InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am a Pretty Little Asian Girl ❯ A Walk Through the Park ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I am a Pretty Little Asian Girl
 
((A/N: I was sitting at St Lawrence Collage waiting for the bus when I thought of this story/song, its based on the song I Am a pretty little Dutch girl. INU/KAG SESS/KAG MIR/SAN SESS/RIN SHIP/KIRA, wonder who it's going to be, well hope ya like it ^^))
 
I am a pretty little Asian girl, as pretty as can be, be, be and all the boys on the basketball team go crazy over me, me, me.
My brother's name is Sota; he comes from Nova Scotia, with 4 black toes and a pickle up his nose and this is how my story goes…
One day when I was walking I saw my boyfriend talking, to a little pretty girl with long black hair and this is what he said to her: “I L-O-V-E love you, I K-I-S-S kiss you, I went to the lake and swallowed a snake and now I have a tummy ache.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >:>:>:>:>: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey, my name is Kagome Higurashi; I'm a normal teenage girl attending Shikon High for my second year. One day I was walking in the park with my best friend Sango and that's where it all happened my boyfriend for 9 months Inuyasha was kneeling in front of Kikyo saying that he loved her, I stopped dead in my tracks as tears started to form in my eyes, I clasped my hands over my mouth and whispered his name.
 
My friend Sango had fire in her eyes, I didn't look at her once but I knew, she stepped closer to me and wrapped her arms around me, she looked over at Inuyasha, “YOU BACKSTABBING SON OF A BITCH, HOW COULD YOU HURT KAGOME LIKE THIS!?!?!?!?!?” he turned and looked at us “K.. K.. Kagome..” his eyes wide with shock that Kagome would be standing there, he got up on took a step towards us and that's when I turned and ran.
 
I ran right out of Sango's embrace, I didn't know where I was going but I still ran, knowing Sango had turned and seen me run then turned back to bitch at Inuyasha and that.. that idiot Kikyo! Once I stopped running and turned to see where I was I realized I was in front of Inuyasha's best friends house, Miroku, I walked up to the door and slammed on it with my fist, I didn't realize it but as I ran it started to ran, and by now it was down pouring and I was soaked.
 
Miroku's grandfather Kuroshima had answered the door, he looked at me as if I was crazy to be outside in this weather, but never the less he let me in he would sense my sadness and I knew it, without even speaking he walked away and Miroku came with a towel, Kuroshima was a Monk and so was Miroku, I new that both of them could sense my sadness so I really didn't need to explain why I was fully here.
 
Once Miroku gave me the towel I draped it over my head, took off my shoes and headed to his room so that I could change into some of his cloths, whenever I was upset and I couldn't talk to Inuyasha, or Sango about it I always came to Miroku and that was rather often, and most of the time I would be upset or angry it would be raining, and don't ask why I haven't a clue, so by now Kuroshima and Miroku weren't surprise to see me soaking wet on there doorstep.
 
After I changed into one of his baggy purple shirts and black shorts I walked downstairs drying off my hair, tears still running down my face, Miroku being the kind yet perverted gentlemen he is got up off the couch and walked across the hall and hugged me, I dropped the towel and cried in his arms, I don't know how long I was crying but it seemed like hours, Miroku had picked me up and moved me to the living room and sat me down on his lap, even thought him and Sango liked each other I was like Miroku's little sister and had a lot more privileges them most girls, even if they were close friends with him.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >:>:>:>:>: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((A/N: Ok I know this chap is short, but the others wont be, promise, well review and tell me what you think of it))