InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Sayin' Stuff you Might Regret ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
*Recap*

"DON'T YELL AT ME!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Oh boy, I really ticked him off now.

"YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a reasanible explanation for all of this! Yo, hothead," the new member of this argument *A.K.A. Inuyasha* pointed at me, "calm down! Mister Hijeku Listen!" I huffed. Who was this guy to tell me to cool down???!!! And there he was yelling with the rest of us... but he seemed to have gotten Mister Hijeku to listen, which was a good thing...

"Okay, now that we have that settled," Inuyasha began.

"Let's take this bit by bit, it was an accident, an accident that could have been avoided, but an accident none the less." He said, but Mister Hijeku had to respond.

"So you're saying this was your fault?"

*End of Recap*

"No." Inuyasha replied.

"So it was Kagome's fault?"

"Yes." Inuyasha replied.

"Well, then that's settled..." My mouth just hung there. I couldn't believe it! That phsyco boss of mine was alsways looking for ways to get me fire! And how could Inuyasha just sell me out like that!!!! Well so much for him being different... it seemed that he was only out for one person, and that was himself.

"INUYASHA!!!!!" I said as I whipped my head around to face him.

"NO! WAIT! I didn't mean to say it was your fault, although technially, you were the one that made the error here." He said, trying to cover up for his earlier response.

"WELL, MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO MAKE THE "ERROR" IF YOU WEREN'T SO SLOW AT CATCHING ON!" I yelled right back in his face.

"YOUR THE ONE WHO SPRUNG THE IDEA!"

"YA?! AND IT WAS A GOOD IDEA UNTIL YOU MESSED IT UP!"

"I DIDN'T MESS ANYTHING UP, YOUR IDEA SUCKED FROM THE BEGGINING!"

"IT ONLY HAD TO SUCK BECAUSE YOU HAD TO BECOME APART OF IT!"

"WELL I WASN'T THE ONE WHO HAD TO RUN INTO ME AND PULL ME TO THE GROUND!!!!"

"WELL I WASN'T THE ONE GETTING CONFUSED AND STANDING THERE LIKE AN IMBASUL!!!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE JUST LET YOU EXPLODE WITH YOUR STUPID IDEA AND YOUR FU**ING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

........

My eyes went wide.


Now I gotta say that hurt... I mean really, all the other insults were absolutely nothing, compared to that. He was practically saying he regretted saving my life.

So I just simply turned to the side, and stared out my window again. Every one else in the limo had been watching us. Hijeku and Kikyo had been looking on with a hint of amusement on their faces, while Hojo was trying to figure out what was going on, but now, they all were just as stunned as I was.

The rest of the trip felt like lifetime, and we couldn't reach Homebase soon enough. As I was starring out the window, a tear rolled down my face, but I quickly wiped it away. It seemed a million things were running through my head, but yet nothing at all was being actually thought about.

I realized that when we reached Homebase I would probably be fired, but when you think about someone regretting saving your life, getting fired isn't exactly the worst thing that can happen to you.

As the limo finally pulled to a stop, and the Chauffer opened the door, I heard Inuyasha turn to me, "Kagome..." He started to say but I turned away and quickly got out of the car...

***************************Inuyasha's POV************************

I watched as she ignored me and hurridly turned to the side. I could see the trail that the tear had made down her cheek. I heard as her feet lightly hit the ground as she quickly left the limo.

I knew that I was of course the cause of her pain, and I cannot tell you how God Damn awful I felt. I knew, I knew I deserved every bit of her shunning and a million other things, but I just really wanted her to listen.

I swear it was an accident. Damnit! I just, can't control what I say sometimes... I say without thinking, then regret it. I watched as everyone else filed out a few moments after Kagome had. It seemed as if they were waiting for me to do something, but when they realized I was just going to sit there, they decided to leave.

Only Kikyo looked at me, she gave me a suggestive wink then hopped out. Man, that girl is whacked! Does she really think that I would do something like that right now, not to mention with HER!!!!????? Who on this Crazed planet would like her? But you know, there's someone for everyone, and I know I shouldn't say things, or think them, like that 'cause Karma comes back around.

But what in Hell was I going to do? I can't ignore Kagome, I feel too dam bad!

*sigh*

I guess the first thing I should do is get out of this car.

************************End Inuyasha's POV and on with POV********************

And of course, as soon as Inuyasha stepped out of the car, It started raining, well, pouring more like it. It was drowning him, and the thunder was booming and lightning was flashing. And the sky was so dark that really you cold only see anything when lighting flashed.

'I know, I deserve it.' He thought to himslef as he slugged away to Homebase, now drenched, cold, tired, and guilty. What a great day for a daydream, Wht a Day for a Daydreamin' Boy. What a Day for a Daydream... I get the feeling that this probably wasn't the best song choice for his day.

The Chauffer closed the door after he saw that Inuyasha had left and went to park the car.

**************************Normal POV***********************

As I stumbled out of the limo, all I could think about was getting away from Inuyasha. I didn't even care where I was going. And what confused me the most is why I cared so much. Ya, so he insulted me... like that never happens! I mean, I've been shot at but yet I can't take an insult from a guy?

I was so caught up in my own little world that I didn't even see the curb... and I tripped and fell flat on my face. So now, I was on the ground, I could feel my body ache as I felt a bruise forming from where I hit my elbow on the curb. So now I'm tired, insulted, *probably* fired, AND I just fell on my face. Probably the only thing that couold make this WORSE is if it rained... which it started to do.

I heard the thunder boom as I saw the lightning flash as I lifted my head up, and then the downpour started.

So now I'm tired, insulted, *porbably* fired, I fell on my face, AND NOW I'M WET. I just let my head drop against the pavement, but that probably wasn't such a hot idea considering it knocked me unconcious...

But there was relief, all of my problems and worries drifted away as I entered the Inevitable Darkness... and all I heard was...

"What a Day for a Daydream, What a Day for a Daydreamin' girl. What a Day for a Daydream..."

_____________________________________________________ _______________________________________

There ya have it folks!

A preview for the next chappie is:

Well, as we know, Kagome is unconcious... and someone has to put her back inside, unless noone does and she's just stuck there until she wakes up... but who and when?

So PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!

I DON'W MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A B***** BUT OUT OF 189 VISITS, SO FAR, I HAVE 1 REVIEW...
WHICH IS KINDA SAD.

so I mean please review... i don't even care if it's flames,
I just want feedback

ok?
okay,
now it's time for my soap and my tub of chocolate icecream!


(jk, i really don't like soap operas that much)

Smiles,
Sarah
Converting /tmp/phpJkC7mL to /dev/stdout