InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ How Could You Say That?!?! ❯ Alone (part 1) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*FUEDAL ERA*

“Hentai!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sango was beyond mad at this point. Miroku grope her more than TEN times since Inuyasha left and you could just see the vein popping out of her head. “I bet that if Kagome and Inuyasha were here you would act more appropriately. I can’t believe I haven’t killed you yet because of you perverted ness.” Sango mumbled under her breath, but Miroku heard it all.

“What are you talking about, lovely Sango? I haven’t done a thing.” Miroku use his most innocent voice and smile but that still didn’t work. Sango knew better than that.

“Bull,” was her simple reply she learned from Kagome and walked towards her towel at their campsite. “Don’t even think about following me to the spring or make impossible to bare a child.” with that said she turned towards the spring and walked away.

That so called monk is so getting on my nerves’ Sango thought as she walked. She was at the spring a little later, got undressed, and got into the water. ‘I hope Inuyasha will be able to get Kagome back soon. I miss her company while bathing.’ (I’m not talking about anything perverted. Shame on you perverts. This going to STAY a PG13 story)

*KAGOME’S TIME*

Inuyasha waited for Kagome, after her family left, at least 10 minutes before she came down stairs. Inuyasha was sitting at the table when he saw her. She was wearing a lime green t-shirt with a picture of a turtle on it. There was writing on it but he didn’t know what it said because it was English. His jaw almost dropped when he saw her very tight looking black pants on her. It showed her very nicely and Inuyasha almost had a hard time keeping his cool. ALMOST.

“Where did my family go? I saw them leave the house.” Kagome sat right in front of Inuyasha when she spotted him sitting there. She also saw he was staring at her but wasn’t going to bring it, knowing he would try to deny it.

Inuyasha at first didn’t know what she was talking about, but then remembered what her mother told him. “They went to a park? and one of Souta’s friends is going with. The old guy didn’t want to be left alone with a demon in the house so he also went with.”

Kagome giggled at the last statement and got up from the table and walked over to the stove. She turned around to face Inuyasha again and turned on the stove. Still softly giggling she asked, “ You want some ramen? I’m starving.”

“Sure. Why are you starving? Didn’t you eat?” She sighed. “I didn’t really have an appetite when I came home I just ran to my room.” At what she just said, Inuyasha drooped his cute doggy ears and looked at the floor. Kagome saw this and wasted no time in comforting him. “Inuyasha, I know you didn’t mean to-” she was cut off before she could finish though.

“Kagome I know what you’re going to-” (they must really like to cut each other off, huh?)

“Inuyasha, let me finish. I know you didn’t mean to say what you did so let’s just forget it. We already talked about there’s no reason to keep talking about it, okay?” Before he could answer, she walked towards the stove and put the pack of ramen in the pot. “So, what do you want to do before we eat? It won’t take that long though.”

“I don’t know.” he grumbled, before he got up and walked over to Kagome and leaned on the counter next to her.

“How about we start a movie? I’ve been wanting to watch one for a while now. Traveling through time is a time consumer.” She looked at Inuyasha and saw a guilty look on his face and added, “Not that I don’t like visiting the past.”

‘Kami, Kagome. Just make him feel depressed the whole time he’s here with you.. Baka. Just don’t talk unless being spoken to’ She berated herself while walking to the movie stand.

“So what movie do you want to watch? We have horror, comedy, romance, and Souta’s anime movies. I personally like horror films.” Once she said that Inuyasha chuckled and sat on the couch. “What’s so funny?”

“What you said. We fight demons all the time and you don’t even like horror films. (In my story Kagome’s already explained to Inuyasha about what a movie is and what types there are)

“I can’t help it. Ever since I was little I never like things that really scare me.” Seeing him about to open his mouth she continued. “And before you say anything, I’m not scared back at the feudal era because I…I know we’re going to make it through the battle. In horror movies you have know idea how many good guys are going to die and IF any of them live.” She shivered at the thought.

Before Inuyasha was about to say something he smelled something. “Is *sniff:sniff* is something burning?”

Kagome looked cofused at first but then remembered. “DANG IT!!!! THE RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kagome rushed out of the room, into the kitchen, and turned the stove off.

Inuyasha just sat there for a second before deciding to go see if he could help. ‘She has know doubt that we’ll win.’

With that thought Inuyasha walked into the kitchen seeing Kagome pouring the ramen in the bowls. He sat down waiting to get his half burnt ramen. So far he was having a great time and loved being able to be with Kagome alone without anything to do or anyone bothering them.   !~*~*~*~!  

That’s it for now. I just want to say that in the first two chappies that the whole underlining thing was because I saved it under Rich text. Now it’s under html so no more underlining. Yay! Anyway, Shelly’s last name isn’t Smith, it’s La Rue. Thanks for the reviews and I hope I get some more. I hope that physcho_bitch with update her story soon as well.

Well just to tell you, more reviews makes me update faster. And I’m sorry for the short chappies. It’s just that I am really busy. Any who thank you for the reviews I did get and I’ll try to make the chappies longer.

PLEASE REVIEW!! PLEASE~!!!! I BEG YOU TO BE SO KIND AS TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel better now. Until next time,

Ja Ne!!!