InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ How Could You Say That?!?! ❯ Alone Part2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch.5

Alone part 2

Inuyasha and Kagome were sitting at the dining room table eating burnt ramen when the phone rang. Obviously Kagome answered it and found out that her family, it was her mom on the phone, was going to go to one of her relatives. It just so happened that while they were at the park, Kagome’s Aunt went into labor and her other children were asleep so Mama volunteered to baby-sit them until further noticed. With Mama at the Aunt’s house, Souta and Kag’s grandpa couldn’t drive (gramp’s knew how he was just asleep the whole time this was going on), they had to go with her.

So now here we are with the couple sitting on the couch watching a movie. Unfortunately Inuyasha chose a horror film. We see Kagome clutching Inuyasha’s haoroi (is that spelled right?) and trying to hide behind it. I wonder why Inuyasha chose this kind of movie? Duh.

Anyway, Inuyasha is just looking at the screen in awe. He couldn’t believe what they were seeing. It was so realistic, but he knew that it was all pretend after Kagome explained it to him. After a while he looked down at Kagome and almost grinned at how she was clinging to him. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. The movie he picked out was called “Wrong Turn” .

Of course he just HAD to choose the one she dislikes the most. See this movie takes place in some forest in West Virginia and she watched this movie in a cabin. In the forest. Creepy. Her older cousin and her friend were going to watch it, and thinking she could bare it and that it wasn’t really scary compared to what she has seen, she watched with. That was the LAST time she went to the cabin.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kagome was now burying her head in Inuyasha’s chest at this point while Inuyasha was trying to cover his ears from the blood-curling scream that came from below his chin and reach for the remote on the coffee table in front of him to turn off the T.V. Also to stop the screaming so his ears would stop hurting.

While reaching for the remote he saw the T.V. screen to see a girl getting her cut apart from the jaw down. The rest of the body, the top part of her head from the top part of the mouth up, was sitting on the ax that cut the girl. She was obviously about to scream and that’s when the ax came right when she opened her mouth. He finally got the remote and turned it off. ‘Kami this girl can scream’ was all that Inuyasha was thinking while he massaged his ears.

Kagome was panting after that scream and opened her eyes, thinking that she didn’t even remember closing them, and looked up at Inuyasha. “Sorry *pant* if I *pant* hurt your ears.” Inuyasha looked down at her and just ‘keh’ed and looked back at the blank T.V. screen.

“You really don’t like that movie at all, do you? Could have warned me first.”

Kagome straightened at this and looked him in the eye. “I DID warn you, thank you very much. I don’t you I hated this movie, but no~. You just HAD to watch it.”

“I’m talking about that scream! I can barely hear anything!”

“It’s not my fault.” Was all she grumbled and got up from the couch. “I told you I didn’t like the film and that should have been enough of a warning. I’m going to get ready for bed so I’ll be right back.” With that she left the living room and went up stairs.

When Kagome got up the stairs she locked her door and went straight for her closet. She chose to wear her baggy, light blue plaid pants with a gray tank top. The tank top showed cleavage that it be a wonder if it didn’t leave anything to the imagination.

Inuyasha waited for at least 15minutes before she finally came down. His eyes almost came out when he saw what she was wearing. He had to fight his instincts just to keep himself from becoming another Miroku.

Kagome came over to the couch next to Inuyasha and stood right in front of him, which gave him the perfect view of her chest. “So, what do you want to do now? I sure as heck ain’t gonna watch another scary movie.” Kagome seemed to think about for a while. She didn’t even noticed that Inuyasha seemed to be looking some where other than her face (pervert). When she snapped her fingers, he came out of his trance and looked up at her. She had just thought of the perfect thing to do.

Inuyasha wasn’t sure if he wanted to know what they were doing. When he looked at her face he saw this smirk that would make any man scared. When he saw her eyes, he knew that they were going to do something that he was sure he didn’t want to. “D…Did you think of something?” Inuyasha gulped when Kagome turned her head to face him.

“I know exactly what we’re gonna do.”

*15MINUTES LATER*

Kagome~! Please don’t make me watch this! I’ll do anything just don’t make me watch this~!” A very funny thing was happening in the Higurashi home. You see Inuyasha on his knees, hand in the air and intertwined together. Then you see Kagome with the mother of all chick flicks, trying to get pass the begging Inuyasha. “PLEASE~! Kagome don’t do this!!!”

“Inuyasha! Move out of the way!!” It seem that Inuyasha wasn’t even listening at this point. He was just in his own world still pleading to Kagome as if she didn’t even talk. ‘That’s it! This hanyou is going down!!!!!!!!!’. “INUYASHA!!!!!! Sit boy!!!!!!!!!!!”

*BOOM*

Once she was sure that he was down, she ran to the DVD player and put the movie in. Inuyasha was up on his feet right when she pressed the play button and was trying to think up of something so he didn’t have to watch the film.

Inuyasha didn’t notice that Kagome had rapped her arm around him so she could drag the inu hanyou to the couch until he was already sitting. He did notice right away, however, when Kagome curled up in a ball at his side with her head on his shoulder, her arms rapped around his arm, and one of her legs over lapping one of his.

Now Inuyasha didn’t mind watching the horrid movie.

This night couldn’t get any better’ was the thought both of them had when we left them to their own world.

The End

Please tell me what you think!! I want to thank everyone who did review, and I hope I get and opinion for the whole story from those who read my story.

Thanks again!! I might be starting another story. Tell me if I should in the reviews!!

Ja Ne!