely knives... those were Kagome Higarashi's weapons of choice, Twin Blades. And boy, she could Slice 'N' Dice better than any Soushi Bar. Just something about them made her attracted to them, maybe it was the feeling of them cutting through the air, or the way they fit in her hand, or the fact she could have two... ? .... but anyways, that's why Inuyasha was so "distracted"...

All he could register was this "WOW, SHE'S ... WOW SHE'S ... WOW SHE'S ..." and so on and so forth. But now, in the better light he oculd see her even better... You can only imagine his though processing now...

************************Normal POV********************

I kept my gaze a little longer on him than I had intended... Jeez!!!! I wanted to smack myself! How could I!!!!!! I just wanted to get an idea o fthis fellow and there I go acting like some hormonally challenged school girl!

'Get it TOGETHER KAGOME!!!!' I thought desperately as I tried to regain my composure, but I made the mistake of looking him directly in the eye, right as he was looking in mine... I just got lost, everything dissappeared, my job, my dull social life, my pathetic cover, my partners, even Naraku vanished from my mind...

"Thank You." I said as I noticed my face getting oddly closer to his... Thank Gosh I was able to get out of that! Who knows what would have happened!!!!!!

"Thanks for what?" He said as he seemed to be in a trance still.

"Thanks for the thingy..." I said as I pointed shyly, wait shyly? When did I get shy?????, but anyways, shyly over to the place where he had covered my body with his own to protect me from the dynomite.

"Oh, it was nothing... forget about it." He said finally coming out of the trance.

"Ya, well, it was a very dangerous thing to do! You could have gotten hurt!!!!!" I retorted. I really don't like people putting themselves in dangerous situations for me... What if they got hurt???!!!!! like Kagura......

"Wench, you know what I do for a living! Don't be an idiot... I put my life in danger every day. And besides, why would you care?" He snapped out.

"Well, that's a dumb thing to say, obviously I CARE. AND DON'T YOU DARE, I MEAN EVEN THINK OF THINKING OF CALLING ME "WENCH" AGAIN!!!!" I screamed the last part.

"Jeez woman! Temper, temper!" He said with a stupid on his face. Man did he know how to tick me off. That statement obviously only fueled my anger.

"YOU!!!... YOU... uh... Arh!" I said with a huff while plopping down on the ground.

"Ha, ha, ha." He chuckled as he took a seat beside me.

"Oh laugh it up Bunny Boy." I said while trying to wipe that cute smirk, I mean Gosh Awful smirk of his face.

"HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hello Hojo, back from the Cowards Convention already!?" I asked as I stood up to get a good look at him.

"Don't blame him for your stupidity Kagome." I heard Kikyo's drawling voice say as she to came upon the ruble of the once large home of Moshioka.

"Well I didn't see you exactly bringing the Calvary Kikyo. Although I did see you getting quite freindly with the guard, or was that part of your master plan, inroduce, seduce, then actually finish the mission?" I said through gritted teeth.

"You little-"

"Little what?" I asked cuttting her off before she said something shhe would regret.

"Oh My Gawd!!! Who is this!!1" She said in a seductive tone as she went over to Inuyasha. I had to admit, the look on his face was priceless. He looked scared... I mean, he was actually backing away, though I can't blame him, if I had Kikyo looking at me like that, I'd be buying a one way ticket to Antartica to become a hermit.

Strange though, usually guys would at least flirt with her... Oh well, he can't be any different athn every other guy out there? I mean, what's so different about this one? *besides his bod* DAMG IT1 I SWEAR IF THESE DAM*ED THOUGHTS DON'T GET OUT OFMY HEAD I'M GONNA-

But my thought's were interupted by a very blunt voice, "Get in the car." Is all it said.

"What?" I asked, I mean I had after shock. I was rudely interupted from my conversation wih myself.

"Get IN THE CAR." It said more demanding this time. Then I realized who it was Mister Moshi's Boss... Jeremy Fingleburg.. Nah, just kidding.. that's what we call him when he's not there... his real name, Intushio Hijeku (he's not Inuyasha's Dad).

I heard Inuyasha mutter a few colorful words as we all quietly climbed into the limo...

"Well, Congratualations. You have succesfully made this mission, a DISASTER." And so he bagan. I swear I could almost see a vain popping out of his head.

"Moshitoka has gotten away, and you two," He pointed to Inuyasha and me, we were sitting on opposite sides in the very back seat, while Kikyo and Hojo sat on the other end with Fingleburg.

"Have made a total MOCKERY of the CIA!!!"

"Mister Hijeku! We were the only-" I started to explain when he cut me off.

"I don't want to hear EXCUses KAGOME!"

"But, just listen! It's not an exc-" Once again, I was cut off.

"Then what do you call it!!!!!!????" He yelled. Boy he was in a bad mood... but come to think of it, that's the only time I ever see him, is when he's in a bad mood... usually because of something I did or said...

"And explanation!!!!!!" I yelled right back.

"DON'T YELL AT ME!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Oh boy, I really ticked him off now.

"YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a reasanible explanation for all of this! Yo, hothead," the new mamber of this argument *A.K.A. Inuyasha* pointed at me, "calm down! Mister Hijeku Listen!" I huffed. Who was this guy to tell me to cool down???!!! And there he was yelling with the rest of us... but he seemed to have gotten Mister Hijeku to listen, which was a good thing...

"Okay, now that we have that settled," Inuyasha began.

"Let's take this bit by bit, it was an avccident, an accident that could have been avoided, but an accident none the less." He said, but Mister Hijeku had to respond.

"So you're saying this was your fault?"

__________________________________________________________ ______

Hallo, Hallo

I'm back!!!! Well, pwease reveiw and I wanna know if you guys want me to put a reminder of the last chapter at the beggining or a title or something... Well let me know what ya think!

In the next chappie, things will go a little haywire for our good friends, and a little crazy aound Homebase.
See ya later!

Sobao


Converting /tmp/phpMaK6Lz to /dev/stdout