InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I belong to you ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or the characters used…But I want them really bad! Oh, and I do not own these lyrics. Pink does.
I Belong To You
By: darkangelprincess24
Chapter Two
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
I died, there’s no other way to say it. It was painful, but if in the end, I would be with my fantasy Inuyasha, everything, all the pain I went through, would be worth it.
All I remember is that stupid witch trying to bring me back to life…and that…reincarnation my old love had started to fall for. The minute I saw her, I hated her. For stealing Inuyasha’s love, the way she looked exactly like me. She was me, and he was falling for me all over again.
Dear, dear diary
I wanna tell my secrets
Cause you’re the only one
That I know will keep them
It all dawned on me at once. My Inuyasha, the one that lived in my fantasies, the one that used to follow me, protect me, did not exist anymore. He was gone, and that girl did that to him. I became angry, angrier then I ever have. Who cared? I was no longer the Priestess Kikyo. I was among the living dead, and I could do whatever I please, and no one will come after me or hurt me for it.
Dear, dear diary
I wanna tell my secrets
I know you’ll keep them
So this is what I’ve done
My hatred for Inuyasha grew so much in those few moments of being alive. I wanted to kill him, make him feel what I felt. Although I didn’t succeed, I figured out that the girl -Kagome, I think- still had a part of my soul! She stole everything from me, I thought.
I needed to kill Inuyasha even more, though. He betrayed me. He told me that he wanted to be with me! I was so stupid to believe him. Now that I look back on it, I was probably more angry at myself for believing his lies in the first place. He caused my death. If it wasn’t for him, I would’ve been alive.
I’ve been a bad, bad girl
For so long
Don’t know how to change
What went wrong?
I had instantly tried to murder Inuyasha the moment I became ‘alive’. When he blocked my arrows and held my wrists, I remember feeling the way I had whenever he was near me when I was alive. I hated him…so much, and that girl. She was not worthy of him. I knew she had a part of my soul, and if I stayed near her, I would die. I remember the first time Inuyasha and I talked then. He was holding onto my hand while I was hanging off of a cliff.
“Give Kagome her soul back, Kikyo!”
“Are you asking me to die?”
Daddy’s little girl
But he went away
What did it teach me?
That love leaves, yeah, yeah
When he hadn’t answered immediately, I became sad and angry, a dangerous mix. I purified his arm, and he dropped me. I did not die, however. I could not die until Inuyasha was dead. He deserved it more than me.
I used all of my strength to pull myself out of that river I had fallen into. I remember thinking that whole time, from when Inuyasha was sealed to the tree to pulling myself out of the river, I thought…what did I do wrong?
He would be mine, and he would love me. And no one could stop me from doing just that.
Dear, dear diary
I wanna tell my secrets
I know you’ll keep them
So this is what I’ve done
I’ve been down every road
You could go
I’ve made some bad choices
As you know
Seems like I’ve got this whole world cradled in my hands
It’s just like me not to understand
I soon found out that Kagome was me. If she didn’t have my soul in it, she would not love Inuyasha. If she didn’t love Inuyasha, he would love me. In my mind, the only way to get Inuyasha back was to get my soul back. The only way, I thought, I could do that would be to kill the pathetic girl.
How did my life come to be like this? This messed up, unnatural, life of the undead? I was supposed to have the jewel purified, and live out my natural life with the Inuyasha I wished for.
It seems fifty years can really change someone.
Dear, dear diary
I wanna tell my secrets
‘Cause you’re the only one
That I know will keep them
Dear, dear diary
I wanna tell my secrets
I’ve been a bad, bad girl
What happened to Inuyasha? He used to be gruff and seemingly evil. But now that that girl came into his life, he is no longer evil, although he is still a bit gruff. How can that girl change him so much in knowing him for just a little while, while I, who had known him for a great deal longer then she, didn’t change him in the slightest? It pained me to see how open Inuyasha was with Kagome, much more open then he ever had been with me, and how it was so clear to everyone except him and her that they cared for each other. I was pleased, however, to find Inuyasha comparing Kagome to me from time to time, resulting in Kagome getting mad and jumping into a well. A well. Honestly, this girl was quite strange.
It was a normal pattern.
Inuyasha would be angry with her for about an hour, then, making sure no one was watching him, jumped in after her! This man was odd, and so was that girl. He would normally come back with her a day or two later, but still the thought of Kagome having time with him made me green with envy.
She would not, no, could not, have him. I would not allow it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Aut hor’s note: Hello! I know this chapter is mostly lyrics, but I really have to spread this out a little….Oh, I forgot to mention that the first chapter’s lyrics (called ‘I belong to you’)were written and composed by Superchick. This chapter’s lyrics (called ‘Dear diary’)was written and performed by Pink.
Review please! Constructive criticism please!!!