InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Finding Paradise can Be a very Hard thing to do ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A lot of people think that being unconcious is a bad thing, and usually it is, but for me, right now, It was pure bliss. A way to escape the reality, a door that would lead into paradise... but the thing with doors, is that if you aren't careful, you'll get locked in... or maybe even out.

But right now, all I had to worry about were two songs:

"What a Day for a Daydream, What a day for a Daydreamin' girl. Gettin' lost in a Daydream, while Dreamin' 'bout my bundle of joy..."

And Contestant Number Two:

"Stay, American Baby... I hope you stay, Beautiful Baby... When these walls come crumblin' down..." (ya, i really don't know the rest of the song...)"

But Lo and Behold! My time in Never Land was coming to a sudden close...

*Clash!!!! Boom!!!!*

I sighed... I guess no Prince Chraming for me... I'm still on the beautiful pavement with a lovely cut on my forehead. Ugh... I sighed as I decided to lift up my head, again.

The rain was still pouring down and it's end didn't look like it was going to be in the near future... I suppose I should go inside... I thought, but honestly, I didn't have the energy to get up. It's like I was just waiting there... Waiting for someone, something to come and pick me up... Take me out of this nightmare and lead me to Paradise Island.

That may be how it is in the movies, but it was certainly not like that for me at the moment. The thing is, is that I usually LOVE rainy days, no ones outside and you can act like a total idiot and not get caught, even though three's the lightning and the whole worry of getting electracuted thing...

But today, no. My hair was in my face, my clothes were drenched and I was sure that if I didn't get up soon, I'd drown... or something...

As I started to pick myself up, I started to trip over that Danged curb!!!!! As I waite for the fall, the hit, and the Blackout, I closed my eyes, but found that it never came.

Maybe today was my day? Maybe finally someone had come? I turned around to se and whadda ya know...

****************************Somone's POV but I can't tell you yet because it will ruin the suprise, but after the first line, you'll probably know who it is***********************

As I made my way to Homebase I felt HORRIBLE. And it was like the rain was falling in sizable amounts on my head and ears just to smite me. And yes, yes, I KNOW I deserve it, but I just wanted to do something to make it better. That's when I saw a figure fall, far off in the distance.

I couldn't make out who it was because of the rain, but I saw them hit the pavement, and then stop moving. Not exactly what I needed right at the moment, but maybe doing a good deed for the poor guy would also help me clear my Conscience a little. When I quickened my pace to get over to them faster, a particularly loud clap of thunder was heard...

As I neared the figure, I sa it starte to lift it's head and move to get up, then I realized it was Kagome. She was drenched from head to foot, and I could smell a hint of blood coming from her. I started to race over there, when I saw her start to fall again. I knew she was going to hit the ground, it seemed inevitable but I tried my hardest to get there before she hit her head again...

And the next thing I knew...

***************************Normal POV*********************

Yes Inuyasha was holding me. The last bloddy person I wanted to see at the moment and he was the one it seemed the Angels sent me... Oh Goody.

Now what? Was I supposed to shout at him for being such a jerk? But for some reason, words just couldn't ever measure up to how I felt, so that probably wouldn't releive some of the anger I had. Was I supposed to hit him, for being such an Imbasul? Well, that plan was shot too because I seemed to be in a position where I couldn't move my arms or legs. And I was most certainly NOT going to "thank" him.

So I stood there... hoping a different person would come and save me, but they never came. After a few minutes of strenious silence, heavy downpour, and loud breathing, Einstein said something.

"We should get you inside." He said while letting me out of the position, but still holding me up and taking my arm.

"I can walk just fine, THANKS." I spit out the word like it was posion on my toungue. He just bent his head down as I whipped my arm from his grasp.

And so we wlked in silence, back to Homebase...

______________________________________________________ _________________

there u go!

i really love rainy days, but that actually happened once, I had such a horrible day and then it started to rain when I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts,

Man, it sucked...
but oh well!

plz reveiw, but like you'e gonna listen to me. jk!

see ya later!
Sobao


Converting /tmp/phpUwuR7h to /dev/stdout