InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Have Lemonade, Please ❯ I'll Have Lemonade, Please ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

No one owns Inu Yasha. He is a free spirit too wild (and hot) to be contained.

Oh All Right. Someone does own him. Just not me. OK, Rumiko Takahashi owns him, but I gave him a story he'd like to be in, so there!

I'll have Lemonade, Please

by Fujifunmum

His cell rang at precisely 3 p.m. He recorded it and the details of the client's request in his palm pilot as he pulled his Jaguar into the parking garage of his high rise. He was used to talking to clients and conducting business while driving - it was just a little more challenging if the car was moving. But hell, Yash liked a challenge.

Another murder case, this one in the heart of the business district. It was only three blocks from his high rise, or he would have driven. To do otherwise would have been unbelievable. He grabbed his hat from the empty passenger seat next to him and left his red Jag with the attendant. Alex was on duty today, so he knew the car would be safe - well as safe as any car could be in the heart of Los Angeles. He gave Alex his usual $50 tip and started walking to the Wells Fargo Building. They wouldn't be happy about a murder on their premises. And neither was his client.

It was hot. The smog had burned away, leaving the familiar taint of carbon dioxide pollution. His sensitive nose never really got used to the smell. He wondered again what the hell he was doing in a big city. But he knew. Montana was beautiful, but boring. And between boring and heaven was, well was Los Angeles. The fact that it had a seedy underside only made it more interesting to him. He had more clients than he needed, and as much diversion as any man could handle. Not that he was a man.

He reached the entrance to the building and made his way to the twenty-first floor. It was apparent the minute the elevator door opened that the police had already set up their crime scene. Several uniformed officers were stationed at the bank of elevators to keep out the pedestrian traffic. He didn't recognize the officer who tried to stop him from crossing the yellow tape.

"Excuse me, sir, but you'll have to leave this area. Please return to the elevators and exit this floor, there's been a crime here and we have the area cordoned off."

"Sorry, Creighton," he said smiling, as he read the guys name off of his name badge, "I'm from the Mayor's office. Official business. He has an interest in this homicide."

"Oh, I wonder why Detective Higurashi didn't tell me to expect you?"

"She probably doesn't know yet. The Mayor called the Commissioner just after the news broke."

"Oh, well go on through, but take care not to disturb anything. The forensics guys are just now beginning their work."

"Later." He smirked as he walked past the guy. It was the Armani. No doubt about it. He always wore Armani suits and looked more like a movie mogul or a politician than a private dick. He always used this ploy on the newbies. It gave them something to laugh about later, when he was buying them drinks at Badgers. Yash was buddies with all the cops, especially the uniforms. It gave him a lot of access to information that made his investigations easier, but the real reason was that he liked cops. They had a miserable job and got very little respect or money for their trouble. He made the big bucks, but most of them didn't resent it. He was very generous at Badgers, and usually bought several rounds and burgers for everyone in the joint.

The crime scene was the mailroom of a computer software company that occupied this entire floor. He had checked their business specs on his palm before he arrived and they had just graduated from a garage start-up to a full fledged going concern with about 27 employees. They weren't gamers, so they had to be doing business applications to be able to afford this kind of a suite in their first year. He made his way to the mailroom without any trouble, all the other uniforms he had seen since the elevators were cops he knew, and they let him through without any trouble.

He reached the doorway to the mailroom and saw her standing, back to him, just inside the room. He sniffed the air as he approached her. She was in heat. That made him mutter a few choice words under his breath, but wouldn't really change their relationship. Not today.

"Why don't you save me a lot of trouble and tell me who you had dinner with last night?" He asked this as he sidled up next to her, standing just a little too much inside her personal space. He crossed his arms over his chest and surveyed the crime scene before him without looking at her.

"Enjoy the view, Yash, because I'm having you removed in thirty seconds. No access. No information. No forensics reports. No evidence checks. And no body fluids. Not after last time."

She was still furious with him. No surprise there. She looked every bit as good as she smelled. She had on a black sleeveless sheath with high-heeled slides. Her arms and her legs were bare and he exhaled as he imagined what color her lingerie might be.

"Is it my fault that asshole decided to take you out to dinner and a movie before he went home and whacked his ex? By the way, you didn't do it with him did you? That would be just too perfect."

She was fuming now. "Idiot. Of course I didn't 'do it' with him, not that it's any of your business."

"Just concerned about you, Kagome. You have the worst taste in men I have ever seen. And considering we are in Los Angeles and you're competing with all those starlet wanna-be's, you must have the worst taste in men on the planet. Present company excepted, of course."

"Since when do you admit to being part human? Get the hell out of here Yash, before I have you removed." She turned to go make good on her threat by calling some of her uniformed cops to escort him out. But she hadn't noticed him taking off one of his gloves while she'd been fuming. As she turned to walk away he reached out about 3 inches and dragged one of his clawed fingers over the bared skin of her arm as she passed him. Just hearing her involuntary gasp was worth the trip. She was sucking air at the same time he was inhaling deeply. He loved it when her scent changed. And she knew it. She stopped abruptly and he could just see the blush creeping up her throat to cover her cheeks. He left her fuming in his wake as he strode past her.

"Later, babe." That should do it. She hated being called "babe", especially in front of other cops. Being a woman detective on the LAPD was no piece of cake. She was up to the challenge. As far as he was concerned, she could do just about anything. His only concern was that she would do it with him. She'd make him pay for that crack. He hoped.

He went back to his office and got on the net. He had seen enough at the crime scene to begin his investigation. What was a mailroom clerk doing getting whacked at noon on a Thursday? And what was his client thinking for him to be insured for three million fucking dollars?

He hacked into the DMV - OK he used the codes some of his buds had given him - but he could have hacked into it if he wanted to. No record of accidents or arrests. This poor jerk did not have so much as a parking ticket. Well, he was beyond those cares now. The background check Yash ran showed the hard facts. He was 27, 2 years older than Kagome. He had been born in Vegas and moved to Los Angeles to become a male model when he was 16. Dropped out of high school - that explained the mailroom - and never attended college. He got his GED, but that wasn't much better than toilet paper in this tight market.

Time to call his sources at the client. Fortunately it was just about 6 p.m. and he knew Sango would still be slaving away at her desk. Being a claims manager at US Assurance wasn't a dream job, but it paid her bills and her college tuition. She was almost finished with her undergraduate degree. It had taken her 6 years of night school, but she was about the most determined woman he had ever met. If it wasn't for her fiancé, Miroku, he might have made a move on Sango. As it was, he just sent her an instant message - she was nearly always on line.

"Dinner? 20 Minutes? Alfredo's?"

"No, asshole. This file will cost you dinner at Salamander's. For me and Miroku. You stay the fuck home."

"This file better be a good one, babe" He was already speed dialing his cell to work his connections to get her dinner at the hottest and most expensive bistro in LA.

She sent him the files immediately, with a terse comment.

"Better than sex, jerk. And don't call me babe. I'll have Miroku curse you. And I'm also sending a new mp3 for you, latest from Every Little Thing. You'll love it. You owe me."

"Thanks, babe. Later."

"Fuck you Yash. And be good to Kagome or Miroku's curse will make it dry up and fall off."

Well that got his attention. A curse from Miroku was not to be dismissed. That guy looked very innocent in his quiet way, but Yash knew he was a religious mystic with way too much power. Leave it to Sango to find the last good man in LA, even if he couldn't keep his hands off her.

The file was short, but well worth the dinner. The company had all the right research. This failed model was worth three million to his daddy. And his daddy owned the biggest software company in the states. He was working in the mailroom because his daddy insisted he hold some kind of job or he wouldn't release the funds in his trust. The guy lived in an exclusive penthouse at the top of one of those new beachfront condos. Definitely a trust fund baby. Yash went to get the Jag - time for a trip to the beach.

He got off the elevator and started to get that deja vu feeling. Creighton was there to keep out the riffraff. Yash wondered if he knew yet that he'd been conned a few hours ago. He crossed his gloved fingers.

"I see you are working long hours on this one, Creighton. I'll be sure to mention it to the mayor. He will no doubt be very appreciative of your efforts."

"Thank you, sir. Most kind of you to notice, sir. Detective Higurashi is in the victim's place, just take this private elevator to the next floor."

Guess Kagome hadn't given the kid the bad news yet.

Yash got on the elevator and was just estimating how many irreplaceable rainforest hardwoods had given it up for the paneling when the doors slid open. She stood in front of him again, this time in a lavish living room with a killer view of the ocean on two sides, and the lights of LA blinking on the third. The panorama was breathtaking. And the condo wasn't bad either. Yash sniffed around and determined quickly that they were alone in the condo.

She was standing with her back to him, her arms crossed over her chest, gazing out at the ocean. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her, covering her arms with his.

"I'd ask what the hell you are doing here, but I think I know. Have you already forgotten I told you no body fluids?"

Yash laughed and released her. "At least you're not threatening to throw me out. Any good leads here, Kagome? Why would someone want this rich loser dead?"

"Beats me. I've been through all of his belongings and seen more porn movies and magazines than any one person should ever own. What the hell did a guy with his looks need with porn? To each their own, I guess..."

"Show me. I may want to add something to my collection."

Kagome shot him a look that said he was risking his lifespan with this conversation, but she started walking towards a closed door to their left. He followed her and she led him into a large and beautifully appointed bedroom with a fabulous view of the city. It didn't look like the guy had porno taste, until she opened the doors on the elaborately painted armoire. It contained stacks and stacks of magazines, videotapes, CD's and DVD's. Innocent looking until you picked them up and saw the covers. Smut city.

"No wonder you're so turned on, Kagome. Didn't know you liked this kind of stuff. I'll show you mine if you show me yours, babe."

"Fuck off, Yash. This guy was a major league perv. This stuff is full of little kids. Who could be that sick?"

"Lots of folks, Kagome. But not all of it's porn. Did you really look at all this stuff?"

Yash was rifling through the magazines and began to notice a trend.

"I had Shippo go through it. He and the rest of the guys just left for Badgers. You can catch them if you hurry. I was just taking a moment to admire the view before going home, myself. I'm too tired think out this case tonight."

Yash knew a white flag of truce when he saw it. "Let me take you home, Kagome. The Jag's downstairs. Have you had dinner? There's a new beachfront restaurant I want to try near here - and if you come I'll share some information with you. Deal?"

She gave him a very dark look, but finally her face softened and she said, "Deal. But keep those damned gloves on or I'll arrest you for concealed weapons."

Dinner was quiet. They sat on a small terrace under the stars. All the other customers were inside, and it was a small intimate romantic place. His demon luck was in full force tonight. And Kagome seemed to feel it, too. She sat calmly across from him, enjoying the night sky and the sound of the waves lapping the shoreline. Their terrace was just off the beach, and after dinner, they took a walk down to the ocean. They both loved the ocean. You could almost forget the big city behind you when you were at the beach.

They had walked about a half a mile when Yash took her hand and led her up to the deck of the beach house they were about to pass. She looked around and correctly assessed exactly where they were.

"You have to be the sneakiest bastard on the face of the earth," she said, but she was smiling when she said it. "I've never walked this beach at night. I didn't recognize your place from this approach. Can I at least get a drink before I call a cab?"

"Whatever your sweet little heart desires, Kagome. But I don't think I'll call you a cab just yet." He had removed his gloves and was raking the claws of both hands up her bare arms, deeply inhaling her scent as she sighed her acceptance to his touch.

She was in heat. And he had kept his hands off her the entire evening. He had reached his limit. He lifted her into his arms and bounded into the house in two steps. His speed made her dizzy and his arms around her made her breathless. She was about to protest his assumptions, but he swept them into his bedroom and deposited them on his futon, covering her with kisses as soon as they stopped. She could tell by the way that he was inhaling that she was in deep trouble.

"How many times and how many ways can I tell you that I won't be your mate, Inu Yasha."

"You already are, bitch. And were the first time I took you. So get over it and enjoy the benefits of a having demon lover. You're mine, Kagome."

"It's not the benefits I object to, Inu Yasha," she said, reaching up to scratch behind his soft and tender ears. "It's the possessiveness."

"I would think that you, of all people, would understand the expression 'Possession is 9/10ths of the law'. Dog Demons mate for life, as you well know. So accept the inevitable. Relax and enjoy it."

Kagome was about to reply, but Inu Yasha stopped her with his kiss. She stopped thinking about the barriers between them: race, blood, and species. She stopped thinking period, and gave in to her feelings. Inu Yasha knew how to make her feel like they were the only beings in the world. Made her feel like nothing else mattered.

He swept her away on a wave of passion as he took her mouth and made it his own as they melded together. Her resistance dissolved as she gave in to him. She opened her mouth as she opened her heart, clinging to him in the process. Their tongues caressed just as their arms did, a leisurely dance of preparation. She was excited just to be in his arms again, how did she always end up here when she was determined to avoid it? But she knew the answer. He was a magnet to her. He drew her to him with the inevitability of a moth to a flame. She could no more resist him than she could stop breathing.

And she was breathing in his scent now. The earthiness of his fragrance was better than any cologne to spark her senses. She was overcome with his essence, and it only served to ignite her passion further. For some reason, tonight she felt even more intense. Even more lost in his aura. She wanted to possess him the way she felt possessed by him. He was startled when it was she who broke their embrace. Usually, he was the one who ordered their passion. Tonight, she decided, would be different.

Kagome sat up on her knees next to Inu Yasha. He began to speak, but she put her finger to his lips to silence him. Then she began to undress him. She slid off his jacket and tossed it to the floor.

"I like you in Armani, Inu Yasha. You know this, ne? But what you don't know is that I like you better out of it." She was taking off his tie, planting silken kisses on his throat as she did so. It was driving him to distraction and he kept trying to touch her, but she wouldn't permit it. Finally, she had it off and sat back to look at him.

"Can you be good, or do I have to punish you?" She asked this with a very innocent smile. He reached for her again, but she caught his hands and tied them together with his tie. "Now control yourself, or I won't let you look, either!" They both knew that Inu Yasha was capable of escaping her little charade at any time, but he was enticed by her actions. She had never been quite this aggressive before. He liked it. In fact, he liked it a lot. He was hard already, but her veiled threats were making him even harder.

She began to unbutton his shirt, keeping his tied hands down with her elbows. That didn't stop him from reaching out his claws to drift over any bare skin that came near, but he did not try to escape. It suddenly occurred to him; maybe she would accept that she was his mate if she was the aggressor in their lovemaking. Seemed like it was worth a try, and he was enjoying her ministrations immensely. Then he felt her teeth and lost all ability to think rationally. She had completely unbuttoned his shirt and was using her teeth to scrape along the front of his chest, all the way down to his belt.

"Now, I have to untie you to take off your shirt. Will you be a good little dog demon and keep your hands to yourself? He exhaled, closed his eyes and nodded. At the moment he could deny her nothing. She untied him and unbuttoned his cuffs. She gently eased the shirt off of him, one arm at a time, dragging her long manicured nails over his exposed skin as she did it. He was beginning to pant as she dropped his shirt on the floor.

"I think this tie goes with your eyes, Inu Yasha." And she reached up and tied it around his head to blindfold him. "Concentrate on your feelings, Inu Yasha. Don't look with your eyes. Let me show you how you make me feel." How could he resist this request, or any other for that matter, from his mate in heat? He took a deep breath and closed his eyes beneath the tie. She began to use her hands to caress his chest and arms. She was drawing concentric circles around his nipples, never touching them, but reminding him of just how velvety her fingertips felt against his skin. She leaned over and draped her hair over them, enclosing them in a curtain as she kissed his mouth, exploring him with her tongue. Then she kissed his jawline and nibbled her way down his throat, nipping at him with her lips. She made her way down to his nipples and only then did she take him with her teeth. His reaction was her reward. He was lost in the depth of emotions he liked to lead her into.

She lavished attention on both of his nipples, delighting in the rumbling noises he couldn't help making while she mercilessly held him in her teeth. He was one contented puppy now. She began to stroke his stomach, again making broad circles around him, urging him to relax and take pleasure in her touch. With her other hand she began to take off his pants. She stopped stroking him long enough to remove his shoes, socks, and pants, allowing him to help her only a little.

"Let me take care of you, Inu Yasha. Don't fight me or I'll go home."
She warned him, but he only smiled at her, they both knew it was an idle threat. She was not about to go anywhere but closer to him. "And you don't wear underwear? Why didn't I know that before?"

"Guess you were just too distracted to notice, Kagome. I guess you're... " He broke off speaking abruptly as she leaned over and kissed him on the tip of his shaft. She stopped and murmured over him, letting her hot breath waft over his heated flesh.

"You guess I'm what, Inu Yasha?" She stopped and began kissing him again.

He groaned and managed to cough out, "I guess you are about the best mate a dog demon could ask for..." His voice was breathy and he was having a hard time focusing on anything but the feeling of her lips on him.

She giggled and took him in her mouth, savoring his taste with her tongue as she caressed his length with her lips. Her enjoyment was only deepened by Inu Yasha's quickened breathing and exhaled grunt every time she carefully touched him with her teeth. She hadn't been aware of how bringing Inu Yasha such pleasure would heighten her own enjoyment. She was dizzy with the taste of him on her tongue and determined to show him that his pleasure was important to her. He was always so dominant in their lovemaking, yet careful of her human fragility and sensitive to her needs in every way. She wanted him to feel cared for, too. She hadn't realized the exquisite pleasure in giving freely of her love - she had always been the recipient.

She began to suck on him, exerting pressure on the head of his shaft and using her tongue and teeth to caress him. She was exploring to find what he liked best, just as he had done in the past, exploring her. It wasn't difficult to find what he liked best, his growling and the rumbling in his chest as she opened her mouth even wider was giving her all the guidance she needed. She took him as slowly as she could, but her own passions were surging through her, pushing her to move faster, suck harder. Her entire focus was on his pleasure; her breathing timed to match his, her movements tied to his increasing responses. She felt his climax nearing and took him as fully in her mouth as she was able. As she scraped the edges of her teeth over him, urging him on with her tongue, he climaxed, calling her name between pants and growls.

As Inu Yasha recovered from his release, she swallowed his essence and sucked the last of his juices into her, savoring his taste and his pleasure. At last, she released him, rubbing him with her forehead and her cheeks, enjoying the pressure of his hardness against her face. He had such stamina, she knew it would take more than this to exhaust him.

Inu Yasha reached up to take the tie off his eyes so he could watch her. She was rubbing against him and smiling very contentedly. He couldn't stand another second without his hands on her. He reached down and gathered her to him with such speed she was left blinking in surprise.

"I thought I told you to keep your hands to yourself, buster." She said with a very satisfied smile on her lips.

"No fucking way, mate. My turn." Inu Yasha took her mouth in a crushing kiss as he carefully took the claw on his right index finger and began to slice her dress open from her neck down. She was squirming against him, trying to make him stop, but he just laughed in her mouth and used his tongue to explore her while he touched as much bare skin as possible as he split the material of her dress. He crooked his finger to split her bra when he felt more material in his path, doing the same when he reached her bikini panties. That took a little longer, as he couldn't really continue with the dress until he messaged her beneath the bikini for a while. He noticed she had become more relaxed in his arms as he massaged her clitoris. The throaty sounds she was making were warning him that touching him had already excited her, and he smiled against her lips as she came very quickly.

"You enjoyed doing that to me more than I thought, didn't you bitch?"

"My name is Kagome, Inu Yasha, why do you insist on calling me 'bitch'?" She managed to squeak this out as Inu Yasha finished slicing her dress off and removed the pieces of all of her clothing.

"You're my mate, Kagome. I'm a dog demon, which makes you MY bitch. And don't forget it. Perhaps you need a reminder?" He pushed her onto her back and grasped her wrists to pin down her arms beside her shoulders as he leaned in to lick her neck. She began to shiver. She knew what was coming (besides her), but she wasn't fully recovered from her last orgasm. Sure enough, Inu Yasha began to lick his way down her bare body, stopping only briefly to suck at her breasts. He gently parted her legs and released her hands so he could position her hips and hold her exactly where he pleased. She was beyond resisting him, and sank into her feelings as he began to massage her clitoris with his fingers. He began to send her spiraling as he reached inside of her with two of his fingers and began to play with her clitoris with his tongue. He gauged her reactions, delaying her as long as he could. He knew it would not be long now, she was too ready, too heady with desire. She opened her eyes, and he raised his head long enough to smile back at her, then he bent and raked a fang over her. She screamed his name in response, and fell farther into the abyss of her climax than she thought possible.

Inu Yasha gathered her into his arms and waited for her recovery. She was whimpering in his arms, but also kissing his chest where she laid, exhausted, but waiting for the next joining. She knew he would take her and the thought of it began to awaken her excitement again. He could feel her anticipation. He was startled to realize that he knew what she did not. If he took her now, they would not only be mated, she would also be pregnant. He could tell by her smell. He was thrilled at the prospect. She would no longer be able to deny his possession as her mate. He should have thought of this sooner! His mind began working feverishly. How could he enhance her chances of conceiving? Then he knew.

Kagome was a little surprised when Inu Yasha turned her over and began to raise her so she was positioned on her hands and knees. He kneeled behind her, placing his knees between her legs as he reached around to cross his ams in front of her. He raked his claws over her stomach from each side, grasping her hips as he steadied her for his entrance. He took her in one smooth motion, sinking deeply within her aroused and waiting flesh. She yelped in surprised pleasure. Inu Yasha felt deeper than she had ever imagined he could go. And she felt tremors of pleasure running through her each time he stroked within her. He was reaching that place inside her that throbbed with passion with every stroke. He enhanced her feelings and his own as he reached around to massage one of her breasts with one hand while he rubbed her clitoris with the other. The combination began to drive her over the edge. Inu Yasha, seeing her so close to climax, began to increase his speed, wanting them to come together in this most important joining. Only a few more thrusts and they were both spiraling with unbridled passion.

Inu Yasha was careful to keep their bodies joined as they collapsed onto his futon. He held Kagome close and kept her from moving for at least fifteen minutes, rubbing her back and her sides, kissing the nape of her neck, and murmuring nonsense into her ears as she gradually recovered her senses. If she thought anything was unusual about him remaining inside her for so long, she didn't mention it. When she had fully recovered, and he was certain they had remained still long enough to allow his seed to settle within her, he withdrew and urged her to sleep. The last thing he wanted was for her to get up, not tonight. He needn't have worried. Kagome was satiated and slept easily.