InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Can’t Make you Love Me ❯ Broken Hearts ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Can't Make you Love Me

By: bardocksbabygirl

* is * thinking

I do not own Inuyasha

Chapter 2

He slowly made his way back to their friends. All the while he can't get her eyes out of his mind. He will forever be haunted by her eyes. They were brimmed with tears and showed how hurt she was.

He grimaced as he saw Shippo come running towards him and Miroku and Sango were not too far behind him. He grimaced as she saw the smile leave Shippo's face ad a frown form.

"What did you do this time you stupid dog." Pleaded as tears began to form in his eyes. "She better come back to me Inayasha"

Shippo just suddenly leapt into Sango's arms and began to wail.

"Yes Inuyasha tell us what you did" growled Sango as she gave him her best glare.

Miroku just hit him on the head with his staff and told him that he should go and tell her how sorry he was. He knew it was his fault and that was all to it.

But his pride would not let him go to her. His heart told him to go to her.

~~~~~~~~Kagome's Time~~~~~~~~

Kagome ran straight into her house as soon as she was out of the bone eaters well. Before she could make into the comfort of her bedroom; her mother called to her.

"Kagome dear is that you dear. What are you doing home so early" called her mother's voice from the living room.

"Yeah mom it's me. I am real tired. I think I will just o ahead to bed." Hurriedly said Kagome as she ran up the stairs.

Before her mother could reply; she heard her daughter's bedroom door slam shut.

She sighed. She knew Kagome and Inuyasha must have had another one of theirs fights. But for some reason this one felt different than the other time Kagome came home upset. Before she was just always mad; this time she was sad.

She slowly made her way to her daughter's bedroom door. Before she could even knock, she could hear Kagome's heart wrenching sobs.

Aimee (Kagome's mother's name) decided she would come back before she went to bed to she if Kagome wanted to talk to her about what was wrong. For now she decided to let her have her space.


~~~~Kagome's room~~~~

Kagome was sitting by her window looking out at the stars. She sees a shooting star. And makes a wish on it.

*I wish all my heart that he felt the same way about me as I did him* thought Kagome as she rose from her seat and lay on her bed.

Almost immedialty she was asleep.

~~~~Feudal Japan~~~~

Inuyasha was perched on the highest branch of the tree Kagome pulled the arrow and freed him from.

He was looking at the stars. When he also saw a shooting star. And remember how his mother told him that if the wish made upon a falling star was pure it would come true.

*I wish for Kagome to come back to me so I can tell her I love her. And I want to be with her for the rest of our lives.* thought Inuyasha with all his heart.

Unknown to the separated loves that they had made their wishes at the same time.

Please review. Please read my other stories.