InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Stand By you ❯ The spectre ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi guys well this is the story i'll actually try to update!I hope.But if you review I will update.Watch out for grammar faults,sometimes I don't pay attention ya know!SO on to my new story called: I'll stand by you.

Disclaimer:I don't own Inuyasha,But the songs or poems i'll put are mines!I work hard on these poems so enjoy them.And if you wish to use them,tell me in a review.

Last comment:This is happens on the normal Inu scene!As the well the demons and stuff.

Chappy 1 (a/n:Yes I say chappy): The spectre

Kagome had just gotten back from school and was taking a brake on her balcony she then closed eyes for awhile but the second she open them a pair of beautiful amber eyes look at her.

"Yo 'gome.You okay?"Inuyasha had a low tone much to Kagome's relief it sort of scared her.

Kagome nodded."Yeah i'll just get my bag and we can go."Right when the young teen was about to move,Inuyasha stopped her."Inuyasha?"

"We are not going back.Something..Um...happened."Inuyasha eyes looked sad and Kagome was worried.

"What happened?"Inuyasha looked away and then sighed.He could'nt hide anthing from Kagome.Maybe only one thing though.(a/n:Whats Inuyasha's secret?Bwhahaha).

"Naraku,He attacked the village and kidnapped Sango and Shippo along with her.While he was heading to the forest Miroku distracted Naraku to give me time to prevent to come back,before I went through the well the fight was stopped but Sango and Shippo are still with Naraku."

Kagome eyes went from confused,to mad.Inuyasha suddenly felt something a voice talking to him it continously said,Go through the well...."Inuyasha?!INUYASHA?!" The hanyou heard Kagome but could'nt stop walking slowly to the well so Kagome took her bags and followed him.

Inuyasha saw a girl now she was still saying the same thing.She had Inuyasha ears and Kagome hair,but the hanyou did'nt notice as he was in trance.Kagome though notice the nearer they got to the well she saw a figure materialising when it fully appeared it talked.

"Inuyasha!You heard me thank goodness!Kagome your here too!What a relief."The young girl was so cheery.Inuyasha had snapped out of the trance and looked very confused.

"WHO ARE YOU!"The couple threw at the girl.

"Whoa there guys,Im not a bad guy.But Im kinda bored heres a game i'll give a hint then try to figure who i am yourself."The girl walked to goshinboku and sat down idian style on it.Kagome felt strange seeing the girl there she looked like Inuyasha.

"Okay.First off my names Kakashi.Im a InuHanyou and live here,but 20 years later.That should be enough for you guys to guess."Kakashi slouched on the tree a smiled.

"Keh.I think your just crazy."Inuyasha turned away.

"Oh really!Well I know pretty much when you birthday is!And im pretty you have'nt told anyone else but me."

"Wha-What?!Prove it!"Inuyasha growled while Kagome was in thought she had figured it out already but Inuyasha on the other hand was too dense,The girl was thinking about the "20 years later part".

"Inuyasha,your birthday is..February 14th." (a/n:I know pretty much that Inuyasha was born on winter according to the 3rd movie so why not put it on a meaningful day huh?),

"H-how..B-but I never even met you!"Inuyasha was schocked no one knew when his birthday was and yet this girl knew.Kagome had enough she was gonna say it,Kakashi saw Kagome's face so she plucked her fingers in her ears.

"Your our daughter are'nt you?"

"WHAT?!?!"Inuyasha fell on his back to the news.

"Unfortunately you are wrong"

"Huh?"Kagome was confused,"Then who are you?"

"Im a spectre.Im in some way your daugther,Im a adopted spirit thats different."

"A spectre?"Inuyasha and Kagome got sunked in.Inuyasha had once heard of these spectre but did'nt know they were real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No poem in this chappy sadly but next.You'll be very very surpised...