InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I am a Pretty Little Asian Girl ❯ And So It Begins ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
am a Pretty Little Asian Girl

I am a pretty little Asian girl, as pretty as can be, be, be and all the boys on the basketball team go crazy over me, me, me.

My brother's name is Sota; he comes from Nova Scotia, with 4 black toes and a pickle up his nose and this is how my story goes…

One day when I was walking I saw my boyfriend talking, to a little pretty girl with long black hair and this is what he said to her: "I L-O-V-E love you, I K-I-S-S kiss you, I went to the lake and swallowed a snake and now I have a tummy ache."

: : : : :

Falling backwards onto my bed I let out a heavy sigh. The world felt like it was spinning, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.. Maybe if I fell asleep.. When I woke up this would all be a horrid.. Horrid dream.. I doubt it.. Dreams were scary, but they never hurt this badly. I rolled over letting my long, raven black hair cover my face in case my mother walked in. I wasn’t the type of girl to tell everyone, so that I wouldn’t be the only one to hate them.. I kept it to myself, my insides would rot away quietly as if I were bitten by a venomous snake..

Beep Beep Beep …. Beep Beep Beep.. I groaned, slamming my hand violently on my alarm clock 6:30am… I couldn’t have slept that long!!! rolling out of bed, dramatically I began to mutter to myself about how terrible my life was and how I should go die because no one would care.. I looked in the mirror.. This wasn’t me.. Those words do not fit the lips of Kagome Higurashi. Stripping myself of the fabric that hung loosely from my body, I stepped into the now steaming shower as my mind drifted away, completely avoiding the most drastic change in her life.

I sat down quietly, this time on the opposite end of the room. Trying to avoid any negative attention that could.. Correction, would, happen today. More of my peers began to file in, taking their regular seats, chatting with one another until our teacher would arrive to begin today’s lesson. Tapping the end of my pencil on my paper, I watched impatiently as the clock seemed to stand still. Would this class ever end? I asked myself, unsure of the answer I truly wanted.. Sure I wanted the day to be over so I could go home.. But did I want to risk running into him today.. It was to soon.

Riiiing Riiiing Riiing.. I grabbed my books and quickly rushed out of the classroom, hearing the muttering that would be in fact the gossip of her life. If I could get to my locker, get my books and get to my next class without any interruptions Sango and Miroku would surely be waiting for me. Turn to the left.. Turn to the right…click.. Yes! I began to rush, putting my books away, as I reached in to grab my next book.. “Kagome..” I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath, that voice.. So sultry, it could only belong to him.. Besides no one could claim as much attention in a hall way like him..

I unfroze, continuing from where I left off, closing my locker and closing it. I kept my back to him, whispering so quietly, that only his infamous dog ears would be able to hear me. “I don’t want to hear it.. It hurts to much… just leave me a lone.. Please..” I asked him, my voice just reeked of pity. I could hear him sigh, hear the sound of his clothes moving as he reached up to brush his strong, masculine hands through his long silver hair.. He continued. “I didn’t mean it Kagome.. You’ve got to believe me.. I Love you..”

Any and all movement in the hall stopped abruptly, the word love never had escaped his lips before.. Or at least.. Not in public.. I flinched, my body clearly tightening together, I couldn’t help but let that single tear slip, clinging to my textbooks as if they were my life, my body was frozen.. The smell of salt water would have consumed the air by now, he’d know he hit a soft spot. The warmth of his touch was now on my shoulder, I opened my eyes slightly to see the tips of his fingers on my arm. There was more movement.. He was coming in to hug me… Please no… please I can’t deal with this!! I screamed in my head, my body beginning to shake slightly.

I was glad his body was blocking the view of the rest of the world looking in on me.. But if he wasn’t blocking me I wouldn’t be like this.. I wouldn’t be quivering at his touch.. “Get your hands off her!” someone had called, I couldn’t place who it was immediately, I was lost in my own little world of pain. Reaching up I wiped my tear stained cheek of the small river that began to build on my face.. Sango… I turned my body slightly so I could lean against the row of cold lockers as the warmth of his body left instantly. My face was turned, looking down at the metal at the bottom of the lockers, hiding my face from my peers.

Obviously the world had known by now.. There was no way Kikyo would keep it a secret.. She had someone else’s guy.. And not just any guy.. Inuyasha Takahashi.. Son of the wealthiest man in Tokyo.. Another arm was around my shoulder.. This time it was a friendly.. Loving warmth, I glanced up to see Miroku with a regretful smile on his face as he pulled me into a warm hug before taking me away from the scene that had now broken into a heat full argument.. Unfortunately I couldn’t pick out words, I was to focused on getting away quietly, I turned my head over my shoulder to look at my best friend “Sango… lets go.. It’s not worth it..” I muttered, just wanting to get away from everything, I heard Inuyasha sigh heavily as my best friend draped her arm around me as well as the three of us walked to our class in silent.

: : : : :

(A/N: Hey.. I know it's been 4 years since I've last updated this story and I’m so sorry to my readers for making them wait. Actually those who have reviewed probably don’t check this anymore, and if they do. I’m really sorry to make you wait.

As an apology for making everyone wait, I decided to make this chapter a lot longer than my previous two, and hopefully more will come quickly, cause I’m feeling very creative. So here is another chapter, and I’m going to try and keep this up to date, My goal is to update at least once a week.

So thanks again for reading, and please comment and review!!)