InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Marry Me? ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 20
Marry Me?
Hostage Situation
 
I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so sorry! Hey it's been a really long time, hasn't it?
Haha, well here's one of the final chapter to Hostage Situation and I hope you enjoy it!
 
Never Give Up. These three words reverberated in my mind over and over again like a broken record, keep skipping back to the beginning. A hostage, a hostage. That was Naraku's brilliant plan. Oh please, get a life, or a hobby.
 
I would. He thought I didn't know what he was planning to do, but I was one step ahead… I would make things right, or I would die trying. My life wasn't the only one on the line anymore; I felt the weight of dependency on my shoulders and the thought of failure plagued my mind.
 
But I had to hold string. Never Give Up.
 
Running as fast as I could to an old mansion on Lincoln Ave, I could feel myself blacking out. My consciousness fading to be replaced with the other mind that lurked in the corner of my head. But not tonight, I couldn't let myself be distracted, not tonight.
 
Tonight this would end, one way or the other.
 
-
 
I reached my destination; a fogged up window in the back of the house. The maid's quarters. I silentl;y opened it and jumped through. I could hear the housekeepers voice coming from the bathrom located on the left. The door was closed, and it was unimaginably easy for me to exit the room and enter the dim lit hallway.
 
With priceless pictures surrounding me, I felt utterly sickened. The sheer lavishness of the house was enough to make me want to hurl, as the man that lived here was the end to so many familiar faces of mine.
 
Never Give Up.

I couldn't believe my luck that I hadn't run into anyone on my way, but I knew it was planned. He wasn't that dumb.
 
I wouldn't be surprised if he knew I was here. I could feel the “hidden” cameras move, following my every move. Excellent. But little did he know, I wanted him to know I was here. I'm not that stupid.
 
Not so suddenly, I heard his voice erupting from the room I had been approaching.
 
“Ah, Kagome. What an unexpected pleasure. You look well I see.”
 
The door flew open and 7 of his cronies jumped out and attempted to take me in as their prisoner. I eluded them and made my way in the room where Naraku, being the coward he is, was hiding, for my target was not the henchmen, but the puppet master himself.
 
“Naraku. Let's have a talk. Me and you.”
 
I slammed the door closed and pulled down on the lock. I faced the man who had taken away everything, but not any more. I was strong, and he knew it, and I was just coming to find out how strong I actually was.
 
“Yes, let's talk. I have a proposition for you.”
 
“I'm listening.” I said, but I crossed my fingers behind my back.
 
“As you know, I have possession of your friend Kagura. Now, if you want to see her again,” he chuckled menacingly, “well alive anyways, you will promptly agree to be my wife.”
 
I cracked up. I'm sorry “promptly be my wife”? What kind of crap proposal was that?
 
“A hostage? Wow, and I thought you had sinked your lowest when you killed innocent people for the fun of it, but hiding behind your victims had to be the most pathetic thing I think I've ever heard of. Congratulations.”
 
I don't know what he found amusing, but he started to smile.
 
“Oh Kagome, you always did say what was on your mind.”
 
“And Naraku, you always did know how to repulse me.”
 
He snickered. Then he began another speech of how we would be perfect, I his Queen.. Blah blah blah. I thought he would never shut up. Besides, throughout his never ending speech I pulled out my weapon from my back halter and prepared to execute my plan.
 
Finally, and I mean that, FINALLY he ended with a inquisitive look.
 
“I think I have a better idea,” I took out my arms out in full view, of course he didn't look surprised, “you don't touch another hair on her face and I won't use this to it's fullest extent. Okay?” I gave him a mock inquisitive look.
 
He sighed.
 
“Kagome, I thought we've had this discussion before, I can't die, remember? “ He thought I was going to shoot him.
 
“You can't, but he can.”
 
I pointed the 9m inch hand gun at the newly appeared figure that had just entered the room.
 
InuYasha.